Australia isn't full and thus why more lebs and wogs should go there

Australia isn't full and thus why more lebs and wogs should go there

Attached: 1425249183311.png (915x694, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/27/health/plumbing-united-states-poverty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't agree more OP

the New and Newest worlds are both empty ahd should take in all the refugees of the world, since they are countries of immigrants

What is a wog? I've seen a couple different definitions and I can't remember what they were.

Basically Meds, sometimes Lebos.

In Australia, a wog is a European med. Some people include Lebanese in this. But mostly that's only Lebanese and some anglos. Actual wogs (Maltese, Greeks, Croatians, Italians) never call Lebs wogs.

There is nothing stopping them from emigrating that isn't stopping anyone else from, as far as I am aware of. Satisfy immigration requirements and move in. Mind the mess, it's only temporary.

I dream of lebs and wogs flooding our great land de su
100x better than chinks and jungle asians

Shut up you fucking croat woggo

Western Orientated Gentlemen. In practice, basically Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans and around the Middle East/West Asia.

Why's that?

Most of the countries today are countries of immigrants, user. Migrating over land is no different than migrating over sea.

wogs have souls and good food
asians just shit up every area they inhabit and their faces are fucking disgusting

italy is a nation of immigrants
the africans living in italy are more italian then you

I thought the word was wop, not wog?

>wogs have souls
>and good food
So do the Chinese, Thai, Malaysians, etc. We've got heaps of good foreign influenced food in Australia, even if it's watered down.

>asians just shit up every area they inhabit and their faces are fucking disgusting
Not in my experience. Then again, you are referring to a massive percentage of the world population, which spread across hundreds of cultures, languages and many countries.

Wop is a word Americans used to derogatorily refer to Italian immigrants.

Agreed

Greeks Italians and Lebs

By the way, legit flag? What's the go?

I mean souls as in they have a sense of right and wrong and a sense for their fellow man. Chinese people are just insects with human skin
>So do the Chinese, Thai, Malaysians, etc
ahahaha howling
>Then again, you are referring to a massive percentage of the world population, which spread across hundreds of cultures, languages and many countries
And yet they all end up with that same ugly face

every time i've asked australians this they told me that it was souther europeans but now everyone's saying lebanese, too even though i've also asked specifically if it included lebanese and they told that id did not. hmmmm.

Asian food here is fowl
Just cheap veggies drenched in oil and overcooked in big pans

why do aussies feel about other angl*s like brits, kiwis, and Canadians?

*foul

I thought it was 'mop'

I almost pity you, man.

>Asian food here is fowl
Yeah, the chicken can be pretty good.
>Just cheap veggies drenched in oil and overcooked in big pans
With that sort of pointless reductionist thinking you can debase pretty much the entire restaurant industry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: Capture.png (648x324, 13K)

Why are Chinese immigrants so rude to people of their host nation? Like you'd think if we're nice enough to let them in here they wouldn't constantly bang into your car and scream at you in Chinese or give you shitty service at their cheap unhygienic restaurants?

Nope, wop, guinea, greaser, guido, dago

First generation immigrants from completely different cultural backgrounds tends to stick out and jar a bit with society. From the second generation and onwards it pretty much all goes away.

Australia needs more seppos

Im a wog (Italian)

Attached: 1460463001172.png (420x420, 78K)

No fuck off cunt. Yanks are subhuman

America could do with a few more septic tanks, really. Poor buggers.
nytimes.com/2016/09/27/health/plumbing-united-states-poverty.html
500,000 thousand homes in America without functioning septic systems because the government refuses to fund the infrastructure. People are expected to pay thousands themselves to install them, in regions where people are living in poverty.
Anything else would be communism, I guess.