The Killers, Nelly Furtado, System of a Down, Eminem, now THAT was music

>The Killers, Nelly Furtado, System of a Down, Eminem, now THAT was music
>these young'uns don't know nothing
>Warcraft 3, Metal Gear, GTA, Lineage, ahh those were the good times

Attached: file.png (680x1519, 799K)

>ac/dc? journey? reo speedwagon? now THAT was great music none on this 6ix9ine or whatever you kids have today

Attached: 1530823442872s.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>System of a Down
fuck you got me, I am that 30 year old boomer

I still listen to System of a Down

Why are you guys posting the truth like it's a bad thing?

This 1992 Toyota my father handed down to me is a real beaut, I restored her myself

I don't get this meme.

I thought boomers were the Americans that indebted the country, outsourced production, flooded the country with cheap third world labor and ultimately lived in an economy where a garbage man could buy a big house.

I don't get what the current 20-year-olds that were economically and societally kiked even before they graduated high school have to do with any of the smugness of boomers. If anything, the current young adults are eating up the shit soup the boomers left behind.

love the 29 year old boomer meme

that's why it's funny, it's satire

It started off as an insult that gen Z was hurling at millennials who didn't understand why gen Z liked things such as Fortnight, 6ix9ine, etc. It morphed into a meme about millennials being comfortable about getting older, and mostly happy with life; despite being somewhat melancholic about the hardships he faces.

>now My Chemical Romance, THAT was a good band, not these shitters we have nowadays, Ghost of You best clip ever

>27 yo
>don't have a phone, not even a dumbphone
>still buy cds
>never played a game that came after simcity 4
>like gardening
>don't have any social media accounts
how much of a boomer am i?

That's the shittiest meme ever.

no
posters used to be _ fag
now they're the boomer who does _

it's targeted by groups producing oc

that's all well and good but
>>still buy cds
for what purpose
you are on the INTERNET

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3124x1176, 147K)

found the 28 year old

>Forever Alone, Trollface, Me gusta, Everything went better than expected, now THOSE were the memes

What's wrong with buying CDs?
Just today i bought over 20 CDs.
Why? Because i collect them and rip them to my pc. I'd rather listen to my music through f2k in FLAC than pay for spotify or tidal and still have limited amount of music available

That's what every generation says about their teenage music bands

Attached: MusicBandACDC-PLATE-750x750.jpg (750x750, 88K)

It's just a pain in the ass to rip them.
I usually just download the mp3's even if I have the actual CD if I want to put it on my phone or whatever because it's faster. 320's are good enough.

>now Usher - Yeah! ft. Lil Jon, Ludacris hell they made REAL music

With dBpowerAmp i can rip 30 CDs in bit perfect (accurip + secure ripping) FLAC in less than an hour. If i want to put those same songs to my phone, then i can just quickly convert them to mp3 320kbs. It's not that bad really.

Intergenerational conflict is a thing now thanks to high finance and their liberal foot soldiers fostering division within society wherever and however they can

Also the present is generally shit and a kind of prolefeed simulacrum consisting of endless reboots so naturally people are turning to the past and engage in nostalgia more than they used to

This meme came directly from the collective uncoscious soul of fausto-spenglerian man

Attached: 1510456145746.png (128x135, 29K)

I hate boomer, but im seriously nervous how the generations of shitheads that were raised by them are going to be unimaginably worse