Why did we give them their own parliament?

Why did we give them their own parliament?
Will there be a Sami rebellion within a decade?

Attached: last ned (1).png (260x194, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKL4zBxFygw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all n*Rwegians north of the Hardangamárkanbáikki ("Hardangervidda") will be executed in the race war

Attached: apu same.jpg (657x527, 147K)

All sw*Des too, my brother. We will take back this land, as it is ours by right!

youtube.com/watch?v=iKL4zBxFygw

You'll be pushed back to the steppes where you came from.

Go and beat your drums, mongol.
You will be the first to hang.
Remember Kautokeino-opproret?
This will be worse. Much worse.

with the aid of our KARA BOGA allies, we are literally unstoppable. your day is coming, wh*Te.

Attached: dabbin.gif (554x400, 120K)

You will get to know the ancient magic of our shamans and then we will see who is laughing...

I imagine Sami’s have really nice pussies...

I'll gladly come over to Norway and fight hand in hand with my Eskimo brothers to exterminate the N*RD C*CKS

>LARPing this hard

Attached: 1515735730359.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>ancient magic of our shamans
I can play that card too.

ᚢᚴ᛬ᛁ᛬ᚱᛆᛌᛐᚱᛁᚦᚱᛆᛐᛁᛙᛁᚿ᛬ᛙᚢᚿᚢ᛬ᚢᛚ᛬ᛌᛆᛙᛁᛙᛁᚿ᛫ᛌᛐᛆᛁᛓᛆ᛬ᚢᚴ᛬ᚾᚢᚱᚦᚱᛚᛆᚿᛐ᛬ᚢᛁᛐᛙᛆᚦᚱᛚᛆᚿᛐ᛬ᚢᛆᚱᛆ᛫

Attached: By the power of the allwise father remove all Sami.jpg (1189x1603, 490K)

>Ancient runes are displayed correctly on this site, but not the nordic Ö

migrate to your russian cousins pls

Such is the imageboard life

Attached: 1523961290562.png (1312x892, 1.05M)

hmmmmm...

Sapmi aren’t Inuits you retarded fuck.

from what i understood this sami thing in norway is meme that nobody cares about
is this wrong?

Who else /Inuit/ ITT

Attached: 25CD1F58-EF9B-48A8-9BD7-9D8978272334.jpg (800x529, 74K)

They're the most well-treated and pampered ethnic minority in all of Europe, and still they express miscontent occasionally.
Not much now though since in -97 our blessed fucking king Harald V decided it would be a good idea to say "Norway is a kingdom founded on the lands of TWO peoples, Norwegians and Sami - as such both should be given credit" or something.

Attached: 12.jpg (2309x1536, 296K)

Greenland is that way, buddy.

sami are finns with colourful clothes

I HATE NORWAY AND SWEDEN DEATH TO KEKS NOW

Attached: 1482941186_1365871511484.png (1328x1016, 69K)

>Norway is a kingdom founded on the lands of TWO peoples, Norwegians and Sami - as such both should be given credit" or something.
lmao

Fuck you.

Yup. Said king also made a retarded speech a few years ago preaching about multiculturalism, like the scum he is. His grandfather was a danish prince, he should be deposed and we should elect an actual NORWEGIAN king.

>V decided it would be a good idea to say "Norway is a kingdom founded on the lands of TWO peoples, Norwegians and Sami - as such both should be given credit"
so it is a sjw meme indeed, they are like 1% of the population

Attached: 1424724728766.png (913x1269, 1.11M)

Didn’t their population get genocided to hell in like the 1700s or something by Denmark (who controlled Norway) and Sweden?

are there any actual samis on Jow Forums?

I've argued with one bearing this very flag before.

>Didn’t their population get genocided to hell in like the 1700s or something by Denmark
Not accurate enough.
The oldenburg realms, Denmark-Norway, were officially "Two kingdoms under 1 monarch" - the danish monarch. Norway was still a "thing" - not the same as e.g. Finland under Swedish control or the first 13 colonies of what would later be known as the US.
Yes, Norway and Sweden lead an aggressive "norwegification" and "swedification" process against them for over 200 years. They got their reparations, unfortunately.

hoho ohnononononon

what did you argue about

>1700s
>controll

I can't really remember, it was probably a nativity debate. They like to play the native card even though they are steppe niggers from the east and normies often buy that narrative.