Why do people PAY money to give their DNA to a large company?

Why do people PAY money to give their DNA to a large company?

Attached: 23andme.png (1200x820, 55K)

Identity crisis

It solved mine.
I thought I was 50% white, 25% black, 25% Amerindian.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

I dunno. Considering you get unscientific and partially arranged results, I don't see how people can get in on this shit with 100% unirony.

>Partially arranged results

What do you mean by this?
This thing hit 50% northern European right on the die for me, and they had no idea who I was.

CHI

what does that even mean? I still have no idea

Made sure my dad wasn't cucked and also confirmed I've got 100% white genes that I'll probably flush down the toilet after I find an Asian or brown qt.

lurk two years before posting

no

To discover their heritage and other interesting facts about how likely they are to develop certain conditions or to have certain traits.

>What do you mean by this?
They were busted for adding fake results to samples to "counter racism".

Not that it really matters though, as they do not have a sufficient pool of data to sample from which renders the whole process unscientific in the first place, even without tampering.

You should not give two fucks about your kids skin unless you want to fuck them. If you truly want to honour your ancestors, impregnate the smartest, healthiest girls that you can find and just accept that some of your children will not be able to compete, therefore ending dead.

>alt right children can't even make their lies believable
You're this out of touch?

>refuse to give DNA away
>sister does it
>dad laughs and does it because she already did
>ask dad why he would do something like that
>"I know we're Irish but I wanted to see if I was part Jewish!"
>75%~ of my DNA is on the record because of them

I'M FUCKING PISSED

They don't know what part of DNA you and your dad share, so it is not that bad

>They were busted for adding fake results to samples to "counter racism".
Source? Neutral site, not from right wing site.

i dont undersand it either
one can simply post it's mug on Jow Forums and local racial scientists would tell what kind of nigger it is for free.

still feels bad that relatives can somewhat sell you out

So are you kosher?

nope

You dont know the whole extraction process, so shut up.

>they do not have a sufficient pool of data
Doubt.

I wanted to see how much of my DNA was Ary*n and how much was Dravidian

kek

What'd you roll?

I just look at online research on my people genetic make up and the result is not far.

68% Aryan (Ancient Indo Iranian + Caucasian + NE European + Med)
32% Dravidian

Nice.
I met an Indian man in the USA, and he looked just like a white guy but brown.

>just like a white guy but brown

You've gotta believe me.
I didn't take a good look at his face, but his nose and hair looked just like a wypippo.

I dunno, it was a few years ago. I dunno give enough of a shit to bother, really.
There were triplets who received different DNA-results and shit, and no one's surprised really. I personally don't care. I thought it was stupid before I heard that shit.

Even if they have DNA points from various parts of the world, those are not, and would never really be, a perfect nativity match (the data has only been sampled from the last 10 years). There could be DNA points in various parts of the world not actually originating there being sampled, or well... parts of bigger samplings, for the region in question that in reality is a relatively new addition. Imagine a match to that which would place in a part of the world you don't actually have any genetic origin in. This renders any result contemporary, or in other words; you get a map of geographical regions based on what the world looks like today, not some hundreds or even thousands of years ago, which defeats the purpose of heritage-fagging with said results.

Furthermore, 23andMe does not use SNP like FamilyTreeDNA does. 23andMe also incorrectly groups people based on contemporary geography and not actual genetics, which just that alone should be enough for even the most vapid customer to question them.

Again, you do what you want with your money and DNA, but commercial DNA tests are at best giving you an estimate with contemporary proximities, not any actual genealogy in a fancy graph.

Attached: scientific-american.png (461x705, 174K)

This

People never learn from the Facebook debacle. It's probably a CIA front company and they just got profiled at the deepest level.

when you're living in a nation that's getting constantly BLACKED you want to be as sure as possible you're not part of the mixed untermensch

I've always known that current Facebook is literally the mark if the beast prophecy come true, but can you please explain what the Facebook debacle is? Hold on, let me click these pedestrians being secretly photographed before I can post.

I'm I've been told I don't look black at all, but I'm 15% black.

People aren't good at telling beyond what is their blood. White people tell me I look like a white Mestizo, but Mestizos reject me and tell me I look Brazilian/don't know and get anxious.

You can only see the people you know in the faces of others.

Attached: 1484968147625.jpg (438x359, 55K)

americans are the only people I see doing this shit
that being said actually giving your fucking dna profile to a soulless jewish corporation disgusts me on a visceral level, it's like something you'd see in a sci fi dystopia novel

They genetically determine if you are a bad goy from birth now. There is no escape.

Did you learn to ride horses since you were 4 and shoot on it since you were 10 ?

Meme results

>give my dna to google genetics
>turns out I have a rare gen*tic disease
>fits on how my father died
not sure how to feel about that

Same. I have a very high risk for Alzheimer's disease.

what's the disease?

Attached: 1528349315503.jpg (856x738, 213K)

Marketing

Cant remember the exact name, it's a genetic predisposition for cirrhosis.
Nothing has really changed, because after his death I cut almost all my alcohol drinking, but now I feel like having a fixed expiration date.

kek

I don't understand it either. You'd think they'd be paying you. It's the case with a lot of university studies.

I got given this as a gift and would quite like to do it out of curiosity, but the trade off of a big company having my dna profile is not worth it.

I have very blonde hair and light eyes, and my family come from north east scotland on one side and the east midlands on the other. I would be interested to know if any of my DNA fits a scandinavian profile as those areas were heavily colonised by the norse, but at the same time it makes no difference to my life so don't care enough to sign my dna away

my worse fear is they use the dna data to tinker sickness just for you. To cure it, you must get it from them, only pay
(̵͈͓̪͙̠́(̢̜͚͎̯̜̤̠̝̳͙̻̭̠͈̜(̨̠͍̘͓̺͔̩̗̻̯̭̩̀t̹͚̣͚̻̗͔͍͍͙͎̰̪̣̕͞ͅh͔̙̣̖̬̝̟̪̦̣̜̥͞ȩ̵̢̰͉̩̹͈͍̟̹͎͔͍̣͖̀m̨̩̖̣̼̬͚͡)̝̼͇̝̪͇̪̜͖̞̦͕͕̞̯̀́͟͟)̥̻̩̙̞͓͇̟͖͍̞͈̗̩̦̺͎̺͘)̵̱͔̠̜̞̻̣͉̦͙͠