Why are White girls so racist against Asian guys?

why are White girls so racist against Asian guys?

Attached: 1352636975965.jpg (251x242, 14K)

It's not a matter of racism, they just like really masculine guys. Whites have always been about masculinity.

>REEEEE I'M ENTITRED TO SEXU, IF YOU DONT GIVE SEX YOU ARE LACIST

based

They aren't. It's just that joking about Asians is perfectly acceptable. And Asians can never ever be manly (except when they are), so they offer no challenge.

why would you want to go out with wh*Te girls

Because everyone else does and we have a right to be treated equally

>And Asians can never ever be manly (except when they are)
qwat?

This. White girls are whores who lose their virginity before they've even finished uni. I'd rather a pure virgin maiden qt Arab waifu

arabs are even more slutty than white women
thats why lord jesus sent judaism and islam to arabs

You're saying it like it's some instinctive trait. Most humans prefer their own race, that's just how it is.

>asians(smartest race , least masculine)
>do very abd with white girls

>whites(average-smart race , average masculine)
>do ok with white girls

>black(dumbest race, hypermasculine)
>do great with with white girls

i mean women do really want just a dumb brute who is aggresive and fucks them hard. i honestly believe there is a lot more truth to redpill/incel theory than people like to admit

They are attracted to high test males who are capable of extreme violence. It's an evolutionary benefit. Think about it, would you fuck with the son of a gang boss?

small peepee

based and checked

No they're not. Arab girls are introverted NEETs who stay at home all day with their mums and aunts cooking and watching daytime tv. This is why a lot of them are fat. You only think Arab girls are sluts because you've only seen the 5% of them who go to parties and stuff. The vast hidden majority of Arab girls are giga-NEET.

t. Arab

no white wifu

Attached: 1530262401.jpg (600x978, 99K)

what a delusional faggot you are

Attached: 15307795633840.jpg (1080x1059, 88K)

I'm speaking from a personal experience, Borat

you should try with black girls

Black girls are great and they're always willing to indulge my fetishes.