So when the USA is being removed from Europe...

So when the USA is being removed from Europe, Europeans and Russians will turn together against the main American shill on the continent that was destroying relations between Europe and Russia for decades and who is undermining European unity by being a fifth column of Washington. Polish question will be solved once and for all, this time without reversal.

Attached: Kurwa.png (800x535, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/02/dozens-russian-deaths-cast-suspicion-vladimir-putin/100480734/
newsweek.com/russian-defectors-america-putin-russia-threat-skripal-868013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read that 3 times, what?

What?

That's what I said

It's pretty clear. He is saying that EU and Russia will destroy Poland when the US leave Europe.

I'd like to add England into the basket tho.

We just need to put gaspipe along baltic sea, directly from Russia to Germany to avoid all those buffers, and thats it.

>He is saying that EU and Russia will destroy Poland when the US leave Europe.

Oh, then he is a fucking idiot.

he wants to reopen polish death camps and shove us to ovens... desu, we already feel a cold steel of knife on our throats.. pressure is increase from both sides, and we feel being squeezed.. america could open a humanitarian corridor in last gesture of good will so we could escape from here and observe development of situation safely from american land.. these maniacs will kill us all....

I dont really see why the destruction of poland would be beneficial for anyone. If germany had a defense worth speaking off and would have invested into nuclear or other sources of energy we could have taken the poles under our wing without them looking panically for anything they can hold against russia.

>id like to add england
If only.

>Germany
>defeating Poland in an armed conflict
>in the current year
why are Germans so delusional?

Based Trump, fuck NATO and Poland, glory to EU and Russia.

You underestimate the power of Jihad.

We will still have air bases in Germany, and some army there, and now we will build permanent bases in Poland

Chill out.

But based Trump is dismantling NATO and withdrawing US troops from Europe.

Attached: 1526667803682.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Fake news, the media lied, he just had a press conference 20 minutes ago, I watched it.

>Spends less that 2% on military
>Thinks he could do anything to Poland with that.
You'll have to beg France for help or something if you wanna pull another polish partition. It's more likely that Russia just takes it all and you guys meekly sit there and let them.

Honestly I'm equal parts terrified, and excited for the day when you guys take your ball out of your purse, and begin using them again.

Based. The EU needs closer ties with their European brothers from Russia, not with their overlords from across the Atlantic.

It's okay. We won't abandon you like Britain and France did... I hope...

Good. No more shit food and our agriculture finally has a chance.

The situation becomes increasingly messy but i wouldn't blame Americans for it. Europe is to blame. USA wasn't flooding Russia with trillions dollars for last 20 years which enabled them to rebuild and modernize their military. Europe is responsible for it.

They're both cunts.
US just want to get into European energy market.
Europe just mad, because US don't want to financially help them anymore by open market and military help.
We are alone in this cold world.

We will leave the continent, at least millions of young ones, and leave territory of Poland to Russia and Germany, so they gained a shared border but you shouldn't hope for a long term peace between them. In the end you all will be annihilated in neverending wars like it always was in Europe, while we will be observing it with joy from thousands killometers away.

Jesus, i hate Europe more than anything on this planet... xD

I honestly feel bad for you guys, and can't help but feel partially guilty when I hear fellow Americans talking about Russia as if it's evil, and Russians as if they're savages. If the US was alone diplomatically with no solid alliances we would likely have turned to the same pragmatic geopolitical game too.
I think if we just opened up and became much more friendly then you guys would not only improve economically, but also socially as well. Of course I'm not sure Putin would go along with it, so it may have to wait until he's passed.

Lol, fuck off, idiot

>we would likely have turned to the same pragmatic geopolitical game too

because you didn't?

He only wants to help. But Russians are even too dumb to work properly, so it would be only burning money for nothing.

>If the US was alone diplomatically with no solid alliances
because Russia ending up in that situation is pure coincidence and has absolutely nothing to do with the way they've consistently been behaving since at least the 18th century to this very day?

>america could open a humanitarian corridor in last gesture of good will so we could escape
You'd still need the US entry visa though. Kek

We're similar to how Britain was. We have to justify something to ourselves to actually do it. This often times may have unintended consequences, but it will prevent us from say, annexing territory and going old-school imperialist, and at least has us to the "right" thing eventually.

Humanitarian corridor cancels obligatory visa requirement. I only hope that we were not classified to a category of shithole countries by Trump.

It's actually pretty true that the biggest state russophobes in the USA are Polish emigres in the government

>russophobes

They were isolated before then. Going so far back as their conversion to Christianity. It alligned them up with a dying Byzantium, who when gone, left them with less of a connection to the rest of Europe than the various catholic countries. This division got worse when the Mongols came, and after the Muscovites sacked Novgorod, and grew a shit ton it scared the rest of Europe, or at least the eastern Europeans, who in turn spread the stories to the west.

Nope. It's mostly hypocritical politics and propaganda

What was that?

Everybody in Europe would be happy to kill Poland and take some of our land for themselves. But when it finally happens, and Poland stops existing, the European dogs will begin to jump to each other throats, and it is always the best part. I just wouldn't want to be here when it happens :(

it's not like Mexicans care about visa to enter this country

did you bother reading the preceding clause?

>If the US was alone diplomatically with no solid alliances

There hasn't been a time in US history when we haven't had a strong ally. Starting with France, then the Netherlands (1700s), then recovered relations with Britain (early 1800s), then the Russian Empire (Civil War), then Britain again, then NATO. Historically, the USA has never been in the same position as Russia... for obvious reasons. I'll let you figure them out.

Europe will be always poor and shitty because of constant wars. Especially region of Central-Eastern Europe. Building anything here is like building skyscrapers on sand 10 meters from sea. I personally think that we should finally accept the sad fact of geopolitical determination of this area and simply move out from Eurasia. It will be covered with flames, blood and poverty soon anyway.

Autism

russia and all it's flaws could steamroll european """"""""""""""""""""military"""""""""""""" today. only reason they haven't is because nukes and usa. unironically.

Or, you know, we dont need them

yeah man, those people who died to Novichok took it willingly with their afternoon tea

Attached: come here and i'll shoot you.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>Russians did this
CIA plz

Your allied with the greatest cunt in the world and also BELARUSE

>we dont need them
That's a funny way of saying "the entirety of our country's military history involves obtaining a warmwater port like Crimea and protecting Moscow from the Polish plain" but I guess it's not like you guys have invaded Crimea before. Especially not in the 19th century :^)

>sign the 1990 Chemical Weapons Accord
>break it immediately

Attached: cat coffee love.jpg (500x698, 50K)

Calm down Grzegorz.
I like you guys IRL but there is something magically satisfying about bantsing Poland.

I would be satisfied only by destruction of whole Europe, including yours and dozens of other European shitholes. And i hope that the only country Poles ever loved - the USA - will guarantee this to us, so you all motherfuckers drowned in shit, poverty, genocides and your own blood.

There is no thing that a Pole hates more than Europe/Russia

>Historically, the USA has never been in the same position as Russia... for obvious reasons.

That's because US is a sea empire and sea empires are elastic in shaping their alliances. Russia is a land empire and countries of heartland have much less possibilities.

This times there's Ukraine between Russia and Poland. If USA really going to leave Europe and leave it to Russians and Germans. I think Poland will just fall under German influence, no partition this time. And Russia will be left with Ukraine.

>novichok
Proofs it was Russia. The man who created it emigrated to the US. So it's not like you can't make it and make a false flag.

If the US withdraws from Europe, we come back to XIX century tier geopolitical games. Small and weak countries will be most fucked up in this game by default. The bigger and stronger country is, the bigger chance it has to avoid being steamrolled with using effective diplomacy. Case of Poland is quite clear. The line established by Ribbentrop-Molotov pact never stopped being valid. Russia with its unstable economy and neoimperialist policy is rather an explosive thing, Europe has serious problems with keeping order in their countries so even if some new geopolitical balance is being established for some time and the geopolitical vacuum is filled, it wont last for long, and end up with series of wars in Europe that will effectively turn the continent into shithole without any economical power. I think it could be paradoxically good for the USA to get rid of competitor in such brutal way, instead of risking that this competitor could outcompete them through OBOR and creating new system of continental security with Russia/China.

>xD
Please stop posting

>when the USA is being removed from Europe
Kek. Americans will never give up on their influence in Europe as this region is too important geopolitically and EU is to weak to do anything. All you can do is try to remove them from Germany which is actually very good for Poland, because USA loosing ground in WE means they will be more and more interested in Poland and whole Intermarium area, which means permanent military bases and economic boost like in Japan and Korea. I can't wait for that personally.

Attached: 1468636826377.jpg (389x464, 12K)

>So it's not like you can't make it and make a false flag.
We don't need to false flag Russia killing defectors & meddlers, because they do such a consistently swell job historically.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/02/dozens-russian-deaths-cast-suspicion-vladimir-putin/100480734/

It's not like Alexander Litvinenko died of polonium poisoning in 2006.

Or Alex Oronov, who mysteriously died inside the Russian consulate in New York.

Or Anna Politkovskaya, who was shot to death outside of her apartment after reporting on Russian war crimes.

Or even Matthew Puncher, the Brit who investigated Litvinenko. The report says "stabbed himself to death." Fucking rich. What next, a suicide with the entry wound at the back of the head?

Russians hunting defectors in the USA has become so common that we're even re-hiring retired FBI and CIA who lived during the Cold War for their expertise: newsweek.com/russian-defectors-america-putin-russia-threat-skripal-868013

If the USA were killing Russian defectors and meddlers, we'd be doing their work for them. Why bother? And why would we be taking old 80-year-old fogeys out from retirement to protect Russians who live here?

> as this region is too important geopolitically
Currently yes, but we're pivoting to Asia for a reason. Europe's relevance is (sadly) waning at great speed

Too bad this wasn't a regular forum where I could pm you or contact in another way, I could probably get you a job on base.

I have some friends still in the military, they are very high ranking now, they tell me they are confident we will have bases there that will be permanent.

tl;dr: Poland needs nukes

we can arrange that

it's not like the non-proliferation treaty has mattered since India manipulated retarded Canadians in the 1970s

wtf i love Op now

We will defend our slavic brothers

this. let me remind you OP that your ancestors once called Slavs inferior and a few years later half of German's women had Slavic dicks inside of them.

Attached: 1462963349392.png (700x822, 157K)

USA is not even a country, is just a non-nation state created for merely economic reasons by freemasons and traitors with the human scum nobody wanted in Europe, Asia and more recently Latin America, plus some Negro slaves descendants who are currently the dominant culture among Amerifat youth.

Europe should cut any ties with the United States, including NATO and create our own intergovernmental military alliance between European nations. Otherwise we will be condemned to see ourselves immersed in the dirty wars of the Amerifats.

This, but even more ironically

This, but ironically

as opposed to the very clean European wars which used to occur

If we are supposed to go down again like in WW2, i want to take all other yuropoors to the grave too. The worst thing that could happen to us would be Poland being destroyed and raped, and Europe and Russia happy, peaceful and prospering on our dead body. It would be worse than death to see their smiles and satisfaction of life. So if we must die here one more time, lets make a butchery of cosmic size out of it burning all around Poland to the ash.

This. There are some nuclear labs in Poland, we can only hope they managed to develop some nukes in secret so we can use them when shit hits the fan.

How about no.

Well, let me remind YOU that your ancestors also had gopnik dicks inside of them post-WWII. The cheeki-breekis were not picky with their rape victims.

Not OP here by the way, war is for imbeciles.

>main American shill on the continent that was destroying relations between Europe and Russia for decades and who is undermining European unity by being a fifth column of Washington.
England?

Chuja zrobili, ten kraj jest rządzony przez idiotów i zdrajców. Oni nawet czołgu nie potrafią wyprodukować a co dopiero mówić o niukach

It’s also been synthesized in Czechia and Iran. It’s like blaming Russia every time someone is killed with an AK-47

>let’s destroy and genocide the last white regional power in Europe

Yeah this definitely seems like something the Germans would do.

>Polacks
>white
Just kidding ...

USA will never get out of Europe. If Germany and Japan were America's greatest gains after WWII, then Poland is America's greatest gain after the Cold War. If America leaves Europe, it would create a very large power vacuum and that would give Russia and China a chance to get in. What America needs to do is support Ukraine and Georgia more so that they can join the EU and NATO someday.

And why would Iran and Czechia do this? Well, Czechs are an imperialist nation, they attacked Poland many times. But why Iran?

>european unity

>main American shill
Thanks to your psycho nation you retarded kraut.

This, honestly. Up until WWII Europe was like a fucking kindergarten of nations that couldn’t stop pulling each other’s hair. European Union ftw!

Eh, give them a chance to “get in” in what sense exactly? Definitely not militarily.

Agreed on the (eventual) expansion of the EU though. Heck, Fareed Zakaria made some good points on why it should and will even expand to North Africa in the fullness of time. One day it’ll also contain all the former provinces of the Roman Empire of old again, mark my words. Well, if global civilization continues long enough till then anyway ...

its still a kindergarden. only difference is the kids dont stab each other anymore.

It's funny how people think Poland is any relevant for the US. Most of Americans don't even know where it is.

Well, geopolitically relevant, as in: to politicians and strategists, not the average citizen ...

You are all lucky Poland hasn’t shredded apart Germany and crushed Moscow beneath its heel

No one really cares desu

Most of us don’t know where all our own states are at so I don’t think that’s a fair assumption.

Kurwas and Ucraines

EU (Germany, let's be frank here) + Russia = Love

This is going to sound stupid.. are Czechs and chechians the same thing? The Czech girl see when I go to Prague, I made a joke and she corrected me.. never felt like looking it up.. you make it sound like the same though. I was assuming they weren’t different after her “lesson.”

>I can't wait to be even more of a NATO cuck just give us money haha
I fucking hate you mongrels

wracaj do domu Wowiku

Top shelf

>IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT POLAND
is a like a dream