Where do all those "Women studies" graduates even work at?

Where do all those "Women studies" graduates even work at?

>inb4 McDonalds

t. not knower

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/school/sodertorns-hogskola/alumni/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Department of gender equality.
Some countries/companies have it.

Starbucks

In """equality""" department positions especially created for them

Blacked.com

People with a college degree can get a lot of jobs regardless of what the degree is in. The fact that you had what it took to finish it says a lot to employers. At least in burgerland.

/thread

1. find notorious gender studies university or LinkedIn page
2. Click alumni in the first case or members in the latter

e.g. for Sweden we have Södertörn:
linkedin.com/school/sodertorns-hogskola/alumni/

They have some real degrees as well so you have to filter out mostly lots of accounting people, but then you'll find the gender studies ones

But that's dumb. I can't even imagine what such "workers" do 40 hours/5 days week. Can't they use trade unions instead?

>implying they even work that much
"Equality" departments are just feminist lardasses getting paid to hate men in cucked Western countries.

It works here as well, I've seen some job ads where they want someone with a bachelors degree or a masters degree, and that's the only requirment. They just want someone with academic experience I guess. A person with womens studies can probably apply for various white collar jobs in offices around the country, or be a government bureaucrat.

Buzzfeed

Settle down Marius.

This but women's studies is still a useless degree

In Russland it is actually quite the same, but mostly works for all those "Management", "Economy" and "Law" specialities, because of extreme overproduction. Me and my six school classmates from a class of 25 are the only ones who work according to their diploma because we didn't chose to be "economists" or something. Other "lawers" work at shitty low-paid jobs in police or something.

t. computer science graduate

I did a Math MSc. and I often tutored social science people in statistics.
Statistics is extremely pivotal to any research or understanding of social sciences so I was always surprised that they never cared about understanding it.

I once made fb post asking “I wonder what their plan is” because I tutored so many and I genuinely wondered where they wanted to work or how they were gonna pay back their student loans. Later some art kids (whom I’d never met or heard of in my life) came up to me and said “So you’ve got this intellect and you look down on everyone etc. etc.” and I was like who the fuck are these people?
I quit Facebook earlier this year. Too much dumb shit and humanities people with shit opinions.

>you had what it took to finish it
It really doesn't take much at all, except at degrees in hard sciences or demanding, competitive professions like law or med at the most prestigious universities.

>not working according to your degree
It's not even unique to trash wannabe degrees like business or sociology. I'm about to graduate as an engineer and the job market is absolute trash. I'll probably end up working as a programmer of some sort at best.

>I was always surprised that they never cared about understanding it.
Because if you introduce rigour to your field you can't get by just bullshitting your way through papers towards the conclusions you wanted to reach from the start.

teacher or professors, journalists, anthropology, literature, editors, biology, medicine, chemics women & children diseases in medicine, psychiatry, nurses, librarians, NGO's, political parties... etc.

In HR, rejecting your application for not having a Facebook page

1. Journalism
Being an opinionated cunt is valued or atleast accepted there
2. HR
You don't do anything hard and are free to judge people
3. NGO admin work
A trained monkey could do it, the requirements for the job are ideological
4. Teaching/coaching
Thanks to cunts in 1., some companies fall for the sensitivity training meme. Also, universities hire a lot of them to teach the next generation or perform admin work.

Teacher (small children, not subject specific), human resources, "adminstrative assistant" (seceretary) , sociologist

that's not a thing

right?

Attached: 1531164978960.png (1070x601, 507K)

they work in sociology departments in their colleges

t. country where everyone has a degree

Often these people are from upper-class families and are going to university for the experience and the status that having a degree offers you. They aren't actually doing it for their career.
Also, even if their undergraduate is in an oversaturated field (like most of the social sciences), you can do a Master's degree in something the job market wants. For many Master's degrees, you can do something unrelated to your Bachelor's degree.

Their position is any generic shit job

>My husband is the bread winner because I'm a hypocrite and an idioy

Humanities attract a lot of people with the wrong expectations and yes, they get a bad reality check when they discover that they have to do some math and use scientific methods when they process statistics. That's a reflection on those students though, and not the degree itself. Those who fail might end up flipping burgers, but those who actually learn and do well in humanities have at least shown that they can work systematically and do something productive. They have proper methodology.

Is there even woman studies in European universities? Or is it just another Amermutt meme that infected the old continent-

not here

Both of those things are true.
It started in American universities (like in the 60s and 70s) and we've had it here for quite some time.

I HATE AMERICA NOW

Attached: 1531404566695.png (760x839, 1.07M)

>they can work systematically
Or cheat systematically. I've been comparing data for my economics thesis. Guess where that data came from and how I chose it...

Attached: file.png (564x752, 771K)

>t. Women's studies graduate with minor in lesbian dance therapy

as a tradie, I feel like no one really works at all except fellow tradesman. I also feel like I am a much better worker than the vast majority of them.

Who gets a degree in just business? At least in America you typically need within the degree a concentration in marketing/finance/accounting/etc

it's near impossible to teach a person how to be honest or have good ethics, that's just your own personal thing

True but some fields are more susceptible to bullshit than others.

None profit for women organisations where they help homeless single mothers get maxi pads.

not everyone

Attached: 1515157004330.png (1373x833, 59K)

Fucking this. What would make anyone think all Americans have degrees? We have to pay for our school remember?