/brit/

all smiles edition

Attached: IMG_20180523_132948.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAFDGI92eJI
youtube.com/watch?v=1NkZbu51ivA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no i don't work out

Oi.

Attached: ok.jpg (480x480, 27K)

if u had 1 lasagna and u put it on another lasagna, you’d still only have 1 lasagna

Would you buy this if you could afford it?

Attached: IMG_20180712_152650.jpg (1080x2160, 275K)

corr
imagine giving that a go

Attached: bam.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

same with a big mac its really one and a half burgers but its just classed as one burger

how do you get past the taste of pee and poo when you're suck a willy, licking a fanny or eating an arsehole?

>overpriced apple shit
never

not a fucking clue
either known all my mates since i was in school, or met them through other mates

the mental image of a uruguayan man spending his free time furiously solving captachas and spamming HAHAHAHAHA while having a straight face irl makes me howl

wrong you'd have 2 lasagnas

Dad just walked past me while I was reading twitter and said "Don't be stopping Trump!"

Bloomin gutted lads

Attached: 4E23AD2B00000578-5941087-image-a-106_1531357611208.jpg (962x641, 181K)

BUT GUESS WHAT, ITS NOT COMING HOME M8 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

if u had ur dick and put my dick on it what would u have?

Attached: IMAGE_M_ID_1017173694676918273_20180712152936.jpg (800x1200, 103K)

he is 155cm

hope you farted in response

imagine painting your face and shit for one of these things and then losing

hahaha

Attached: j.jpg (956x960, 51K)

imagine doing anything other than sitting alone posting on Jow Forums

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

>$6000 (six THOUSAND) dollars
>only 32 gb ram

Anyone who buys Apple products needs to be euthanized.

oh no
youtube.com/watch?v=oAFDGI92eJI

>he thinks it's not coming home in 2022

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

lol england out the wrold cup. i'm gonna switch loyalties to france now. one of the perks of being a jerseyman.

whats wrong with her face

All shitters with inferiority complexes need to be round up and shot

just got banned on another board for posting nsfw even though i censored the genitals
this site's gone to the dogs

don't need to

shes pretty mate shut up

*baits the sheikh*
too easy...

No. That kind of mindless consumerism makes me cringe. I would feel ashamed of going around with that. It just screens, "gullible fool who can easily be parted from his wallet".

toil soon

Attached: 834895435.jpg (779x713, 41K)

>another 12 hours before ill be tired enough to sleep

Attached: 1499880297266.jpg (700x973, 100K)

>NOOO NOOO THE QUEEN WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY THE CUP NOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: England-dejected.jpg (2369x1777, 582K)

no one here cares /brit/ has never cared about football

>The magic of Liverpool is that it isn't England

Attached: 1418772237798.jpg (900x600, 144K)

lmao

Attached: IMG_20180712_091919.jpg (2048x1536, 680K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1NkZbu51ivA

Thoughts on this here video?

Board specific bans ended up getting me 14 days because I had 25 total fucking pusy mods

ray anderson is a nonce

john stones is hella cute

okay gentlemen, we need a name for our daily newspaper

how about, the daily... news

by god Cody you're a fricking genius

I see now why English and Russian hooligans go at each other so much, it's because they're exactly the same but refuse to admit it

dressed up again x

Attached: IMG_0283.jpg (681x1217, 164K)

When I'm Prime Minister I will ensure everyone who's ever watched several YouTube videos with the word "ASMR" in the title will have Zyklon B shoved straight down their gullets

whats under the skirt

phwoar x

Seek help.

lol. sounds like the bitter resentment of someone who got kicked out of the world cup.
>i-i d-dont care SHUTUP!!!
HAHAHAHA

Attached: trump.jpg (394x291, 17K)

>i've only slept with 2 guys hehe

Attached: 1525086232765.jpg (583x777, 51K)

how many fucking spots do you pop in front of that mirror, you grubby little scrote

Those are Irish

Attached: 558.jpg (657x527, 30K)

/brit/ is a no football general

>England fans will defend this

Attached: 5d656235865db59363872ae5d85d79fc.png (591x598, 436K)

is this a tranny who's had their ballbag emptied

just don't take tit skittles

Attached: 1502911138320.jpg (569x506, 44K)

lmao bet you're the sort of idiot who has an android

i'm instantly turned off if a girl has green text

smile for it coming back home

DON'T WORRY LADS, IT (((((((MAY)))))) COME IN 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

not sure that's halal mate

Why won't China let Taiwan and Tibet free?

Totally rude... baka desu senpai.

Attached: 1531254915951.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

leave us alone you racist piece of shit

youve done copious amounts of LSD yet youre still a deano

Gopniks are a step above the chavs desu
They make them look weak in comparison

fuck off you cunt

China will steal anything and everything

Can't believe the Janny is the sue poster.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX6687585.jpg (800x533, 43K)

clean your mirror you grubby twat

done copious amounts of speed off my dads erect bellend

uwu a little surprise daddy c:

would explain how one could go on avatarfagging for that long without being banned, even having people warned for r*porting it

did she sit on a starfish? wtf is that?

Bet this "uruguayan" is actually an argentinean borderhopper

>shocker
Shows how much yanks know about the sport.

Oi.

Attached: ok__.jpg (1548x1366, 429K)

crossdressing is so fucking cute
need to dress up a cute hairless twink and have some fun

Attached: 1490031399360.png (275x266, 76K)

would not let a thot with that much slap on her face put a needle anywhere near me

stop drinking tapwater

i LOVE cute boys!

Attached: 1515016525563.jpg (720x1280, 59K)

>crossdressing is so fucking cute
>need to dress up a cute hairless twink and have some fun

Attached: 78978456.png (219x391, 48K)

any /broccolibutts/ man in
why are thigh-highs on twinks just so fucking attractive, it's not fair on women

Don't get why she would take a pic of that though. Did she think that was alluring?

whats wrong with tapwater

bottled water is making people queer. something to do with the plastic. use a tap filter and it should be fine.

genuinely think it should be illegal to be a boomer

full of oestrogen that feminises you

the instant I get my own flat I'm going to be dressing in cute skirts and thigh highs all the time

i have SUCH a cute body

from this moment on im only going to drink fizzy drinks on a saturday night and when i go out for food or to the pub

would agree to this on the condition that it's also illegal to be an arrogant student

>that 19 yo boomer that thinks boomers are the problem

state

Attached: IMG_20180531_161017.jpg (755x500, 81K)

did PJW tell you that

has any research whatsoever been done into synthetic estrogens in drinking water