What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Attached: flag of South Africa waving.jpg (1280x780, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
academic.oup.com/jsh/article-abstract/25/2/255/975795?redirectedFrom=PDF
jstor.org/stable/pdf/3788752.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
cbsnews.com/news/anti-rape-condoms-picture-will-jagged-teeth-deter-world-cup-sex-assaults-rape-axe-hopes-so/
abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130199&page=1
hsrc.ac.za/en/research-data/view/1256
theconversation.com/explainer-behind-the-scourge-of-child-rape-in-south-africa-43436
youtu.be/HiNmIsaRRtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums shit

Attached: SOUTH AFRICA COLOURED.jpg (537x715, 46K)

Niggers

rich white ghettos in average black african country.

Niggers

Niggers

Proof that Jow Forums was right.

Apartheid.

Attached: south africa.jpg (450x600, 197K)

Attached: miss south africa 2018.jpg (799x1200, 89K)

2010 world cup

shame about it

Attached: 1523797477812.jpg (600x414, 71K)

Braai

Also niggers

HONARABU MEMBA

leave

Based and redpilled Shadilay White genocide is real Niggers are subhuman Praise Kek

Honorabl parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=94RGsTvipXs

'What a fucking abomination'

Mandela was a cuck, wh*toid genocide cant come soon enough

Elon Musk, White people, AIDS, Rape and Waka Waka.

You know, it is only now that I realise that the black-yellow-green symbol is on top of the flag of Netherlands.

1 in 3 people has AIDS.

mercenaries

But I've never met a nice south african

AND THET'S NUT BLUDDY SURPRISING MUN

CUS WE'RE ALL A BUNCH OF TELENTLESS MURDERERS

Is it better to live in Cape Town or Johannesburg?
I've heard that Anglos are more tolerant to foreigners and the choice is Cape Town, but all the business are in Johannesburg. Sadly Afrikaners are stubborn nationalistic and prefer to speak Afrikaans and not English.

You funded the ANC back in the day, Sergei. This is partially your fault.

don't know why anyone would want to live in joburg. it's a shithole. if you're a foreigner go to cape town, they're more accepting to outsiders and it's a popular tourist area

racism, colonialism, slavery and other wh*Te on black crimes come to my head when I think about South Africa.

Dystopia.

The entire flag is just horribly abused flag of Transvaal which originally was based on the flag of Netherlands. I don't get the logic behind that; the only possible explanation is that they made it ugly on purpose.

Well shame, really. But afrikaaners fucked up severely too by playing white-only democracy. If they just dropped all pretense and just estabilished proper white dictatorship they'd probably still be good.

Attached: 300px-Flag_of_Transvaal.svg.png (300x200, 448)

That europeans are traitors

Without europeans the poverty rate would be around 95-99%

But all the jobs are in Johannesburg. Also water problem in Cape Town. Also i've heard that there are much more chances to be killed in Cape Town than in anywhere else in Africa

There wouldn't be poverty because there wouldn't be people, at all. Save perhaps the few native khoisans, but even then in absence of (white) standarts of life you couldn't classify them as in 'poverty'.

whoever told you this is bullshitting you. my family used to live in johannesburg and we got robbed almost every month. now we live cozy next to the cape town beaches and the break-ins are a rare occurrence. also, the drought is pretty much gone after the rain we've been having this winter

Ancestry of a typical "white" South African

Deconstructing Jaco: genetic heritage of an Afrikaner

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C).

Were you living on the street in Hillbrow or what?

>Also i've heard that there are much more chances to be killed in Cape Town than in anywhere else in Africa

This is true

Attached: 19112-hktzkn.jpg (564x357, 33K)

rosettenville

all depends on where in Cape Town

Attached: chartoftheday_4294_the_20_most_violent_cities_worldwide_n.jpg (960x684, 227K)

My cousin lives in Johannesburg and he says it's a paradise (he used to live in several European countries + South Korea). He makes western-tier wage (IT), while his living costs are very low comparing to typical first world countries, so he can easily rent a big house in a decent upper middle class suburb, hire a maid, buy a nice car etc., also he says work-life balance in SA is great, comparing to South Korea especially, he feels like he's on vacation all the time, not at work.

The only inconvenience is that you can't stop at robots at night, that's all.

2040: The last helicopter out of Pretoria carrying away the last white family as a horde of ravenous, AIDS-infected monkeys approaches

Now the funny thing is that prior to European settlement, South Africa was mostly empty and the Zulu were confined to the east coast. It was purely the creation of modern infrastructure and eradicating infectious diseases that allowed the black population to explode and they moved into areas they had not inhabited before.

>eradicating infectious diseases

Well...didn't whites bring the diseases to Africa?

Africa has tons of diseases of its own including some really nasty stuff like sleeping sickness and river blindness.

Anyway i have to choose Johannesburg because my company is situated there. I am learning Afrikaans but with no result... Is it really necessary?
It's crazy to think that you're in a rich and safe place but in 200 meters - robberies, killings and other shit happening

>Rosettenville
No difference then.

Cyberpunk guns

Attached: PAW20_Neopup.jpg (600x230, 18K)

australians from africa

>I am learning Afrikaans but with no result... Is it really necessary?

Of course it's not, sometimes it's even better not to know it at all, because it's a racist, burdened with collective guilt language.

>is Afrikaans necessary?
Not the bloke you asked but the answer is no.

>rosettenville
WTF with Google? absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: Снимок экрана 2018-07-13 в 0.16.46.png (398x489, 141K)

>Well...didn't whites bring the diseases to Africa?
A lot of fucked up human diseases are from Africa (herpes, AIDs and smallpox) or Asia (The Plague).

>South Africa was mostly empty

Factually 100% false but repeated so many times it seems true.

Their entire country was occupied by Koi and San tribes who mixed with Nguni tribes to form new tribes over 2000 years before whites arrived there.

This is why when the Portuguese and Dutch arrived they recorded the type of cattle the Koi and San were farming which originate in Bantu Africa.

There is also archaeological evidence all over their country that proves continued occupation of the land for thousands of years.

Lots of academic proof debunking this myth

academic.oup.com/jsh/article-abstract/25/2/255/975795?redirectedFrom=PDF

jstor.org/stable/pdf/3788752.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

there were not many afrikaans speakers where I was in johannesburg unless you travelled into the city. most spoke bantu languages like xhosa or zulu and were not very good with english

Anti-rape condoms
cbsnews.com/news/anti-rape-condoms-picture-will-jagged-teeth-deter-world-cup-sex-assaults-rape-axe-hopes-so/

This but unironically

abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130199&page=1

hsrc.ac.za/en/research-data/view/1256

theconversation.com/explainer-behind-the-scourge-of-child-rape-in-south-africa-43436

raping babies to get rid of aids

Thanks.
xhosa/zulu and other 9 languages - why are there so fucking many languages? I wonder are there people in SA who speaks on all of these languages.
>burdened with collective guilt language.
I've heard of it. Students refusing to take lessons in Afrikaans. How language can be blamed in something? What about Afrikaners - are they now speaking in English and their homes because of white guilt?

Africa

It would be like saying you can't learn Georgian because of Stalin and Beria.

So fucking what? It's not the khoisan who are demanding all the gibs and reparations, it's the bantus who are just as - if not more - responsible for destroying the natives as the Boers.

this but ironically

american apache stole eye tracking techonlogy from the south african rooivalk

English is much worse language in terms of history of colonialism and slavery desu

>How language can be blamed in something?
In order to understand this you have to take a look at way things were back in the days of the NP. Basically government was Afrikaner in nature and thus the language filtered down through all aspects of society but chiefly anything even vaguely official. A prime example is if you ended up in the military, particularly the army, you quickly found that it was Afrikaans all the way, like it or not. You should have seen what tv was like here even in the early 90's. Friday night viewing at 20h00 was Boereorkes Kompetisie 19XX every bloody year for a long time.

wh*Tes suffering

>I've heard of it. Students refusing to take lessons in Afrikaans. How language can be blamed in something? What about Afrikaners - are they now speaking in English and their homes because of white guilt?

>have Ukraine and Ukrainians just next to yourself
>ask why some people in Africa behave like that

They had a nuclear arsenal once and even tested nukes with Israel in secret, but Nelson Mandela got rid of the nuclear program.

Yes, i've seen some TV shows and ads of 80s.
youtu.be/HiNmIsaRRtA
Also Riaan Crywagen is very cool :)
NP was obviously nationalistic, but did they tried to convert English speaking citizen to Afrikaans-speaker or not?
not only Ukraine unfortunately, but also Kazakhstan, Latvia, Estonia and bunch of Central Asian countries too

Kek. The very opposite of your team's performance this year.

Some place with a lot of aids.

No conversion really, just making your life difficult wherever possible. Speaking English to some retard in an office whose help you needed on some official matter would almost certainly guarantee being fucked around all day.

AIDS

is it true that the Anglos are ready to leave at the first opportunity from the country, but the Boers stay there until the last? Do you believe that the Afrikaners will be able to build their own autonomy some day?
Will Afrikaner nationalism ever return?

White South Africans seem to survive on blame.

The Dutch East India company abandoned them, forcing them to become renegade slave traders, as if this was not heartbreaking enough the British tried to beat them twice in a war after they declared a rogue republic around some gold mines.

Of course the Black South African majority who they later threw into a diaspora (3.5 million Black/Indian/Coloured people were forcefully removed from their homes and farms since the 1930's that were given to whites for almost nothing) and de-Nationalised (forced to carry a passport) seems never to have liked them enough.

And of course when Jews escaping Hitler and other Brit ex colonials flooded in they were whining about having to share their fatherland.

In 1994 they got a sweetheart deal and not even a war crimes trial but that too was not appreciated enough for these Special People.

Now they are pretending to be Rwandans or Bosnian Muslims. Today they are insisting on stealing the limelight and sympathy from the millions of poor they created. I think they should finally grow up. A 350 year adolesence is more than long enough

They use the victim card every time, and use it to step on others EVERY time. This is just the latest, 2018 version of that game.

Attached: poverty SA.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Black South Africans are only about 80 or so years removed from the bush; they really lacked the ability to run a modern society.

>The Dutch East India company abandoned them, forcing them to become renegade slave traders

They lost contact with the mother country as a result of the Napoleonic Wars.

Certainly any anglo will leap at the first opportunity to bugger off. However, very few actually have the capability to do so. That is, most are in fact dumbfucks who can't make it in another country without someone to cover for them. Afrikaners are less likely to run off probably because blanda upp is very easy to pull off here. The sheer number of men who have been busted by the wife while banging the maid is staggering to say the least.

As for the other part, well, there's always Orania.

Didn't Jacob Zuma say it was ok to have sex with an HIV-positive woman because he took a shower afterwards?

The future of Amerikkka

Genocide.

He also said in Zulu culture, it's considered rape to refuse a woman when she offers you sex.

Vuvuzelas

clicking languages

unironically this

Rugby

DIE ANTWOOD

It's a Jow Forums wet dream.

Detroit on nationwide level.

I will always respect the last white SA government for not allowing the nogs to get their hands on nuclear weapons.

That shit takes a lot of effort to manufacture compared to biological and chemical weapons. Why do you think they kept the likes of Wouter Basson and Lothar Neethling around?

Legal ephedrine

>blackberry

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What about Liberia

Nederlandsche klei.

Attached: nigger.png (640x480, 118K)