How "Japanese" do Japanese Brazilians have to be to immigrate to Japan...

how "Japanese" do Japanese Brazilians have to be to immigrate to Japan? can you just have partial Jap ancestry or do you have to be confirmed 100% Japanese?, also how much does being culturally Japanese affect your chances?

i'm not Brazilian or Japanese obviously just curious about how it works

Attached: Japanese Brazilians.jpg (550x417, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/a-syrian-refugee-family-s-quest-to-become-german-a-1160939.html
youtube.com/watch?v=diM2Wnpab6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

japanese think japanese brazilians are not japanese anymore because they are mixed and culturally different now days.

interesting, so a Japanese-Brazilian could have 100% Japanese ancestry and still not be viewed as Japanese due to there culture?

I'll say yes because anime says japs are autists with hivemind

bruh, japanese look down on 100% japanese people who were born and grew up in japan if they spend too much time overseas vacationing because that makes them foreign

Source? I want to see this

Uh well I lived in Japan for about 8 months, I have italian heritage though but I met a couple japanese brazilians there and they seemed to be doing fine, one had a desk job at a fancy Honda building.

I had the impression traditionalist japanese culture is getting progressively replaced by a softened worldview because the youngsters in Japan are depressingly beta.

They are weird as fuck. For example they have specific way to write the number seven otherwise people will say they are westernized.

YES

I know tons of dekas and the majority that went to Japan were treated like shit

why the fuck are they so Xenophobic?, does it have something to do with the nukes?

bump

>why the fuck are they so Xenophobic?
In fact, they hate themselves too

But they have a hierarchy and dekas are bellow the worst japanese

yeah almost like that.
maybe Brazilian Japanese are almost Brazilian for us.

my English teacher was American-Japanese.who raised in Hawaii.
He was completely American for me.

language barrier
and difference of raised in Japanese culture and western culture

Haha non Aryans angry at Japanese

Fuck of non Aryans

Which county is Aryan???

Japan, South Korea (I think), white countries

and yet jap-brazilians are ironically the diaspora with the greatest volume of "muh heritage" fags.

>and yet jap-brazilians are ironically the diaspora with the greatest volume of "muh heritage" fags.

Real japs prefer even chinese people, because they work for low salaries without complain

>how "Japanese" do Japanese Brazilians have to be to immigrate to Japan?
It seems that, on legal terms at least, they have to prove to have Japanese ancestry to some degree to be allowed into the country (but the most recent the better - for example second generation)
Man, Japanese people prejudice against 100% percent Japanese people who spent time living abroad but returned to Japan if they fail to act like a Japanese person who has never left the country is expected to act.

could he speak japanos

*are prejudiced against

how common are Japanese/east Asians in Colombia?, also do people of Japanese descent in other Latin American countries also go to Japan?

bump

Japanese mentality operates on pre-postmodernism. In other words, it's not all relative. You will NEVER hear a Japanese person referring to some FOB rapefugee as "more Japanese than most Japanese". Meanwhile, in Germany...
spiegel.de/international/germany/a-syrian-refugee-family-s-quest-to-become-german-a-1160939.html
>The Muatis are the only refugees in the apartment building. But their German upstairs neighbors say that the Syrian family, which lives on the ground floor, is more German than all the neighbors combined.

That's because the Japanese see themselves as a nation, rather than a group of people by coincidence governed by a state appratus. Japanese is something you are, not something you become. If Abdulla Muati goes to Germany and learns to say "wo is the Hartz IV?", he's more German than the Germans. If Abdullah Muati goes to Japan, learns fluent Japanese (both Tokyo and Kansai dialect), lives in a traditional Japanese style house, sleeps in a futon on the floor, legally changes his name to Miyamoto Aki, converts to Shintoism and marries a Japanese woman in a Shinto style ceremony (as opposed to the increasingly popular Western style ceremonies), he's... still not Japanese. He's a foreigner. If he and his wife have a child, said child is half foreign. Both father and son may have Japanese citizenship, but they're not part of the Japanese nation. Now, if that son has a child with a Japanese woman, MAYBE he can be considered Japanse. But considering even fucking 4th generation KOREANS struggle in Japan (and if you can tell the difference between a Jap and a Gook on sight, you're lying), it's doubtful.

The thing is, this is how it was for most societies for most of human history. It's only recently that the West shat the bed.

that picture is from northeast. no japs there.

Oh wait, never mind. When you said "Japanese Brazillian" I assumed you were referring to Brazillians in Japan rather than Japs in Brazil.

here's a pic of actual japonese brazilians

Attached: jap.jpg (675x405, 56K)

pic from a japanese festival in my city

Attached: japs.jpg (2048x1366, 430K)

those putanas are 100% brazilian.

true. they are northeastern niggers;
not japanese at all.

How is writing 七 for 7 more specific than writing 一二三四五六八九 for 12345689?

costume is more like chinese not japanese

He is talking abou brazilian with japanese ancestry going to larp in Japan like eurozilians, argayeuros and euroburgers go to larp in Europe

yeah
maybe mixing Chinese.
or maybe ancestors are from Nagasaki.

Rrok same

Rook twice

My bf is a Japanese Brazilian and he's very Japanese culturally. All his parents, including him, speak Japanese, and went to Japan in the past. This is different from those who LARP as European.
Please, don't generalize, José.

another couple of japs from my city.
the japonese prince come here every 5 years;

Attached: japon.jpg (1520x629, 298K)

>All his parents, including him, speak Japanese
And?
i speak italian, went to Italy.. and???
no italian will say that i´m italian
Japanese brazilian are LARPERS and real japanese don´t like them

You need to have a japanese grandfather. than they'll give you a a long term visa.

cala boca macaco filho da puta
vc deve ser um pardo nojento que nem sabe a própria ancestralidade que acha que tem autoridade pra ditar quem é o que

if you have a japanese parent, you can apply for citizenship

Some show black features.

Attached: Japanese-Brazilians 17357186.jpg (620x263, 73K)

la creatura

yeah, you have japs in your city, we got that, dweeb lmao

i was just showing op that we have actual japs in brazil and not those northeastern niggers larping on his pic

I'd fuck this first boy

Why do Weebs think it is a good idea to learn 2000+ kanji to fulfill their weeb desires?

>japoneses na thread falam que que jap-bra não são tratados como japoneses de fato (culturalmente falando) no Japão
>roastie fica nervosa que o namorado dela não passaria de um limpador de chão desrespeitado
>AIIINN TU NU SABI DU KI TA FALANUUU

Yes.
Its pretty similar to us with how “ethnic” Danish diaspora arent considered truly Danish.

basically this

no idea

are you shemale?

Pra que ser racista??

bump

bump

bump

Is there really such a huge cultural barrier tho?
Japan's been influenced by the foreigners for 300 years at least and the same goes for
Europe/Americas being influenced by Japan (mainly thru entertainment content but still)

Attached: Japanese Brazilians 2.jpg (600x390, 29K)

Nice :3

Attached: Japanese Brazilians 3.jpg (800x450, 37K)

bump

Brazilians in japan ae mostly 100% japanese or half japanse, but even if your parents are both japanese, they you treat you as a non japanse. Anyway, brazilians in japan mostly dont integrate, they usually go to japan just to work for some time to make money and come back later, mostly of then even speak proper japanese and are someway trouble maker

youtube.com/watch?v=diM2Wnpab6g

whats going on in the video exactly?

chad brazilians having some fun and a virgin japanese police complain that they are making much noise and shit

based

why not? Brazilian girls are more attractive than Japanese.

>NÓS ERAMOS JAPONESES E MERDA CARALHO!

There's a part Japanese trap here in Brazil with a huge hard dingdong.

Isabella Dornelles, look it up you faggots.

looked her up but still unclear who im looking for, got any pics?

japanese costume is chinese

Did every race get BLACKED is brazil?

Japanese brazilians girls usually have hot bodies.

These skeletons aren´t brazilians

every race get bleached in brazil

>blue - y haplogroup of european origin
>green - y haplogroup of african origin
>red - y haplogroup of amerindian origin

Attached: journal.pone.0152573.g001.png (2220x1860, 691K)

>japanese think japanese brazilians are not japanese anymore because they are mixed and culturally different now days.

and aren't they right?

cringe