What are Jews like in real life? I've never met one

What are Jews like in real life? I've never met one

Attached: goyimgetsdominated.webm (640x360, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l-gf-mD48
youtube.com/watch?v=pMGa66MG_pk
youtube.com/watch?v=P-MSDL9IGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5uXIVtgm2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lWoBtoSY
youtube.com/watch?v=thmUPDj6yVI
youtube.com/watch?v=oOGFRHDD1To
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically extremely nice, the ones I know would do anything for me and my family.
Went to a bah mitzfah or whatever the fuck it's called for my friend, it was nice and everyone there was extremely welcoming.

Absolute evil. You can recognise them on the street by the way they hobble down the road rubbing their hands.

Also, they crave the big UNCUT cock.

Attached: natalie.jpg (876x960, 75K)

sauce?

I only met one and he was a normal guy, specially since neither he nor his family was religious

Same as anyone else...for space aliens they're remarkably human like.

the only two jewish people i've known where my middle school bullies.

are you serious? the press of your country is full of them

they’re all rich as fuck
>t. knew a lot of Jewish kids growing up

I dated a jewess in my college years, she gave great head and had giant cow tits. I've had pretty positive impressions of jews since then

I've only known one Jewish person. He was friendly at surfacw level but an emotional parasite once you got to know him better.

This
>New Jersey fag reporting in.

>What are Jews like in real life? I've never met one

They are usually very nice and cultural in real life, but most of them are assholes in Internet. I visit Jewish forums very often, and they always insult me and call me "antisemite" when i say that i don't believe that Poles were killing Jews during WW2. But when i talked to normal Jews, they were much nicer to me and more patient in explaining why i am wrong.

I'm pretty sure the psychiatrist I'm going to see is a Jew.

I talked to dozens of Jews few days ago in my town in rather autist way. I was walking down crowded streets in the towns center and trying to detect Hebrew language in discussions of passer-bys. I managed to do it 18 times in about 3 hours of walking. When i thought i heard Hebrew, i was making u-turn and following the talking couple/group. When i heard words "ken" or "lo", i was 100% sure that they are Jewish and then i was approaching them.

Practically all of them agreed to talk to me, although if i was them, i would act completely different. If some random guy approached me on street, i would say: "leave me alone" or i would ignore him. But they were extremely nice usually. Or at least behaved decently. And they let me record them.

When i talk to Jews, askhenazi Jews, i have a weird feeling that they are not even foreigners, as if they were from here. A lot of them look like Poles. But they usually weren't even born here, only their parents/grandparents were.

One of these Jews was born in Warsaw and moved to Israel with parents when he was a little child. But he still could speak broken Polish with funny accent after spending whole life in Israel. That's him:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l-gf-mD48
youtube.com/watch?v=pMGa66MG_pk

and that's the rest of Jews i met this day (i posted only some videos, not all of them)

youtube.com/watch?v=P-MSDL9IGwM
youtube.com/watch?v=B5uXIVtgm2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R_-lWoBtoSY
youtube.com/watch?v=thmUPDj6yVI
youtube.com/watch?v=oOGFRHDD1To

Normal people, just ones who have cultural quirks because of their religion. The difference between liberal Jews and the average Joe is like the difference between the average Joe and a Mormon or second-generation Sikh.

>t. guy who has had Jewish classmates, Jewish professors, and dated a petite Jewish girl

Depends on the type. You have your orthodox jews and you have your secular jews. The latter are pretty much indistinguishable from your average person.

Gal is not really that tall, right?

Attached: 1509312216179.png (320x295, 119K)

Traditionally, ashkenazi jews spoke yiddish, which is closer to being a germanic language than a semitic one. However if these jews were born in Israel it's likely they were speaking hebrew.

Nope. It's Isla Fisher that is small.

I'm a non-practicing Jew. We're like regular people, just we own everything

>Traditionally, ashkenazi jews spoke yiddish

Yeah, i know, dude, but Yiddish is dead. All of them speak Hebrew and English now. Actually, i think that here in Poland more people can still speak Yiddish than in Israel looool

It depends OP.
I have met people who are part Jewish and they were pretty cool, but then I've met Jews who were absolute pricks.
It's like asking whats every mexican like.

Well that's not exactly fair. You just own the media and entertainment businesses, which are far more influential than owning the hotel business like indians do. The reason you never see infographics about other industries dominated by foreigners is because no one gives a fuck. I mean you have people here complaining about our chink overlords but it never reaches Jow Forums levels of insanity.

They don't speak Polish?

>They don't speak Polish?

All of these Jews i talked to were from Israel, because they all spoke Hebrew. Only Israelis can speak Hebrew. Diaspora Jews rarely speak Hebrew.

Atlanta?

I am trying to heal myself from antisemitism, so now i attend Jewish festivals, Jewish lectures, i met few times with local rabbi, and now i even began to talk to random Jewish tourists on streets. Internet doesn't help much to get rid of antisemitism. Real life helps more.

god my pusy would be so moist...

Good to see you on this board now that casey is dead.

Yeah. ernstchan is down too.. Weird. Is there any other imageboard that would have better video-uploading features than this shitty Jow Forums?

>When i heard words "ken" or "lo", i was 100% sure that they are Jewish and then i was approaching them.

That's an interesting story, but just to say, if they are saying "lo" (for no) they could be speaking Aramaic.

i know plenty of them, they are just like in la vérité si je mens
loud
rude
brown
cheap
can't shut up about how they're jewish
can't shut up about israel or about how this or that was made by a jew

they are sefarads though from what i hear ashkenazis are more civilized because holy this isn't at all like the white jews in the american movies these people are just a bunch of sandniggers i swear

Most chans are dead besides this one + infinity. Are KC clones any good or are they dead?

>Are KC clones any good or are they dead?

I knew only ernstchan

I don't know what the fuck is going on in France but here you'd never know someone's a jew (Jow Forums shitposting aside) unless they're actually wearing the clothes

Is it anything like KC? Or is it slow? Gonna check it out tho.

>Is it anything like KC? Or is it slow? Gonna check it out tho.

ernstchan is dead, unfortunately

Actually I jsut checked and there's apparently another KC up..? Just google KC and it's first link, .co

Ah fuck it slow as fuck too
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh no the ones that wear clothes are not like that, they just don't talk to people at all
don't even look at you in the eyes, i guess they aren't allowed to or something
they straight up don't even say hello, maybe if you hold the door for them on shabbath (which they aren't allowed to open since it's with a pass) maybe just maybe they will mutter "th-thank you" while looking at the ground

i knew a few ashkenazis who were more like white people in private school but most i met were just wogs really, not that they are awful either, but they fit just about every mediterranean stereotype