Ask someone who is 22 and still in highschool ANYTHING

Ask someone who is 22 and still in highschool ANYTHING

Attached: 78575AC0-B87E-40F2-A34A-0100460FB66C.gif (480x270, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch/TbNIU2KEz4g
youtube.com/watch?v=TbNIU2KEz4g
youtu.be/yzjv20sC5CY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver
youtube.com/watch?v=yxz7CYkQltE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you still in highschool? do you have some sort of mental illness?

Yes, I am diagnosed with PTSD. Because I kept failing and didn‘t go to school for a long time since I spent most of my time in psychiatric institutions.

When are you graduating

Next year

Did you round the corner? Making good progress?

What sort of event triggered this PTSD?

What are you plan to do after graduating?

I am doing definitely far better than 3 years ago
rape, being misdiagnosed for having a psychose and taking medications for it at age 11 and being in institutions most of my childhood and teenage life.

I don‘t know yet, maybe psychology.

Hey that's good man, you're making progress.

I bet you could help a lot of people as a psychiatrist.

>rape, being misdiagnosed for having a psychose and taking medications for it at age 11 and being in institutions most of my childhood and teenage life.
That's awful, I'm sorry man. I hope you're doing well

Well good luck for the future, past is past.

epic troll thread bra
if it's not, sorry bro
which part of Netherlands?

are you male or female?

Anyone making fun of you or socializing with you? When are you graduating?

do you buy your class mates beer

there are many ANIME that You have not seen
weeb things are always on our side
just saying

Attached: 42F96FB1-2B54-400D-8653-A772B5EC6762.jpg (460x300, 40K)

I thinks its one of those cunts where they drink as teens

oh good, what are the firearm laws like that country, does op buy classmates firearms? that would be nice

sorry I am drinking it isn't meant to be negative i think everyone should have firearms including teens if they wish, the usa is honestly so lucky having the 2nda, do not follow unjust laws!
youtube.com/watch/TbNIU2KEz4g

sorry wrong link broken youtube.com/watch?v=TbNIU2KEz4g

Lol, id imagine their gun laws are wildly strict, hell even we wont let you have them in certain states(that ignore the supreme law of our land btw)place restrictions on firearms ownership if you have been institutionalized

Are you Jormis known as kuopio nyymi also apu drawer and live in Vantaa with Juuhis?

>In the Netherlands, gun ownership is restricted to law enforcement, hunters, and target shooters (self-defense is not a valid reason to own firearms). A hunting license requires passing a hunters safety course. To own a gun for target shooting, the applicant must have been a member of a shooting club for a year. People with felonies, drug addictions, and mental illnesses may not possess firearms.

Once obtained, firearms must be stored in a safe and annually inspected by police. Firearms may only be used in self-defense as a matter of "equal force". Fully automatic firearms are banned, but there are otherwise few restrictions: semi-automatics, handguns, and magazines of all sizes are legal, as are all types of ammunition. A licensed gun owner may only have five firearms registered to his or her license at one time.

fucking RIP, maybe he can travel to another freeish euro state and get funs there OR just get illegal ones anyway because you shouldn't follow morally wrong laws

Attached: 1a75ee9f7d16f6fa6477dc09c496a8f0349d6649998bab0d501ca9876682c21b.jpg (1213x1566, 210K)

how is hating the black people / other faggy, subhuman, immigrant pieces of shit being somehow antifacist or nazi?

Attached: 1531432229454.jpg (409x577, 30K)

what, that image is comparing the murdering of innocent USA citizens with the Krauts murdering innocent people as well, wtf are you on about mate

people should be armed so they have the ability to defend themselves from the state if the state tries to pull a nazi 2.0 or waco 2.0, fuk govs who think they can get away with anything, people should fear the state and not the other way around

i mean the state should fear the people and not the other way around LOL

>as well, wtf are you on about mate
Read the question dumbass lol

do you like anime?

I don't get why you are asking it, who said anything about hating black people or whatever being antifacist or nazi??? it just means you are racist or whatever idk mate take it easy okay

You posted an image and agreed that it might represent something else aswell. Fucking idiot lol

Your earlier youtube link gave me a good chuckle with the recommended vids...one was for the "sovereign" citizen movement I had kinda fogotten about it, it is the freedom lover endgame where you just declare yourself a free citizen of the world unbound by any mans laws..probably an American thing id imagine, but we dragged the leafs into shit lume this also in vid related
youtu.be/yzjv20sC5CY

Reminder that Mcveigh did get the FBI/ATF to change their "rules of engagement" you don't hear about it much because they don't like you knowing that political terrorism can actually work

Do you get along with your class well?

tone it down mate, no need to get so worked up alright, jeez

good on them desu, some of them are drongos but seeing people rile up the state is always good

world needs more people like Mcveigh imo, but what were the changes that they made?

One of the Mcveigh triggers was the randy weaver ordeal, a white "seperatist" who was besieged by rogue federal agents who acted above and beyond the law. A subsequent government investigation disclosed that the FBI had changed its rules of engagement to authorize a shoot-on-sight policy during the siege, and a Justice Department investigation revealed what it considered evidence of an FBI cover-up.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver

oh yeah Ruby Ridge, that was part of that pushed Mcveigh to stand up

youtube.com/watch?v=yxz7CYkQltE
Are you the one that's gonna stand up and be counted?
Are you the one who's gonna be there when we shout it?
Are you the one that's always ready with a helping hand?

COME ON CUNTS, DON'T LAY DOWN AND TAKE THE DICK, STAND UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

If I kick you off that chair, will you die?

Attached: 47.jpg (400x550, 29K)

i'll smash your head in you fucking gronk cunt COME HERe

I dony think you needed the quote in order for him to understand what you were refering to there

>rape
were you a qt boi?

I appreciate your enthusiasm brother and the abo rock. If you ever make it stateside, Arizona would be a place you would appreciate. They have by far the best gun laws in the world(literal second amendment interpretation) open carry, concealed carry all without permits and in fact every year they actually add legislation giving you more firearms rights!

Attached: 2MiIZCG.jpg (640x480, 132K)

marry me so I can get a greencard thanks

>music vid
fucking cringe

?????

>whites and apes being """brothers"""

go freeze to death racist idiot

nah, mate

Attached: article-2206982-1522EA78000005DC-671_634x349.jpg (634x349, 113K)

do you know how to drive and play music instruments???

Attached: Blank+_21f6faf63491f26529ec447c24381777.jpg (351x329, 16K)

Thanks everyone for the supportive comments
I can‘t drive but I hope one day I will. I used to play an instrument.

this is why Hitler wanted to kill the mentally ill and the crippled, they are nothing but a burden to society and need to be removed.

reported to Stasi

hitler was a burden himself them

*then

so tell us more about the rape

there was this guy in my high school that was healthy minded but was 22 too he was therebe he was really lazy and did't go to class to he repeated high school 3 times and still in high school now i think just keep up with the good work

Is there any point to pass highschool at that age? you are light years behind the rest of society

Why the fuck are you still in hs

Why the fuck are you not watching the world cup? Oh wait brazil was ELIMINATED KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE

hmm

read the thread you illiterate allah chink

that's a diff user btw