Macedonia is joining NATO

>Macedonia is joining NATO
>Bulgaria is joining the Eurozone

Didn't you get the memo folks? The party is over.

Attached: 1531415431982.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Que?

Can’t wait for Despacito 3

>Macedonia
Holy shit.
It's over. Ggwp, jews

I really don't see why it matters. The more NATO members we have, the better.

Does this mean that when Putin annexes Macedonia we'll all be going to war with Russia?

Attached: 1526165106098.png (650x650, 13K)

Nato will fall apart before we officially join, screencap this.

Or we will.

Why doesn't Russia just join the EU?
With their population they would have the most influence in it.

Anglos would never allow it.

Sposiba guspadien. Thank you for friendly post.

There are a lot of standards that need to be met before joining the EU.

Ungrateful appetitian.

probably will when putin finally fucks off. Russia need the Crimea for trade but no one seems to mention this point and will forever associate Putins Russia with that, when he fucks off im sure the next guy will do a Khrushchev/Gorbachev and fix relations

>Russians
>European
Good one, Steve

>All these literally who countries still wanting to suck Western cocks by joining EUI/NATO

Lol in 5 years MAX this whole continent will crumble down

North Macedonia*

It hasn't been officialized yet, and considering it needs to be approved by referendum in Macedonia beforehand, I'd say it's far from clear that it'll actually be accepted.

THIS TIME IT WILL COLLAPSE FOR REAL GUIZE

Russia doesn't even meet the economic requirements for membership

Honestly the west isn't looking too hot now, and since nukes have made war impossible I'd say a slow decline is unavoidable.

The EU would literally, unironically require them to legalize fag marriage first.

No they wouldn't.

We would veto it. No doubt. It would mean unlimited Russian immigration and they would use it to subvert clay.

And Bulgaria does?

>And Bulgaria does?
Yep, we do. It is not about being a rich country, it is about meeting the legal requirements and the requirements for financial stability(stable sustainable economy). A lot of new laws and institutions have to be created. Pretty much the same as joining the EU.

Nope. You'll introduce some superficial sanctions as is custom

I think they asked to join NATO multiple times but kept getting rejected. I don't know if EU would let Russia in if NATO won't

>Why doesn't Russia just join the EU?
It is simple. The changes that they need to make to their government, to their laws and to their economy will effectively make Russia stop being Russia. Their oligarch overlords will literally implode.

America can't join the EU either. Their corporate culture will collapse overnight.

this
the very first person that would introduce even the most basic eu required anti corruption measure would get abandoned by all his powerful supporters and probably even shot in the streets.
ruling russia basically means creating a powerful clique and keeping them happy and loyal by feeding them state funds and state property. if you chose not to play this game, someone else will and bring you down

how long till T*rkey will join? :^)

we are nato member since 1950 ya dumb spic

He's talking about the Eurozone, you dumb sandnigger

never insha'Allah