WTF is wrong with America?

WTF is wrong with America?

Why don't they acknowledge the good things Obama did for them?

Attached: american blacks.jpg (831x566, 59K)

Half of us do. The other half is batshit insane.

The good Obama did was very superficial. Some of it was necessary, but it didn't solve any of the underlying problems of the issues the country faced at the time.

What about white employment?
Why is every single chart in ameristan split by race as if it's under apartheid?

>Makes healthcare more expensive for everyone
>Allows mass surveillance
>Retarded tax increases
>Wastes billions of dollars on Keynesian memery

Yea, he was so good for America

>as if it's under apartheid

>he doesn't know

Attached: lel.jpg (900x900, 114K)

>>Makes healthcare more expensive for everyone

False

>>Allows mass surveillance

Continued Bush surveillance
>>Retarded tax increases

False
>>Wastes billions of dollars on Keynesian memery

False

>The good Obama did was very superficial. Some of it was necessary,

Most of it was necessary, but on the whole he was a Dem puppet. Very disappointed with his willingness to expand the surveillance state and military-industrial complex, but for some reason I was still surprised when he endorsed Shillary. If he'd had the balls to lend his support to "too-white" Bernie we might not have Orange Goblin running the ship today

He did pull America out of the GFC, so it was better than nothing, and certainly better than McCain.

>continued Bush surveillance

expanded*

it only counts if a white president made the number fall. under obama the trend could be spun as pro-black and anti-white, which it was

it doesnt tell you what types of jobs they are getting, obama slashed the unemployment rate due to a high number of people getting part time or casual jobs that would leave them below the poverty line
also unemployment rate only counts those actively looking for a job who recently became unemployed

>the economy is entirely down to the President

Attached: 1527954910722s.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Why does my current healthcare plan pay insane premiums compared to what I had back in 2006 then

Obama was a right trip is a right.

Executive branch was getting too powerful and got clipped.

More than anything, Obama was just ineffective and apathetic to a lot of the things going on around him. Same with most of the democratic party, really. I thought they would have learned their lesson with Bush the first time around, but apparently not.

Still far superior to having any dumbass republicans in charge, though.

>Bernie
You dodged a bullet there.

>recently became unemployed
Thats only the U3 which everybody always looks at for some reason. Take a look at the U6 for a clearer picture

Fuck your God fanned spell check you fags

More like 10% do, 10% don't, everyone else is too poor, hungry, and/or stupid to care.

obongo was literally the worst president in the entire history of the united states
that fucking muslim nigger scum set us back centuries

i appreciate some of the things that he managed to do, especially with the economy
he could've done more on the riots in the midwest though
his foreign policy was utter shit however

also he would've been even better if he hadn't gone full establishment and expanded surveillance as well as what this guy here said about the military-industrial complex
which even though trump is only expanding those as well, at least he didn't run on minimizing those things

One of the worst presidents of all time, easily top 10 in that regard.

This isn't even taking into account his race baiting.

>official unemployment rate is the lowest in decades
>but the U6 unemployment rate (which includes people who stopped looking for a job or are only working part time because there are no full-tine jobs) is only back to where it was in 2007

Ergo, more Americans have either given up looking for a job or are underemployed with only part-time work than even during the financial crisis.
Nothing to be proud of for either president.

Only to get hit by one from the other direction

2007 is pre recession

>>Makes healthcare more expensive for everyone

It has been going up far above all other economic growth and inflation for the past 100 years, and it has risen slower than usual under his term, despite pre existing condition coverage being mandated

>>Retarded tax increases

There were no tax increases in the Federal Government under him except for the Bush tax cuts expiring for the top 5% income earners and some very niche healthcare taxes apart of the ACA that only apply to a few people
>>Wastes billions of dollars on Keynesian memery

All the bailouts were paid back with half a decade. The stimulus saved a shit ton of local governments from falling under.

because he was black.

Obama is basically just radical centre man that manages to not be as retarded as bush or trump
I don't know how much he can be blamed for Obamacare because of how gutted the thing became. It's basically the worst parts of private and public healthcare.

They like to feel as they are "victims" to a bigger system than themselves and that excuses all their failures.
So unless you confront them directly with these facts they're going to disregard it.

I never understood this point. What did Obama do to race bait? I don’t rename her anything that gave me that impression.

Literally recession defaulting numbers

refer to :

I think support for recent black activism felt that way to a lot of people. I also think he and a lot of people on the left felt that the opioid crisis was justice for the crack epidemic and redlining.

>i appreciate some of the things that he managed to do, especially with the economy
I think he didn't go far enough. At best he put a strong bandage on a fundamentally broken system.