Is this the holy trinity of corruption?

Is this the holy trinity of corruption?

Attached: 3.png (297x595, 99K)

Add Trinidad & Tobago to that

Where's the (((us))) kek

USA is not there why??

Just because they legalized corruption and called this "Lobby"??

Nah, Brazil and Russia don't even come close.

rent free

NONE of these countries cause the 2008´crises

Were CORRUPT EUROPENA and AMERICAN banksters and politicians who threw the world in the worst crises since 1929

Corruption in Brazil is the same as lobby in USA

You pay politicians to do what you want

I feel like something is missing, but I don't know what.

Yes

>Corruption in Brazil is the same as lobby in USA
Exactly, it's not even close to Mexico. Mexico is on a level of its own.

Who caused the crisis in 2008??

Mexicans? NO
Russians? NO
Brazilians?NO

EUROPEANS AND AMERICANS

THEY FUCKED THE WORLD

And is easy accuse other countries of corruption when you spent 300 years preying the rest of the world

Who create colonialism?

Who invaded Asia, Africa, Latin America?

Who killed 20 million russians in the WWII??

I thought that you guys were equally fucked. What differentiates corruption in Mexico from corruption in Russia and Brazil?

Geez man, calm the fuck down

Presidents of Brazil and people related to Odebrecht are in jail. Nothing happened here.

Cringe

But pic related is going to be participating the elections of Brazil even though he was in jail for corruption.

Attached: 3c4704fd828276bdbbb55daa50ee378d.jpg (970x580, 59K)

Same for all our candidates. Except they weren't in jail.

Brazilians are gonna cause the next crisis though

Lobbying is the least of American corruption.

Those aren’t displays of corruption, just a lack of ethics. Corruption is when an administrative body is secretly undermining its stated public function for self gain. Colonialism worked exactly how it was supposed to.

But he can't

He can technically apply to be a candidate but the Superior Court of Justice will reject it because of the Clean Record Act saying you are ineligible for 8 years if you are convicted of a crime by a collective body, I believe it would still apply even if he got released tomorrow or something.

Wait are we talking about corruption of the kleptocratic kind?

Fair point

Thanks for the clarification.

Probably there are more corrupt countries but our corruption can create things like Carlos Slim.

I'm pretty sure it was (((them)))

What other kind is there? Colonialism most certainly isn’t corruption. It was beneficial to countries that did it.

tHis iS nOT CorRupTIon

Idk I mean some cases were better than others. I'd certainly rather live in pre-colony congo than the congo free state tbfh

I’m talking about the colonizer countries, not the colonized countries.

Berhaps.
The >google definition of corruption goes like this:
"having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain."
If you regard a nation as a single unit then I'd say colonizing another non provoking country is pretty corrupt since colonies as you said are beneficial to the coloniser. It's not even conquest, more like constant subjugation and theft, which is dishonorable, done for the personal gain of the colonising nation.

The only difference is that in western countries corruption is legalized and in eastern countries it's punished by death

Every time I'm feeling shitty I remember he's in jail and get a boner desu.

lol what the fuck is your problem

>hes in jail
>hes not on his mansion laughing at dumb cunts like you

He's in fact in jail.

Technically it's a temporary cell and I think he will be moved to a proper prison later on.

Attached: 24271552.jpg (700x1101, 317K)

try to go and see him APE

I can't tell if you are just pretending to be retarded.

You forgot our flag Mexibro.

replace brazil with china please

Attached: 3248145668.jpg (519x518, 15K)

Russia and Brazil have the same terrible level of corruption, but Mexico is literally the level of Africa, or even Ukraine.

This

you think that's corrupt? take a look at this bad boy

Attached: shittiestpoliticians.png (2000x1733, 7K)

>Who caused the crisis in 2008??
Ben Bernake keeping interest rates too low for a long time, a concentration of wealth in a select few investment banks, and such banks playing with too much leverage and getting wiped out when the housing bubble collapsed.

Idk why I expect a chi to understand anything more than swearing in spanish, drinking beer, and fighting people, however.