Frequently...

Frequently, I can see statements about evil homophobic Russia where gays are being hunting like sorta animals and sending to concentration camps.

However, in real world, from 2012 only very few federal subjects (aka states) approved laws that prohibite LGBT propaganda among minors.

Here you are a picture.
Dark red - prohibition of homosexuality, bisexuality, transgenderity.
Red - prohibition of homosexuality, bisexuality.
Light red - prohibition of homosexuality.

Attached: yayn925x39A.jpg (425x380, 68K)

Homo bump

Bi bump

I mean, having any part of the country with those laws is pretty fucked up. I'm sure the media makes it look worse, but can you deny that Russia is a terrible place to live for non-straight people?

Very simple, just by monitoring mass media and internet mostly.

Does light red mean you can suck as many dicks as you like, just as long as you're attracted to women, too?

>can you deny that Russia is a terrible place to live for non-straight people?
I can. These laws only prohibite spreading degenerecy among children and teens. If it seems as oppression for you and you can't imagine your life without convincing kids into abnormal circles, you fucked up in head person.
Being gay is sorta accepting. Even in my town (100k), here is a small gay community that even doesn't try to hide itself.

You can as suck as many dick as you can handle in any region but in red ones you can't justify dick-sucking to children.

>These laws only prohibite spreading degenerecy among children and teens.
lmao whatever buddy

what's up with portugal always making gayest posts

>Lmao it's not enough for me just having mental deviation that forces me to suck dicks and let men fuck my ass. I have to convince healthy children to do the same.
That's I dislike gays in general.

Trans bump

Still quite homophobic for me.

You are just under influence of gay propaganda.

I'm trying to find some sort of demographic or geographic correlation but there isn't any. Just completely random states, I'd think the Muslim regions would have these laws but only Bashkortostan does

>allows trannies
>bans gays

whats the logic here? arent trannies still pretty gay?

Do elaborate. Are you saying that children should not be taught sexual education, even though there is a statistically proven negative correlation between it and sexual risk-taking?

Or are you suggesting that "dick-sucking" is an exclusively homosexual activity?

Does it make you think?
I guess transgenders do not exist as class in most Russian regions.

No, trannies are not gay.

Here we can see a classic case of passive-aggressive gay propaganda >"dick-sucking" is an exclusively homosexual activity?
Yes. And you don't have to remind me about bisexuality.

>Are you saying that children should not be taught sexual education
No. Teaching about existence of people with non-traditional sexual orientation is not the same as LGBT agitation among small folks without stable life principles.

Hey cocksucker don't stick your nose in another country's business

Attached: fags.png (1374x1245, 114K)

Faggot.

Based Ukrainebro

Attached: file.png (910x855, 747K)

Ukraine is Europe actually.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-06-45-31-395_com.android.chrome_1.png (720x817, 372K)

>gay propaganda
This conclusion rest on a premise you have yet to prove.

>Yes. And you don't have to remind me about bisexuality.
So no woman in a heterosexual relationship have ever sucked a dick, even once?

>non-traditional sexual orientation
It is well known that homosexuality have occurred in many civilizations thousands of years older than the Russian civilization. So what exactly does "non-traditional" mean?

>A Pew Research Center poll published in May 2017 suggested that 9% of Ukrainians were in favor of same-sex marriage, while 85% opposed it.
No sorry, they're not different from you

Can we just nuke Sw*den already?

Attached: file.png (2049x1270, 221K)

>This conclusion rest on a premise you have yet to prove.
1.Sweden
2.Defend lgbt

>So no woman in a heterosexual relationship have ever sucked a dick, even once?
Please, don't pretend to be this retarded. The same activities don't apply to men and women equally, like it's totally normal to wear summer dress for women but it's not OK for men. The same goes to a sexual behavior.

>It is well known that homosexuality have occurred in many civilizations thousands of years older than the Russian civilization.
I have never tried to argue with that.

>So what exactly does "non-traditional" mean?
Non-hetero sexuality.

Traditional bump

I've read dostoyevsky's novels and they are really gay
so what gives

Which one?

>Defend lgbt
Who said I defended anything? You made an assertion and now we're determining if it is indeed so.

>Please, don't pretend to be this retarded
It was you who did not specify genders, but simply said "dick-sucking". I am in no way responsible for your failure to communicate this.

>but it's not OK for men
I'm not interested in opinions, so I assume there is some logical path you took in coming to this conclusion?

>The same goes to a sexual behavior
Are you saying it is a transitive (i.e. if b in a and c in b then c in a) property?

>Non-hetero sexuality.
If non-traditional means non-heterosexual then traditional means heterosexual, which assumes that (1) the set of traditional behaviors can only contain 1 element, and (2) that (using the definition of tradition) there is indeed a historical precedent of non-homosexuality.

In regards to the latter, you already admitted such a precedent and so we are left with the former.

>implying being gay isn't degenerate

The further west you go, the gayer it becomes. Makes sense

Your post is a typical example of demagogy, which indicates you have nothing to say on the substance of my statements.
Also,
>but it's not OK for men
>I'm not interested in opinions, so I assume there is some logical path you took in coming to this conclusion?
Do you want logical conclusions why it's not ok for men to wear dresses? Really?

The last bump

How do you kno