Jow Forums Minecraft Server revived

Greetings,

Many of you may remember the Jow Forums Minecraft server. My friends and I have a server very similar to this, however it has been modified to be more realistic. Players build their nations from the ground up, from commercial and residental buildings to military bases, in creative mode. Everything is created by the players. We are able to simulate war using guns, tanks, planes, etc using mods. The server is somewhat like an RP server, you RP for your country. The server is not historical and may deviate from actual history. We use the CustomNPCs mod to create soldiers and NPCs, of course. Factories, farms, and population determine a countries strength. Our members will be glad to explain more on our Discord server! discord.gg/6xbsY7a

Attached: 0eeca41e105bb4ab015abc9f30c12539.jpg (640x359, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/all-american-nazis-fascist-youth-united-states-w519651
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds awful, actually.
You somehow made the already terrible format even worse.

Can I establish the Swabian Kingdom

Then don't join, I guess?

I guess you don't want players if you ban people from the discord for no reason.

Sorry, the owner got pissed because he said that "its too early to invite people", he's fucking autistic, i guess I'll tell you when he's ready, very sorry

lol

Attached: Devon.png (673x490, 512K)

Find a less autistic owner and then call me up.

What the fuckk I thought you were swweedish LMOoa

rollingstone.com/politics/news/all-american-nazis-fascist-youth-united-states-w519651
Based

Attached: unknown-4.png (1130x438, 60K)

The fact that anyone on intcraft would dare desecrate such an artefact simple proves that the community is already too cancerous to survive much longer.

Attached: 1531337298892.gif (480x360, 552K)

based

Attached: terroristgroup.png (1589x868, 1.71M)

best version of intcraft ever what a based thread

This reeks of Discord circlejerk.

>expecting anything from a dead community
next you'll tell me polcraft is hosting a server with 30+ average players, or that 4craft is hosting a new server

Attached: 1531420268647.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

You'd be correct.

Attached: 1531340976509.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

The server used to be owned by someone else, who was not very active, he still pays for the server, but made this autist owner of the server, who is slightly more active. When the first owner was still owner, the server was in the year 1999 and we got up to 2004. The old server went inactive around April, and then a few of the members from the old server joined a new one, that I created, we griefed the old server. and then they ended up wiping the whole entire server to restart. We were re invited and we had a vote whether to start in 1960 or 1913, the vote was in favor of 1913, and the old owner, the one paying for the server, got pissed off at this, and we presumed he shut down the entire server, so we went back to mine. Then we got reinvited, and the server, now is in 1949. I'm considering restarting my old server, since the new owner is so fucking autistic. You may have understood none of that, but it's okay.

I was talking about yourer the flag bro bro

my pc can barely launch roblox let alone minecraft

this is not intcraft then

it's a variation of it

How large is the largest you guys get? When was your first server? I've been on the mainstream intcraft which peaks at around 100-250 people during wars, at least after the renocraft revolution.

post 4.0 intcraft is non canon

At peak activity, this server had 10+ people, but keep in mind, the countries aren't really teams, and are more of being meant to be controlled by one person. Ideally, we would like 30 or more players, for the main countries.

so basically permanently dead

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1073, 160K)

10.0 was fun though.