/mena/

comfy edition

Attached: ADF911BD-2441-446E-8EBB-727090E26865.jpg (750x747, 436K)

lol dead general get saged faggot

desu the fsa's flag is fucking ugly

I think that the iranian flag is the best out of all mena flags

Reminds me the first time I posted here, the threads were dying at 35 posts at most, but it felt like a new home, doesn't deserve to end because people hate it.

Attached: 1514066047461.jpg (480x360, 40K)

The comfier the slower, weeb exodus is only positive

This is going to be no fun frogfren. High temperatures are unbearable in high populated/polluted city. I guess I will still have night times to get fresh air, I'm still preparing for the last preparatives, then I will get a bus at the early morning heading to Paris
Guess I will pack up some water bottles on me

Attached: Capture d’écran (68).png (1018x415, 428K)

Indeed confier l'ami

Attached: 1514762381624.gif (461x346, 149K)

There will be clouds at least, the heat won't be very harsh, especially in Paris which isn't known to be a hot city. There are so many things to see there don't worry, you won't get bored. If you go to the Louvres or Versailles go in the morning. Next nime if you come to France for summer you should come to Côte d'azur or any mediterannean city, it's very comfy here and there's plenty of sunlight to stock in your body in order to survive the next cold seasons.

I fucking wish I could visit Froschland longer and in every corner of the Hexagone but I don't have the financial means to back me up and it's quite expensive there. Paris is just for ''work'' , I probably won't have much time to visit anything, french anons recommanded me les Invalides and la Sainte Chapelle so far.
Good if it's a bit cloudy there, it won't be as hot as I expected it to be then

Attached: levi.gif (425x239, 982K)

okay, now THIS is epic

Yeah of course, even if the South is way cheaper than Paris desu. If you're interested in the south of Faransa maybe try to plan it for next summer. You're planning on travelling somewhere else this summer?

Probably not in the summer, I have tons of uni/work stuff to do :/
But why not during autumn, there will be less tourists and more confy places to wander in for me
What would be confiest place for an autistic person?

Attached: gon.gif (400x300, 573K)

Epic

September/october is still pretty sunny in the South so I'd recommend Nice or Biarritz, less people in Nice than Biarritz though

I prefer the Ocean,so maybe Biarritz, Bayonne and all the south with Carcassone, Côte d'Azur is just overpriced for what it is plus bobo center like Paris

Attached: Fransu.jpg (1600x1200, 440K)

What do you do for work?

Yallah, you might like Collioure as well, it's smaller and more calm

Attached: 11309409.jpg (849x429, 154K)

I'm studying physics but I do some student job during summer, not in Paris of course
Yup, this is exactly the kind of place I'm looking for, smoll and confy/tier

Attached: CmpLnoCW8AAlIFB.jpg (721x670, 34K)

When will we learn how to drive?

Attached: 15092856698922.png (729x507, 632K)

Accidents happen everywhere, stop always feeling inferior

Can't deny that our roads aren't ideal at all

i mean look alright we got all sorts of people in tunis
there's whites, niggers, the inbetween sumr, you know.

but what the fuck is up with asian people
how the fuck did they come to tunis
and why is my city so fucking full of them?

Attached: 14235785468764.jpg (1075x1518, 229K)

Same in dzeir, chink companies are the only ones investing en masse in Africa so they come here to work

who else /diaspora/ here?

Attached: 1526062229834.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

No that's not what i'm talking about
they're born here, their parents and grandparents and great grandparents are born here
but they're gook

what the fuck
like when the hell did you come here

I made this one prior to ISIS joining the fighting.

Attached: Syrian Civil War Analysis.png (480x330, 265K)

NEED a mena gf desu

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (754x1000, 111K)

What fresh hell is this

>How does a capital have people from many races
what a brainlet

Nuke tunis and les tunesois

i know right
maybe the ottomans brought them or something
idk

that's not how it works retard
capitals have different races and nationalities only if it's a first world city, where people immigrate to

why the fuck would people immigrate to fucking tunisia.

and read , they're fucking everywhere all over tunisia, not just the capital

Maybe they are just tunisians with pesudo mongoloid eyes ? there are north africans that does have those eyes, some of my grandfather's family look kinda japanese or happas

Well you just answered it yourself shithead, immigration or migration, maybe in ottoman times or after or before.
or as i explained unless their whole families look asian

why are you mad
are you slanty eyed
haha fucking gook

mala mnayek

tga3ed the fuck out of my general you assmad chink

Yeah can relate, a cousin of mine is named koroghli which is turkish maghrebi surname and has kinda slanted eyes, doesn’t look berber/arab at all

implying reclaiming bombed out territory means victory

Attached: boomer.jpg (249x228, 6K)

It dosen't have to do with the turks or their minions, just google pseudo mongoloid berber

Slanted eyes are pretty common in Tunisia desu.

lads, i'm started to get addicted to arabic periscope streams. i spent three hours last night listening to some thot in saudi arabia speaking in a gentle tone of voice.

Attached: 0272 - dYvG1XQ.jpg (416x416, 45K)

same tunisians just have slanted eyes and it's not even that rare
we had a girl in my class the teacher call chinese

Attached: me.jpg (960x960, 124K)