Thoughts on Hitler's art?

I personally think it's fucking awful

Attached: 1531488263404.jpg (605x417, 55K)

>That window blocked by the staircase

what did Hitler mean by this?

Same
i draw kinda like him lol

Stuffy. Pretty awful.

you aren't posting the real art

not even trying to be edgy but honestly look at this pic, whether the holocaust did happen or not it is a very shocking picture which completely revolutionized the 21st century : what is this if not art ?

Attached: The unburied bodies of the dead found after liberation.jpg (479x425, 57K)

He only commissioned it

It is objectively terrible and if I had the power to go back in time and make the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna reconsider their rejection I would not do it.

Beautiful, inspiring and humane.

It´s a metaphor, you mong.

Very nice for amateurs, but below average for any painter

thrash

Attached: mfwcantpaint.jpg (4160x2336, 2.96M)

>That A. Hitler 1910 on the bottom right

This is really funny for some reason.

Needs to work on his perspective

His perspectives aren't great

it's autistic that he only draw buildings. humans were just decoration for buildings

When he was rejected from the art school, the art committee recommended Hitler becoming an architect.

Not to say he didn't do any architecting, the ebin Volkshall idea and blueprints were drawn by Hitler.

I guess he should have finished high school instead of fucking around and watching Wagner operas (the anime of its time)

underrated

A sign of deep frustration and mental illness

Horrible. He has no grasp of perspective.

If you look closely you can see a self-portrait in the tree by the staircase

thrash indeed

Attached: DAB45B3D-C29A-45B4-926A-37968002931E.jpg (220x220, 32K)

The perspective is honestly pretty bad.

Lol

This . Hitler was about as responsible for that picture as Fidel Castro was for this picture.

Attached: Guerrillero Heroico.jpg (2995x3838, 2.71M)

I can see an eye and maybe a nose, but that's it

it's fucking shite just like his literature *pro-tip: don't waste a single second on mein kampf, it just sucks*

second that.

I'm no art expert but all of the angles are wonky.

Attached: mother-mary-with-the-holy-child-jesus-christ-oil-canvas-1913-adolf-hitler-1913-05ac680c.jpg (660x459, 111K)

>A frustrated closet homo with total lack of talent unironically believes that his heritage is the most important thing in his pathetic life and decides to start a war against vulnerable minorities

hmmmmmm were did I see this before?...

really makes you think

>*pro-tip: don't waste a single second on mein kampf, it just sucks*
this

It's full of perspective errors but aside from that it's not that bad for an amateur.

still he could probably paint better shit than anyone in this thread

Better than modern shit from the 20s

No one in this thread is applying for a Fine Arts Academia

It looks like a sterile, autistic 3d rendering.
It looks nice, but his grasp of color theory is abysmal since he lacked formal training.

It's flat
>daj joos didn't want me to be an artist cuz

He was just not a good painter

>When he was rejected from the art school, the art committee recommended Hitler becoming an architect.
Explains I think is ok, nothing impressive or awful. He could've improved if he keep with it. But since surrealism was the it thing when at the time, is no wonder why he got rejected.

>mountain
>lake
>trees
>cabin
looks like a bob ross painting that he didn't finish

Could have gotten a job painting for children's books desu.

>the window
german people
>the stair
the french and slavs

Did the art academy that rejected him ever share their thoughts on Hitler? Do they regret rejecting him?

Its not bad but its not great

they were probably the first to go

yeah he lacked perspective but his paintings weren’t as shit as you guys say they are

someones got to post the castle one. That stuff was good.

Attached: 1516487584666.jpg (1280x960, 161K)

It's boring but not bad.