You're on your farm and this guy expropriates your stolen land and redistributes it to its rightful...

You're on your farm and this guy expropriates your stolen land and redistributes it to its rightful, indigenous BLACK BVLL owners. What do you do, wh*toid? (no compensation btw)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2002/08/07/opinion/zimbabwe-s-man-made-famine.html
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-begs-white-farmers-return-country-plunges-famine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn it, I wanted to post that.

Attached: 1521576766454.jpg (624x398, 132K)

There you go

The worst thing about people like you is that you actually believe that you know a lot about how the world works.

I make a fake shit homunculus, prop him up with a stick and say I already gave the farm to this fine black gentleman

I work the farm and the pile of shit sits in the rocking chair and dries in the sun like the real thing

The land you paid a fair amount for because you are not a literal colonizer*

Call my militia boers in arms

Thank you.
So I'd peacefully give it up, wait and see until they all die of starvation.

Yea I do. The world outside of white's man sphere is a total mess and disaster.

>You actually believe that you know a lot about how the world works
nytimes.com/2002/08/07/opinion/zimbabwe-s-man-made-famine.html
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
zimbabwe-today.com/zimbabwe-begs-white-farmers-return-country-plunges-famine/

Attached: 1509919336370.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Do you know how many times I have seen these same links being posted?

And?
What makes you so certain that what is happening in Zimbabwe won't happen again in South Africa now that whites have been forcibly evicted?

What makes you so certain it will, and even if it does, what right do you have to pass judgement on a place you've never been to based on stuff you read on an anime website? You think the South African anons posting here are some oppressed farmers, and not some upper middle-class kids living in comfy urban neighbourhoods?

Because Zimbabwe is a stone's throw away and South Africa also suffers from droughts
Industrial farming requires experience and knowledge that isn't readily available to the next generation of farmers to use the land, so output is far less, at least initially

>what right do you have to pass judgement on a place you've never been to based on stuff you read on an anime website?
The same "right" that you have to criticize me for saying that appropriation of land is fucking retarded
>You think the South African anons posting here are some oppressed farmers, and not some upper middle-class kids living in comfy urban neighbourhoods?
I also know that you're more than likely the exact same upper-middle class kid living in a comfy urban neighborhood like most South Africans
And you should know that I've actually worked on farms because the people with US flags here aren't all inner-city yuppies like you

Attached: 1531265160124.png (178x178, 23K)

This. Farmers are salt of the Earth, if anyone's interests should be protected it's theirs.

There were no indigenous people settled in South Africa when wh*toids came. Bantus can swivel.

>The same "right" that you have to criticize me for saying that appropriation of land is fucking retarded
Where have I stated this exactly?
>I also know that you're more than likely the exact same upper-middle class kid living in a comfy urban neighborhood like most South Africans
And you should know that I've actually worked on farms because the people with US flags here aren't all inner-city yuppies like you
Yeah, but are you South African? Somehow you are absolutely sure that nigger cannot farm because nigger dumb. Do you have any idea how different it is to be a farmer in a third-world country from the situation in America where you have massive fields and ranches and helicopters to shower pesticides and fertilisers?

I let him take it and laugh when his central African people starve to death.

>Where have I stated this exactly?
Is that not what you're doing?
>Somehow you are absolutely sure that nigger cannot farm because nigger dumb
I never said that, just that they weren't used to large-scale industrial farming
>Do you have any idea how different it is to be a farmer in a third-world country
The only areas that practice subsistence farming in South Africa are deep rural, and are coincidentally not the lands that are being appropriated, which are industrial operations like what we had in the 80's and 90's that produce the majority of the food in South Africa
>and helicopters to shower pesticides and fertilisers?
South Africa uses crop dusters

Stop assuming that just because it's an African country they're subsistence farmers with no access to pesticides and fertilizers

Attached: 1499109123277.png (803x678, 530K)

>Is that not what you're doing?
Nice observation there.
>The only areas that practice subsistence farming in South Africa are deep rural, and are coincidentally not the lands that are being appropriated, which are industrial operations like what we had in the 80's and 90's that produce the majority of the food in South Africa
Dude, just... lmao

Took you nearly half an hour to just say "lmao xd"