Name a country you don't know literally anything about

Name a country you don't know literally anything about

Attached: vittoria puccini.jpg (937x1400, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?43297-Classify-Vittoria-Puccini
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?180100-Classify-Italian-actress-Vittoria-Puccini
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uzbekistan

Malta

Azerbaijan

guinea-bissau

Wouldnt I know at least the name if I name it?

Tuvalu

anything except name and geographical position

Suriname

Papua New Guinea

USA

Pretty much every country, including Canada. I seriously can't remember anything from my history classes other than the various changes in Quebec's territory size that we were made to memorize.

trinidad and tobago

based and redpilled

Eritrea

Nepal or Burkina Faso

Bulgaria

Slovenia

Djibouti

It was an Italian colony during Fascism.

Italian island colonized by the English people. It has been independent since 1964 but remains our beloved baby

Some remote small stuff like Vanuatu.

Aruba

Pakistan.

Moldova

those weird island countries that Australia low key enslaves and blackmails

Burkina Fasso

Vanuatu

Kyrguiztan. Shit, I don't even know if that's the right way to spell it

Well I've never even heard its name

Only thing I rember is the capital, Ouagadougou. And that's just because of the name.

Turkmenistan and a few Carribean Pacific island nations

Tbqh I also know the language of every country as well as their geographic location and name so i guess its a start

Bhutan.

libya

Far Cry 4
Also they still have a kang and there is more or less 350k people

Chad

Burundi
Djibouti
Tonga
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Kiribati

(This isn't for teaching I'm playing the game)
>Uzbekistan
Land of Tamerlane and the city Samarkand which was rich famous and diverse on the Silk Road, contains half the population of the 5 post-Soviet states in the area, which it is in the center of

>Malta
It is known for a siege upon the Knights Hospitaller who possessed it by the Ottoman dynasty of Turks for its strategic value in connecting the allied Barbary states to themselves. It has a long history of Semitic language usage and now speaks a distinct language with some Arabic features. Some natural feature collapsed there recently.

>Azerbaijan
The supposed origin of Zoroastrianism and the source of the powers which gave Shiism its current place and prominence through the Safavids and their Qizilbash allies or soldiers. They recently got attacked in war by the race of Jews who followed a rolling silver coin into a monastery, the Armenians.

>Guinea-Bissau
I don't know. Something Portuguese maybe.

>Tuvalu
It sounds familiar, it's Pacific right?

>Suriname
I believe it has many black or East Indian people.

>Papua New Guinea
Basically savages who didn't get civilized by the time the British left Asia.

>USA
The greatest nation on the planet, sadly being poisoned from within by betamale SJWs and radical leftists, since 2009.

>Trinidad and Tobago
Something tropical. Maybe touristy. Is it Dutch?

>Eritrea
They separated from Ethiopia and had a war or something over it.

>Nepal
Buddha, Everest, easy.
>Burkina Faso
It sounds like some African desert savannah led by a dictator who wears olive camp clothes and a beret, surrounded by A. K. wielding bodyguards, exploiting natural resources and oppressing turban-clad villagers in Fallout-style camps. Just guessing from the name.

>Bulgaria
Attempted to conquer Byzantium, are Steppe/Turkish/Tartar in some way, cut in the middle by mt

>American education

>American education

Canada

Togo

Lesotho

>Something tropical. Maybe touristy. Is it Dutch?
holy fuck this is so innocent i let out a cheery giggle at this retardation

Zambia

>Slovenia
The name sounds like Slav, its surrounded by megapowers and has little or no connection to the sea

>Djibouti
Filled with black booty. That's all I know.

>Vanuatu
Pacific, probably, filled with natives

>Aruba
Dutch Caribbean island probably had pirates and stuff, it even sounds like ruby and arab in the name

>Pakistan
One of the remnant countries of the British India, population concentrated on Indus valley, majority Muslim, separated from Bangladesh violently, has ties to the Aga Khan who is the direct heir of the Assassins.

>Moldova
Their theme song is about their language which is either the same or similar to Romanian, is located around a river valley, were semi-independent in Ottoman period, Transnistria is broken from it

I don't feel like doing the rest now. Here is one: Andorra

Afrika

Attached: 1525548152041.jpg (500x500, 38K)

East Timor
Checked. Chad is named after an inland sea named Lake Chad.

America

USA tbqh

>Andorra
No extradition treaty with US, one of a handful of nations that you as aUS citizen can escape to..also Lebanon, and Georgia but this info might be dated

BHUTANESE PASSPOOOOORT

Guyana

Attached: UxJLWxK.jpg (1944x2592, 536K)

Liechtenstein

Oman

West Australia

Wales

El Salvador

Macedonia

That country south of Morocco that I even forgot it's name

Spotted the Azerbaijani American

Okay, continuing. Two countries my opinion of has lessened because they have posers in them: Malaysia or Singapore or whatever, and Italy.

>Canada
Destroyed the white house, love maple syrup and ice hockey, and have a lot of land, now at uneven peace with the U.S., and ruled by a minister who may or may not have converted and become a Muslim.

>Togo
Something Pacific. Probably close to Fiji but with less delicious water.

>Lesotho
See my Burkina Faso explanation, but more peppered with Portuguese and French stuff, maybe more jungley here and there.

>Zambia
Probably where the first humans lived. It's definitely close to Zaire which is Rhodesia. And Zimbabwe too. All three of them probably neighbor each other, but Zambia is the purest, enchanting Africa because the other two have collapsed due to colonial barbarism from the British.

>East Timor
They got genocided by Portugal. Or by West Timor. They only became independent a couple years ago.

>America
Trick question, that's a land mass.

>Guyana
Filled with Easy Indians, owned by Dutch and French and others who all act as a remnant of colonialism and a buffer state between Brazil and Colombia.

>Liechtenstein
Rich, royal, traditional remnant of the Holy Roman Empire, speaking Liechtenese

gay thread with a gay mutt in it

>due to colonial barbarism from the British
Lol no

Benin
Texas
Butan
Angola
Sealand
Bangladesh

He's doing ok, could you do any better?

Part of the Commonwealth, was bombed to shit in WW2 but was essential in the North African campaign

Considering I know all the first-year administrative divisions of the majority of countries (including several he didn't know about, like Togo), I'd believe so

First-level*
Fucking autocorrect

>Azerbaijan
>origin of zoroastrianism

Attached: italy-hugging-malta.jpg (700x400, 67K)

Russia
Please redpill me

well, if I don't know anything about it, then I don't know it's name. so I can't name it

Moldova. Wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't actually exist

vanuatu

I don't know anything about most South American and African countries.

They speak Romanian dialect (no Moldavian in google translate). The East of the country is controlled by Russia (Transnistria).

Thanks.

When did I say anything appertaining to its administrative divisions?

Georgia

You literally said "could you do any better" and I can.

Any African country, except for France

Alpinized atlanto-norids interest me

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?43297-Classify-Vittoria-Puccini
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?180100-Classify-Italian-actress-Vittoria-Puccini

Does modern-day Mongolia count?

...What? That wasn't me, if it was then I just thanked myself in the post you responded to. And I still don't see a list of Togo's first level administrative divisions.

There's just five, and I wasn't asked to do it.

Savanes, Kara, Centrale, Plateaux, Maritime.

There you go.

And all mutts are a hivemind so that was justified

el salvador

I didn't even know there was a central america

I think it's technically all North America.

Equatorial Guinea

>Any African country, except for France
steady on lid wew

Ivory Coast

Turkmenistan

Oh yes and Mauritania. I actually know of the Ivory coast civil war but nothing about Mauritania other than it has slaves.
Uzbekistan
Andorra

Is there a point to this?

South Ossetia

>Turkmenistan
well, their language is the closest to Turkish and Azerbaijani. Racially population is half-asian half-brown mutts. Result of Turkic and Iranian mixing. Their goverment is pretty much orwellian style with procecutions for using the portret of the president as toilet paper for example. Also they have a lot of natural gas

Hungary, Slovakia

Montenegro

micronesian island states

Djibouti

central african republic
gabon
togo
benin
kyrgyzstan
tajikistan
sao tome and pricipe

>Uzbekistan
>Kyrgizistan
>Tajikistan
>Kazakhstan
>Turkmenistan

All Central Asia cunts are pretty much the same:
sub-saharan tier economies(except for Kazakhstan)
All are autoritarian shitholes, ruled by old soviet burocrats for decades
All are Turkic mutts (except for Tajicistan with is Iranian) and have a horse-worshipig steppe culture

Mexico

All of them

I've lived there and it's pretty shit

I literally forgot that there is a country called Ivory Coast. I think I've heard Cote Divoire a couple times, I don't know why they would use that instead of Ivory Coast.