Are UK and USA still friends?

>ur cunt

>Are UK and USA still friends?

>Should they be?

Attached: usa uk allies special relationship britannia uncle sam.jpg (1354x1800, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4
youtube.com/watch?v=swPt9HBRXuE
youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I
youtu.be/wju_Qu7d80Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Let's celebrate our friendship with the best British-American band.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Attached: england and america.jpg (635x726, 54K)

our relationship is at the highest level of special. is there a step above highest? who knows, but we are at the highest of highest levels. wonderful country, wonderful people

But Trump undermined what's her face and Londoners are 1 match away from rioting against Trump.

Whitesnake had American members too.

youtube.com/watch?v=swPt9HBRXuE

fake news. you must watch cnn. fake news people

Actually it was BBC and RT

Not sure about bands, but GoT is very America/British from the writer, the directors, production, actors, etc.

I guess great things can

Attached: Game-Thrones-S4-Joffrey-Statue.19-pm.png.jpg (329x520, 147K)

special relationship is a phrase that only ever gets mentioned in britain

>But Trump undermined what's her face
Undermining Theresa May in any way effectively means supporting Britain.

This

It's the only way off the EU's dick and opening up independent trade

Many Hollywood productions are very British-American, seeing as many of them shoot their films in the UK using British production studios, production crews, set designers and visual effect studios. Not to mention the plethora of British actors.

Attached: englishman christian bale.webm (959x720, 1.35M)

Post British/American waifus

Attached: lily.jpg (1280x2120, 295K)

Attached: Lauren Cohan-3gh45.jpg (2000x3000, 1.73M)

Billy Idol had an American guitarist.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

that titty monster atwell

Attached: hayley atwell-6.jpg (2031x2972, 2.99M)

Americans like Brits but unsure if the feeling is mutual. Unfortunately Trump is kinda pissing on our friendship on a government level.

get on my level plebs
youtu.be/wju_Qu7d80Y

The left-wing in London and the richer areas tend to be anti-American, but many other people see America as our biggest ally and hark back to the days of Churchill/Roosevelt and Thatcher/Reagan. We call it the "special relationship", which is a phrase I'm pretty sure most Americans have never heard of.

>Lion

Never heard of them m8 but sound alright.

>Americans like Brits
Depends on the American. I think more see them as the allies they are now, but also a good portion that sees Britain as the "eternal baddie" or "perfidious albion".

I mean if you think about it historically the times when USA was closest to being destroyed or dismantled were at the hand of Britain during the revolution and 1812. Some might argue the cold war, bu that was mainly threats rather than actual war with troops on US clay.

Attached: Perfida-Albione perfidious albion.png (1138x1142, 1.56M)