The temporary president of Spain plans on giving 2 years of jail to "Franco supporters"

>the temporary president of Spain plans on giving 2 years of jail to "Franco supporters"
how will Jow Forumsfags ever recover?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-07-12 at 14.27.34.jpg (1239x1600, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkhbD9vkfc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought franco was beloved in Spain

Literally nothing wrong with it

all fascists belong to the grave

>the temporary president of Spain
What's happening there?

He is, dont worry です

the few spanish nerds in Jow Forums make it seem that way i guess
hes actually a really hated and taboo figure
previous president was kicked out after his party became considered a criminal organization due to massive corruption scandals
so now the leader of the opposition is in power until the elections

That pic gotta be fucking satire

He is playing with fire. There are still lots of families whose grandparents fought in the nationalist side and support passively Paco.

rightwingers in damage control

he became the president with the majority of votes from the congress, therefore he's lasting 4 years at lest, just like any other president

>MUH DEMOCRACY IS ONLY WHEN LEFT LOSES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COMMUNISMMMMMMMMMMMM

>hes actually a really hated and taboo figure
how he is taboo when he managed to make Spain first world when before him it was a total third world shithole
And that's not even debatable, it's history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle

He is a controversial figure at least. Spain is still pretty divided by the civil war and there are sill many passive supporters of Franco, but since our media has been talking shit about him for years and many people are just tired of the civil war and want to just leave the subject in the past...

The police and military will just jail him.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-29-55.png (720x1280, 1.01M)

>let me tell you about your country
no one but dying old people likes franco

He is only thr tranny homo marxist criwd that gets anal gaped hates him and feminist

Attached: 1531512970670.jpg (485x419, 128K)

im smelling toxic masculinity from this post...
the only thing that comes to mind with Franco is horrible massacres of "reds" and repression

Spain has a permanent president?

Red subhuman.

Yeah, We call him king and parasites our economy. Though Nobody elected him. (sarcams warning for the austists)

the k*ng

I wasn't trying to americasplain your country to you, I was just asking why is he hated

Because half of the country fought against him in the good old times.

Because... Muh fascism muh democracy muh linguistic rights... Oppressed!!!

They don't talk of actual living conditions, healthcare, economical expansion, no crime, little corruption, low amount of public workers, 100% home ownership, no homeless, no unemployed and everyone having their money and life.

Only red talking heads and t.v screen figures that only can do is talk say partisan ideological nonsense.

Attached: 1531283374117.jpg (638x772, 234K)

Why do you even care?

T. Paco Pérez Aka "el Boomer muttoide".

And these people are brainwashed by these talking figures these endless talkers.

Attached: cc933ef00d8ddc4855ab621616cd7bbd.jpg (280x400, 27K)

I must break you.

You think yoyr talking heads care about you?

This is for your own good before reds kill you or oppress you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lkhbD9vkfc

what are you even talking about?

You are supporting people that will lead you into a gutter.

Who killed trotsky?
Look at all the murders and assasinations that come from red talking figures.

Te está baiteando autista.

Why the fuck did Franco let the king take over after his death instead of someone who would rule like him?

>an american tries to tell people of X country, that actually they loved X dictator kept in power by the US
Fucking bananas. This isn't even an odd event.

Please refrain from posting if you don't want to sound like an absolute retard.

>Why the fuck did Franco let the king take over after his death instead of someone who would rule like him?

the basques killed him.

Attached: atentado-carrero-blanco-retrato.jpg (644x362, 91K)

Shoo marxist.

he did, but his car had a bomb and he went into orbit

>the basques
You mean ETA, which is a gang of like 1000 degenerate drug dealers.

Yes, the communists showing more of their murderous terror techniques.

Whoops 50 free terrorists and like 500 jailed by anti terrorists.

yeah the same drug dealers that were supported by basically the entirety of the basque society.

>supported by entirety of basque society
When?

About time

Where was the support for eta?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-17-44-47.png (720x1280, 529K)

>They don't talk of actual living conditions, healthcare, economical expansion, no crime, little corruption, low amount of public workers, 100% home ownership, no homeless, no unemployed and everyone having their money and life.
They do talk about that, they do it in books instead of meme infographs, making the information less accessible to book-allergic retards.

Calling people marxist won't make you any less of an incel.

In franco´s time they were supported by almost everyone in the basque country.

boring and predictable. get a life.

>communists murdering innocents
Predicatable, its our job and the military to end communists evil.

So? In Franco's time they were supported by all leftist spaniards because they were considered "antidictatorship fighters"

During democracy, most basques didn't support ETA (even most of the abertzale left). But -and this is the key of everything- most of basques didn't stand against ETA either or even dare to speak publicly against it.

Got sources?

Franco had little military in basque country and personally visited and entered willingly.

Yea bro the family of these 800 people will support the comminist degenerate sudaca funded terrorists poor fag losers who don't have an education.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-02-00-27.png (720x1280, 183K)

Who also killed their family members.
While unionists are bloodless and do not murder and ensure peace and prosperity, independists are mentally ill.

Hope This country balkinizes so I dont have to share it with neanderthals.

pathetic

T. Terrorist

I did a 30 second google search (not in spanish mind you) and I found nothing. Also, what kind of ''supporters'' are we talking about here? Ones that fought on Franco's side in the civil war or your average Jose who just likes that guy.

Attached: 1521101409065.jpg (512x512, 91K)

reported.

Average jew sewing discord and conflict

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-17-12-39.png (720x1280, 824K)

It's that kind of thing that convince me if Hitler had won the war nothing would change today.

CNI has your ass not mine.

If I'm a genocidal racist anti-semite but I dislike the bald manlet do I go to jail?

Just dont show the powerlevel in public and You will be fine.

>nothing would change today
Imagine Europe without jews, gypos and russians. Would be worth seeing to say the least.

t.cni

My dream is to join the CNI and jail seperatist terrorists.

Attached: Tuxedos-Black-Arden-07601.jpg (400x600, 33K)

He didn't plan on exterminating anybody, had he won zionist jews would never brand the holocaust and would just strengthen ties they already had.

I smell mongrel

Attached: 4fee16647072d3734fa687e148c4165c937770125b7fce1b37fcfdbf7ba1d4bb.png (695x897, 802K)

Respect your future CNI personal investigator.

Attached: 800px-CNIescudoespaña2.svg.png (800x800, 132K)

Meh, what do we have left without dreams?

No queremos más sudacas, sudaca.

Pero callete ya sudaca, yo nací en España.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

un moro quejándose de los sudacas jajajsj

Attached: 1933854F-9B66-425F-8ADC-86F96150B60A.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Aren't pretty much all presidents "temporary presidents"? Except dictators who name themselves "president for life".