Just got back from Britain

So I just got back from Britain. I got to spend a lot of time talking to the locals about politics and the intelligence gap between Brexiters and anti-Brexiters was clear as day.

Literally every Brexiter sounded like a fucking retard who couldn't articulate their political views. They're basically the equivalent of our rural retards in America that vote Republican no matter what.

Attached: alt_right_virgin.png (587x960, 380K)

Ok

Ok what?

Brexiters, AfD supporters, Le Pen supporters, Wilders supporters are all the same as our rural Republican retards.

>>murrican explaining european politics to europeans
I have to puke

Did you go to speakers' corner?

guess what
Trump is going to won another election thanks to the butthurt of people like you

Attached: brown hands.jpg (1024x682, 98K)

drumpf didn’t win because of le epic triggered libtards, he won because americans are hick retards
don’t (You) me

Yeah, it's so retarded to not want to sell your country, culture and heritage to the globalist elite.

it was a fluke really. Hillary won by 3 million votes but due to the flawed electoral college, three states decided the outcome of the election by razor thin margins.

Without Russian meddling in our election, Hillary would've won. They spread false propaganda that made many rural inbred retards come out of the woodworks to vote.

i can hear your lips smacking from here jamal

Oh look, it's a retarded AfD supporter that got triggered.

Just got back from America
Every yank sounds and looks like a goblin
Had to buy a gun to stop them from absorbing my white DNA

Attached: 1520882059175.jpg (680x673, 29K)

Yeah, the obsession with race and purity is another thing I noticed about retarded Brexiters.

The smart anti-Brexit lads were completely the opposite.

>le epic russian hackers
russia is a shithole that could've never done something like that
she just lost also
im assuming that's bait becasue that post just screams reddit

>russia is a shithole that could've never done something like that

except our intelligence agencies have concluded that they did.

but some random polish right-wing retard here says otherwise.

> three states decided the outcome of the election by razor thin margins.

Kek, like Jew York and Commiefornia almost did for Hillary?

So the economy collapsing as a result of leaving the European Union and eating rats to feed their families is your idea of preserving culture and heritage? ok

why does everyone here pretend like right conservatives are not stupid when taken at a baseline with the average population? It's observable across the globe, from Afghanistan to Zambia.

okay this is denifetly bait

>why does everyone here pretend like right conservatives are not stupid when taken at a baseline with the average population?

bcuz muh heritage muh culture

let's see. you're the one here saying russians aren't capable of hacking and meddling in democratic elections in the West when the intelligence agencies have concluded that they have.

so you're essentially saying we should ignore them because you say so.

na my dude, the only one posting bait is you.

just shut up you r/asianmasculnity gook
same with this chink overhere

Attached: cuckthreads.jpg (2520x921, 1.49M)

I love how they accuse you of being something they don't like when you tell them they are wrong

A fight between racial purity and ethnic mudding is hardly one I want to pick a side in.

Can you leave him alone? It's amazing how you retards think the interracial stuff is being posted by one person.

shouldn've spammed entire Jow Forums with BLACKED john

Attached: hapas 2.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

Ok Ivan.

Attached: le__100__white_face_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvqa82.png (723x439, 566K)

>because americans are hick retards

just the rural ones

t. intelligent city slicker

why do all hapas have the same face?

Why do Spanish women love Asian cock so much?

pilled and laced

what?

but they don't

>Russian meddling in our election
proofs?
t. ivan petrol laikadog sputnik the 3rd