Arr rook same

arr rook same

Attached: greatermiddleeast.jpg (650x280, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1H0MdQqHOA
youtube.com/watch?v=QVb-sSeV0KY
youtube.com/watch?v=GE_h9Z9I7WU
youtube.com/watch?v=IifseRk51Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=XyVYfR90Pco
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY
youtube.com/watch?v=mykn7ewkGfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very different actually

true desu. you should add mauritania, sudan, azerbaijan, tajikistan and maybe turkmenistan and uzbekistan to it, though.

>mauritania, sudan
yeah
>central asia
sort of, some of them look mongoloid

Mauritania and Sudan are BLACK
all the other countries are filled with filthy cave-dwelling wh*t**ds

azeris are pretty much just turkified iranians, while tajiks are just sunni iranians so they both pretty much look middle easterner.

turkmenistan and uzbekistan i'm not too sure, but i think turkmen look more middle easterner than asian and uzbeks, i think are more diverse but i think a lot of them can pass as middle eastern as well, a lot of tajikis live there, too.

in the same countrie you can find people as diverse as in murica

North sudan is the result of Arabs fucking nilotics

country*
(talking about maghreb not ME)

just like egypt

trust me, i've been to a ton of countries, there's hardly anywhere more diverse than america.

You're like a little baby

what

the mohammedan race

This

Turks and persians dont look arab dont mean they are white, turks have a more robust face compared to arabs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-09-15-09-14.png (720x1280, 878K)

What do you mean by robust? Like square?

Man, semites have flabby weak fleshy features turks have solid features, they are completely seperated.

Kys

This is a tunisian

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-05-10-20-24.png (720x1280, 667K)

This is a turk

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-12-20-20-43.png (720x1280, 531K)

Don’t think he would look out of place in Turkey. And isn’t like 40% of Tunisia mixed with Turks?

Turks have more robust bone structure semites have weak facial bones

Yes he would look out of place in turkey.

Same. Put him in Tunis and nobody would notice, in fact, you can put him or the Tunisian almost everywhere in the OP and I doubt people would know they’re foreigners.

You are an imbecile.

he has a weird looks for tunisian also maghrebis have strong facial features as well

Attached: berberid.jpg (936x378, 133K)

Are Turkish or something? Middle Easterners greatly exaggerate how different they look from each other.

Turks and iranians are caucas people they look like georgians or chechens

and that guy don't even seem to have a chin

You are a retard, believe what you want

Bro north africans are completely seperate to practically every other people.

You are delusional.
They don’t look like Georgians, they do look like Caucasians, though, that is we’re talking about the Caucasians that look Arab :^)

Right back at ya

Im done here, caucasian means from caucas not the meme "caucasian" "race" you are thinking.

still i don't agree about the fact turkish have stronger features seems the opposite

If Turks belong in that group than we should also be in it.
t.surrounded by them and dont look out of place

Albanians belong there

he wouldn't look out of place in Balkan too.
neither him.
He looks like an Albanian in fact.

Yes, but it the map OP posted says otherwise.

Attached: elhamdulilah.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Learn to read, stupid Mohammed
Are you the Macedonian cuck from /balk/?

turks look like a version of arabic but with weirder face

Attached: comp.jpg (1015x456, 76K)

Or the Muslim poster from /balk/?

This guy has classical Persian/Iranian features. Give him a darker or lighter skin tone with Photoshop, and he'd look like almost any Iranian. Skin tone is not the defining feature of race.

Attached: classical persian phenotype.jpg (172x193, 13K)

I don't know which one you are talking about, there are few macedonians posters in /balk/ and a majority of muslims.

The Arap is exactly how I imagine them to be, but the Turk is a bit too dark. Make him a bit and the girl whiter, and that's a good figure of an average Turk.

Turks brows are larger semites are fine

wider face*

Trust me if you meet turks they wont look like arabe

a mix of both

Attached: mix.jpg (492x335, 34K)

yes i meant wider

a mix of arabid and berbeid

Attached: libyd.jpg (481x335, 36K)

Where did I say they did?
Doesn't look like a turk.
The woman looks like a gypsy.

berberid iberian mix

Attached: fg.jpg (489x365, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k1H0MdQqHOA
Here are Albanians from here.
They wouldn't look out of place in Turkey.

Southern iranis and pakis are the same but Afghans are very different, they look semetic. North iranis are white, maghrabis look like 1 shade lighter and taller north indians. North africans are berbers mixed with southern euros. Dont know about iraq but syriansand jordanians are levantine, they and turks look med tier

what's your defenition of arab
the real arabs are just from jordan to yemen if you include levantines who are a mix of many ethnic groups then you will find many who look like turks

highly doubt Maghrebis are taller than north-west Indians kek. Otherwise, you are right.

Our average height is 5'10.5 or 179ish cm

youtube.com/watch?v=QVb-sSeV0KY
Here is another video of Albanians from here.

>maghrebis look like north indians with lighter skin
non they don't and if we overlook the skin some north indians will look closer to scandinavian than us

>north iranis are white
>north africans are berbers mixed with southern euros
>they and turks look med tier

Attached: 1501046782279.jpg (600x899, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GE_h9Z9I7WU
here is an average rural (non mixed with euro and arab) tunisians

somehow really doubt that static

>179ish cm
I thought indians are short? That's probably the average here.

>north africans are berbers mixed with southern euros
he is totally correct the average tunisian got 20% italian or iberian and here is some examples
youtube.com/watch?v=IifseRk51Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=XyVYfR90Pco
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY

Turks - A recently mixed-race population. Some look visibly European, others look mongoloid and most look Semitic

Levant Arabs - mostly look Euro/med. Have a robust phenotype with light skin and colored eyes.

Gulf Arabs - look like most central Indians (gracile indids). Lack robust features

North Iranians - look European, white passing

Southern Iranian/Paki/NW Indian - typical gracile indid and north indid phenotype.

Afghanis - a fair amount are European passing, features are much more PIE than NW Indians/Pakis.

Kashmiri Indians/Pakis - easy native European passing. Probably Scythian ancestry. Brown/red hair with blue/green eyes and pale skin

No thats a meme, only possible if said indian has very low dravidian admixture. With that being said afghans look more arab than saudis

I can't tell if its the sun and the harsh conditions, but some of them can pass for Albanian.
That women looked very Albanian especially.
It would be better if you posted some better quality and from urban areas.

Indians are not one race lol. I'm 6'3 / 191 cm myself.

Avg height is like 5'7 or 5'8 in urban areas and my ethnicity (punjabi) is one of the tallest in the world.. British made a special regiment just for our soldiers to only have big and tall people in it

>imply implying
There you faggots go again, my nation is closer than you country. I know them better than you

why are you tagging me in this comment

can you gib me the sauce you're using ?

Attached: caucasian.png (1342x1106, 1.05M)

Fucking chadjeet go to sleep

i don't really believe south asian posters, you people make very outrageous claims all the time
pic very much related

Attached: height_in_india.jpg (899x785, 231K)

wtf how do you recognize me

S-sorry

urban areas are more mixed but here is an example youtube.com/watch?v=mykn7ewkGfY

Its the fucking chadjeet making them, he's 6'4 or something. Average height for men here is 5'8

uhhh, did you read what I said? Indians are not a homogeneous group.

Second, poor nutrition and millions of poor villagers starving to death drag the average down a lot.

arr

Attached: turkey.jpg (1600x1024, 623K)

rook same

btw why do saudis look so black?

Attached: saudi.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

I feel dumber by reading this

Also when I say paki I mean punjabi, even though pashtuns in pakistan are more than afghanistan Im putting them all under afghani group

cause those people aren't saudi
their parents probably are ex slave

tell me one thing wrong with it burger

poo it's well known that you guys are short, just stop you're definitely not taller than us

Attached: berber boy.png (435x454, 322K)

south indians* are short
he is talking about northern indians and they are very diverse and they got many tall ethnic groups

I'm definitely taller than you though, ar*b dog

if you're claiming your region and ethnic group are tall on average you have to take everyone into account not just 6'+ upper caste rich guys lol

the best way to compare is to compare two people who had the same conditons the same nutritions
indian diet is based on vegetables that's why they are shorter than euro

Saudis are pajeet tier dude. Even saudi posters themselves agree

>me
>arap
don't make me laugh pajeet

Attached: poo poo.jpg (624x351, 43K)

This, me being raise d'un France with decent alimentation is why I'm 193 despite being paki

ok, fair point. Kek

pajeets are not black tho

The Turks look very robust, the Saudis have more of a rat face look. First thing I noticed besides skin color.

This seemed like bullshit, and look like I was right.

you're not European, Ali

he just said he is not arab
seethiing pajeet

our average height was 170 cm in 1970 dude lmao. I live here and people are tall af

Attached: pic.png (1302x410, 120K)