How racist are your nation's people?

How racist are your nation's people?

Attached: BarbaraPalvin_vs2012_6_zibeno7.jpg (760x1024, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camgirl.gallery/search/images/?q=dulcemoon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not enough

Attached: 1516561649001.jpg (500x382, 26K)

A lot

Depends. I've never really met someone who actually hates based on race I think

I'd say most are xenophobic but not racist.

NOT
NEARLY
ENOUGH

very much so

At all

Norwegians are very racist, but we tend to keep it between ourselves. If you're a nigger and you walk around here, people won't talk to you, but they might say racist stuff behind your back.

Not enough.

Varg's prison stories are pretty funny desu. One of the only things of his worth watching but when he tells of the Turk or whatever shaming his boss by fucking his goat man. wtf

Attached: Varg.png (1277x830, 1.39M)

enough to have fun with it (and to trigger 1rsworlder cucks), not so much that we take it as a serious concern

Attached: 7896134785214.jpg (615x696, 49K)

Very racist but also very polite so you could live here your whole life and never know

Very. We don't have affirmative action, non much interracial relations compared to the US or Brazil (they exist though) and blacks are not given as many benefits over other races, that's why they live in literal dumpsters or simply end up leaving the country

Would you impregnate Dulce Moon?

Very against SEA, Indian, MENA and black

Depends on where you go. Big country, many people.

cringe

Extremely racist. I cant go to grocery shopping without getting looks.

100% autism outbreak when facing foreigners
No racism involved desu

dunno who that is. Share a pic and I'll tell you if I would or not

She's a Colombian MFC cammer. Google her.

not really racist. we may mock blacks and south east asians, and may have negative feelings towards certain nations, but we rarely discriminate people based on their race. they all have equal opportunity.

A lot of people here are secretly racist but they hide it.

Chinese I met who lived in North China was racist as fuck to Koreans (north) called them animals

Wew lad. Is pic related her? If so, I'd impregnate her every 9 months until she hits menopause and can't have more babies

Attached: dulcemoon.png (499x373, 234K)

in my country there is not much racism, but there is a lot of xenophobia with the Haitians

Wasn't it a donkey? And I think they killed the donkey afterwards out of shame.

Too much

Yeah

camgirl.gallery/search/images/?q=dulcemoon

Alabama here

Quite a lot. Only certain people in certain pockets of society aren't racist. But here in the largest city there's a ton of SJWs.

Very.

Extremelly racist. We have probably the harshest "positive" discrimination laws in the world. In here every body of governament has to fill quotas for black people. Even the military.
And the funny thing is that most of the population is black or mixed.