Monthly average (net) wages in Europe

Attached: a14a7b8b.jpg (709x554, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/GDP_per_capita,_consumption_per_capita_and_price_level_indices
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Master_of_Engineering_(MEng_/_ME)/Salary#by_Years_Experience
payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Doctorate_(PhD),_Physics/Salary#by_Years_Experience
translationdirectory.com/articles/article2479.php
ppic.org/wp-content/uploads/r_0917hj3r.pdf
politifact.com/texas/article/2018/mar/21/not-so-fast-free-tuition-and-fees-ut-students-fami/
collegeboard.org/releases/2017/students-families-pay-more-out-of-pocket
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/16/china-wage-levels-equal-to-or-surpass-parts-of-europe/amp/
oecd.org/els/family/47710686.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After 500 years looting the world, is not so high...

jews stole it all probably

I still don't understand how Portugal is doing so well economically yet they're only earning that much. Granted, it is way cheaper there than, say, Spain.

>Iceland
>Denmark

What the fuck, why are they so rich

The industrial revolution took place after the peak of colonization, hence the money was spent on antiquated equipment and stupid shit

What are you talking about
They aren't doing well

They're economy is above the European average. And they no longer have austerity measures. They're doing pretty fucking well.

Fuck me, that's actually GROSS
Pic related is net

Attached: a80c36ed.jpg (802x572, 69K)

old news
it's even less now here

This map is based on taxable income, and since we have the highest tax rate in the world here, our monthly income is through the roof.

I can guarantee you I do NOT earn 2957€ per month.
I am engineer with masters degree and 12 years experience and I ean 2600€ /month.

>mfw half of our wage goes to taxes
Such is life in a corrupt shithole

What the fuck with Sweden? Why is it Finland tier?

You are cucking yourself. You should get at least double that.

I am engineer with masters degree and 6 years experience and I earn 900$ /month.

You'd earn at least x3 as much here lol

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/GDP_per_capita,_consumption_per_capita_and_price_level_indices
>above the European average

britain is the worst first world country

>britain
>first world
Nice try, Radj

That's not net.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Attached: dsf.jpg (1602x918, 198K)

Attached: file.png (300x360, 36K)

Yes, I am dumb uploaded the wrong file

Fucking Ukraine.

Attached: 1484428135122.jpg (197x256, 15K)

why is ukraine so poor? is there something going on in ukraine outside of crimea?

It feels good to get paid like a Swiss and live in Ukraine though.

To be fair it's official data. A big chunk of economy is in a shadow and it's hard to evaluate the actual situation.

The more you have soul, the less you need money.

I have a friend from Paris who says he earns like 3200 euros/month despite having two masters degrees (nanomaterials and business administration) and a doctorate (physics). He's new to the work force, but what the fuck is up with France and TEM? Even for a masters degree in general engineering you'd start at over $5800/month here. For a PhD in physics, around $7,000/month after the first year.
payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Master_of_Engineering_(MEng_/_ME)/Salary#by_Years_Experience
payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Doctorate_(PhD),_Physics/Salary#by_Years_Experience

Nothing is actually happening in Crimea, other than it being under russian administration. But It wasn't particularly important for the economy.
Donbass on other hand is important and you know there's the whole war going on there...

>Finland cold dark poor shitho... notes sweden
ah haha oHHOHO HAHAAHHAHHAHAAAA OH NO NO HEHEHEEEEE HAHAHHIIII HOOOHAAAAHHIIIHHAHIHLAFÖHSDAFPOSH

And Ukraine was pretty poor even before this whole shitshow.
Here's 2013 data.
translationdirectory.com/articles/article2479.php

Attached: monthly-average-wage-2013.gif (582x531, 61K)

Oh. Sorry. Laughed too early. Finland IS poor dark cold corner of the world :(

Ukraine has been literally poorer than Namibia since the 90s. Which is weird because under the USSR it was the only Republic besides Russia that was a net contributor, and the east was heavily industrialized by the Soviets (it was inefficient as fuck, but they still inherited that industry and institutional knowledge). On paper they shouldn't be so poor.

I think Ukraine's being so divided is why its government is so shit and why it is one of only 3 (4 maybe? Turkmenistan?) former Sov republics that has still not recovered economically from 1991. Practically everybody else has exceeded Soviet-level GDP per cap PPP by far, often by multiple folds. Not Ukraine though. Because waffling around between various groups of nationalists and always blaming anything wrong on outside forces (either Russia or the "West," depending on which nationalists you are talking about) is a great way to avoid dealing with real issues, like the economy or corruption. Ukraine actually reminds me a lot of Russia in the 90s, when everything was about "getting the Communist Party into power" or "not getting the Communist Party into power," as opposed to dealing with the collapsing standard of living. It doesn't help that Ukraine was hit particularly hard by the recession that occurred when the house of Cards of the USSR and their economy of duct tape finally collapsed- and unlike Russia, they didn't have a license to essentially print money (petrol) to recover (seriously, Russia's economy is considerably less diversified than Mexico's and comparable to Saudi Arabia's).

Anyway. you are only real sons oh Thor.

And pay 3 times as much for everyday products

3200 euros per month in France gets you a nice house with a pool in a nice area, a nice car, you can go on vacation every year and buy newest iphone or android, nice clothes whenever you want etc. It's a middle class income for a middle class life

Well maybe in Finland.
This is after employer taxes and before employee taxes.
Well I'm not in Paris.
I'm in embedded linux development (STB business), and it's pretty hard to find a job. If my current job gets terminated, I would be happy to code some CRUD applications in C#... and they would discount me as a beginner (28k€ per year)

Yeah but life in Paris, no thanks.
In France, if you have a doctorate, you are unsuitable for the work force. Sad but true, you get discounted.

That's exactly my life with 2600€.

But you live in paradise.

For south of france, that is not quite bad.

100%

Attached: accrington.png (1220x939, 2.78M)

Ukraine was a home to a million or more active soldiers at a time from all USSR, shitton of money were spent here on military bases and etc. The salaries for soldiers and the spending on war shit was a GDP, but after the collapse of USSR it plunged down.
Industry lost the military which consumed shit, civil economics in USSR was an utter shit. Many factories have doubles across USSR. Many companies only entered Moscow to work in a whole ex-USSR for a while. Many things led to Russia getting more bonuses than Ukraine, I just decided to list the overlooked issues.

Oh, and we cheaper than chinks but have no export markets. Russia is a shitty market for export and EU is closed mostly for us.

The street looks like it belongs to Eastern Europe

>EU is closed mostly for us
There's literally a free trade agreement with EU... It's just that there's not much for Ukraine to sell other than agricultural products and steel.

what do you reckon happens in that park?

comfy

Not that bad, it's green and nobody's starving in the streets.

Here in the land of the free and not free public healthcare and higher education I pay 40% in taxes, not counting property taxes ofc, which range from 2-4% of market price of your home per year.

>Here in the land of the free and not free public healthcare and higher education
Higher education is already free unless your family makes more than $75,000 a year. 61% of CSU students, 57% of UC students, 54% of UT students, and 55% of TSU students pay zero tuition/fees.
ppic.org/wp-content/uploads/r_0917hj3r.pdf
politifact.com/texas/article/2018/mar/21/not-so-fast-free-tuition-and-fees-ut-students-fami/
I'm not sure what the statistics are for other states, but they're probably close to that. There are also community colleges, at which the average student not only gets free tuition, but is paid to come:
collegeboard.org/releases/2017/students-families-pay-more-out-of-pocket
(note that this excludes tax credits; which add at least several hundred more dollars to the aid package)

it's behind a sports centre, used to go there when i was younger. just 10 year old chavs smoking

The in-town forest looks comfy. Like a place my friends and I would have fake-adventures in as kids.

Makes more sense

Yes all those pesky Scandinavian Empires really looted the ENTIRE world.
If you still believe that having a big Empire=good living conditions you should probably kys yourself for being low IQ

Not really. Common stuff isn't that more expensive than France. But you would pay over 50% taxes. You do get good, free healthcare, job insurance and education for your children for those money, but so does Muhammad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I HAVE LITERALLY A YEAR WORTH OF HUNGARIAN WAGES SAVED

AHAHAHAHJAAaajajajjajajajjj

Attached: 22E1E6D8-991E-48DE-9328-F74B33263FC3.jpg (1331x279, 48K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-084717.jpg (1037x1508, 451K)

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/16/china-wage-levels-equal-to-or-surpass-parts-of-europe/amp/

>northern shithole
>representative of the whole country

Our households are larger than everyone except Ireland’s in the OECD though.

No.
oecd.org/els/family/47710686.pdf
>In the United States the average size of households is 2.57 persons. This value is mid-range, being slightly below the OECD average of 2.63 persons per household.
For context, Australia is 2.63, France is 2.38, Japan is 2.71, and the United Kingdom is 2.63.

Feels good living in 1st world + how can westeuros even compete

That can't be net wages. Italy has wages like spain and taxes like scandis, should probably cut that number almost by half

wtf I hate westerners, first worlders and boomers even more now

class war when?

this is so sad can we acknowledge that taxation is theft and abolish the state

So many wagelets in this thread
every place under 5000 is basically a non-country

130% GDP debt

Without rich people we should have a average salary of around 1400€

>average salary of around 1400€

I wish I made that much

I don't know what source they're from, but in OECD, their net wages are net-adjusted disposable income and include both money drained out by taxes and money put back in the average person's pocket by government-funded health insurance, education, etc.

tfw if the Kurdish southeast regions were excluded (per capita GDP is like 1/3 of the average there and people in those regions are 20% of the pop) Turkey would be above the vast majority of Eastern Europe.