/asean/

It's coming home edition

Attached: test flight 2 PAL 1st A350900 June 72c 2018.jpg (960x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/western-australia/malaysian-banned-from-oz-after-shocking-footage-found-on-mobile-at-perth-airport-20180713-p4zrad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2010/10/28/300kg-man-vows-to-lose-weight/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsumCA3RSfA
nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/07/390596/seven-bullets-fired-mysterious-m16-shooting-cheras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Selamat pagi.png (565x419, 61K)

*sips* g'day mate
*sips*
Gotta wake up earlier to get more money, kid.
*sips harder*
Yeah that's a good shit.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

boomer indon ngopi + rokok

Paling males kalo di kereta ada orang yang duduknya nggak sesuai sama tiketnya. Udah jelas kursinya dibagi dua. Ada a-b c-d masih aja duduk seenak jidat.

Bilang aja kursi lu situ, pasti mau kok kalo lu emang bener

go back to >>/feses/

Mesti dibilangin
Kalo nggak diem aja orangnya
Kezel beut

How do we know it's a Big Bang if there's no sound in space?

classic indon

Sup, islanders.

salamat pagi

Attached: monti.jpg (727x727, 225K)

hello it's me islander, our island is best island big and beautiful

beautiful at any size

s'goin on cunt

Your island is a continent. Time for Australia to Balkanized.

there's been some votes before about states going independent from the commonwealth but they never passed

Good morning /asean/. Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying my Teh Tarik

My friend said my mum doesn't look like a 50 y/o.

Attached: 1522891825493.jpg (384x384, 20K)

Somone give me instant teh tarik last week.
>23 gram of sugar
No wonder Malays are so fat.

>teh tarik with sugar

what the fuck bro that's teh tarik bootleg, as a teh tarik connoisseur , teh tarik made with sugar are the worst because the suagr will make your throat feels dry. Teh tarik should only be made with condensed milk and evaporated milk (optional).

So remember , if someone made a teh tarik using sugar, that means it's not a teh tarik.

Tell me more. I'm honestly interested with Teh Tarik, but by living in Central Java the only one i able to get is Teh Tarik in sachet with sugar.

Teh tarik itu teh campur krimer kan ya?

condensed """""milk""""" is sugar

>tell me more

I don't have much to tell you about teh tarik because it's a really simple drink. The original ingredients are just water, tea and milk. It's like Malaysian version of caramel latte. I still got triggered by people who put sugar in Teh tarik.

But we have pic related here and this triggered me.

Attached: Nu.jpg (1200x1600, 359K)

Yes, but condensed milk doesn't make your throat feels dry. The moist and soft texture of milk mixed with sugar eradicates the rough taste of dry sugar.

why are Malays so degenerate?

baka.com.au/national/western-australia/malaysian-banned-from-oz-after-shocking-footage-found-on-mobile-at-perth-airport-20180713-p4zrad.html

>tea with creamer

Tea mixed with creamer is called "english tea" because they're made with warm temperature tea mixed with normal milk or creamer.

Teh tarik is made with boiling water and condensed milk.

>not knowing condensed milk is basically pure fucking sugar
what are you an idiot?

dindu nuffin

>Hurr durr condensed milk and sugar is the same

kek, that would the same as saying " honey and syrup is the same because they're sweet!"

read , it's different in terms of taste and texture. Just because they add sugar in it doesn't mean it's 100% the same as sugar.

indon said >23 gram of sugar

and you said it's not sugar it's condensed milk

Attached: overweight-populations.jpg (642x336, 30K)

based

>Trusting an indon
Wkwkwkwk

he dranked teh tarik mixed with sugar and condensed milk which means he's drinking bootleg version

wtf why malaysia so fat, does having flag like amerifat make you fat also

yes, we are the mutt of asia. Plus we copy mutt's flag for ++multiculturalism

Malaysia is the USA of Southeast Asia

404 page?

goodmorning /asean/

what did you have for breakfast?

I had coffee and some vegemite on toast

Attached: 1530209898103.jpg (604x453, 50K)

What did it taste like.

Nasi Lemak, mmhhhhmmmm

coffee and vegemite on toast

Kapampangan mayabang

Should we tell malasian that condensed milk doesn't contain milk at all and it is actually condensed sugary water?

>
Condensed milk from a plastic tube package
Condensed milk is cow's milk from which water has been removed. It is most often found in the form of "sweetened condensed milk" ("SCM") , with sugar added, and the two terms - "condensed milk", "sweetened condensed milk" - are often used interchangeably today.
Hmmmmmmm

>still believe in Jewish trickery
I bet you believe that McDonald's beef is beef too

I'm not a tinfoiltard like you.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

stupid faggot aussie, handphone is private

t. Noordin M Top

I bet it was hentai

>baka.com.au

Attached: 1531312543527.jpg (1000x1000, 275K)

It still contains milk, but the portion has much more sugar in it compared to, UHT milk.

AHHHHHH WAHT DID YOU THAINIGGERS PUT IN MY TEA
WHY IS MY TONGUE ORANGE

I'm a bit surprised that thing is not common knowledge though. Or maybe because my major was chemical engineering before depression took me off.

They literally eat fat.

>5 AM in the Sunday morning
>*crack* *pssshhhhhh*
>SUMAYAW SUMUNOD KA SA TAKDANG PANAHON
>MAKISAAAAMAA MAGENJOOOOY KAA
>NGAYOOOON

FUCK BOOMERS LET ME FUCKING SLEEP TOMORROW PLEASE

Attached: 529B1C2B-C009-4603-AABC-9A5CADDDC651.gif (1000x640, 127K)

>ASEAN

Attached: 1531542084177.png (923x657, 931K)

based and rudepilled

Attached: 150977371667.jpg (1000x1000, 187K)

The milk is so little it doesnt matter anyway. It's just a formality so that the marketing can slap "milk" on the brand.

find a better mash-up
youtube.com/watch?v=RV5jJrv2kjY

i guess you can at least convince us by comparing protein lvl between a milk and condensed milk

Coyy depan aku di kereta cantik bener kayak artis

Coba foto wajahnya. Kali aja artis beneran, wan.
Dulu juga pernah pas naek kereta ekonomi yg duduk di depan jilbab sundal cakep, sayang dia naiknya bareng anjing penjaganya

I wasn't racist when I entered uni. Now I hate curry niggers.

Nggak ah malu aku
Lagian kalo ketauan digebukin aku dikira penjahat kelamin

i like curry and bread

t. Ashraf Pajeet Chang

I wasn't racist when I entered Jow Forums. Now I hate jungle niggers.

Bojomu sing mbuk jimak saben bengi yo jungle nigger juga blake

pendatang luar

Attached: 153036668430.png (512x416, 295K)

Just like amerilard and their corn subsidies everything must be subsidised here from food to fuel or the ruling party gets thrown out next election.
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2010/10/28/300kg-man-vows-to-lose-weight/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsumCA3RSfA

go back to your general... wait no go back to british jail pls

nst.com.my/news/crime-courts/2018/07/390596/seven-bullets-fired-mysterious-m16-shooting-cheras
Why is Klang Valley so violent? Just some time ago it was body parts then Abu Sayyaf now this.
Racism has no place in the new Malaysia, you must learn to appreciate their cultural dancing and loud music at 2am every weekend.

Nggak mungkin digebukin lah
Paling cuma diturunkan di stasiun terdekat
lol

Why are local couriers so fucking shit?
My package was already in their provincial office and they operate Mon-Sat until 6:00pm and yet they still haven't made the effort to deliver it yet. My order details estimates that it should arrive by 22ND when they could just deliver it already to me since they have it plus it's COD so they should hurry their asses off if they want to make some money, goddamn.

Pura-pura selfie, ambil 2-3 foto sendiri, habis itu ganti kamera belakang

just shitpost, I like SEA been to Thailand and Vietnam was good

Thailand and Vietnam are not SEA

Wherabouts in Straya are you? I used to live in Parramatta. Went to high school there when my mum did her masters in the 90's. First day at school and everyone tried to teach me how to swear in their own language. Learnt to swear in Italian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese and Serbian.

Pic of me at school. Try to find me ;P

Attached: IMG_20180714_141703.jpg (1231x774, 197K)

>year 7 1992

Attached: 1531003752679.jpg (1125x801, 793K)

I dont get it, why dont tagalogs fix their own problems?

Obviously the chinkiest boy on the right

>Highschool year 7 1992
WTF you old

I dont get it, why dont Bisayans fix their own problems and fix thier slum, pagpag tier culture?

Time to leave the 4chins old man

Heh. He's a vietnamese boat people. The third girl on the teacher's right was my gf. She's italian. Forgot her name though. Yep, I'm old.

can you be my daddy?

Yeah nah. Jow Forums is the only place online that I still fit in. Can't stand the millenials. The long haired girl in the row just behind the teacher is Veronica. She's the class slut. She literally let you grab her pussy. For free.

How accurate is the boomer meme up there, old man?
I bet you're currently watching anime on your 60inch plasma screen

Nah mate. You got daddy Anwar for your gay needs now.

I doubt her pussy would be anything resembling a hole by the time I was 5 years old if she's that slutty.

I grew up under Mahathir, the time of our fastest economic growth. So yeah, I'm a boomer I guess. Don't watch tv much anymore. Everything is recycled. I stopped watching animes in 2000. Now I just shitpost in franxx threads.

Fun fact. Everyone is a slut. Your mum too. They're humans after all.

Try again m80

Attached: 1470927113027.jpg (1275x2091, 753K)

Got to pick up my daughter from highschool sports in my minivan. You csn reeeeee @me if you like. Also, if by an infinistimal chance that Bradley Chapman from my Year 7 class reads this, sorry bro but I'm not gay. I wasn't clear about it back then. Hope you moved on.

Attached: 37f9ea70552dfc403b20d6ed4be1d2b00467f5c892105f0984f62ea4666ab907.jpg (261x211, 27K)