Can't renounce argaytinian citizenship

>can't renounce argaytinian citizenship
>which means you can't naturalize in any of the following countries, as they require renouncing
>India
>China
>Taiwan
>Saudi Arabia
>Lithuania
>Estonia
>Latvia
>Singapore
>Japan
>Kazakhstan
>Indonesia
>UAE
>Thailand

Attached: 1468411424059.jpg (1360x924, 160K)

literally none of those countries are worth living in. in fact, they're all worse than argentina

So i would never be a based chinese factory ownser?

Don´t you have spaniard or italian blood?

>Taiwan
>Japan
>UAE
>China
>worse than argentina

Attached: 1530935458959.png (556x418, 285K)

Why you had to remind me?

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (752x501, 64K)

>>Taiwan
>>Japan
>>UAE
>>China
>>worse than argentina

Know a lot of dekaseguis who lived in Japam

Is a very very very sad country

Is basically Hell on Earth

they might be richer, but they are not good countries to live in

Japan will let you naturalize if you are unable to renounce citizenship in your natal country

So that means that the Sikh community in Misiones is forever fucked is they want to go back?

>Is a very very very sad country
>Is basically Hell on Earth
Not the same user but, can you elaborate? I'm genuinely interested

What does "naturalize" mean here? Do you just show up and you'll be declared Saudi?

After meeting some requirements (legal residence for x years, marriage, or whatever according to the case) you can apply to become a national

My wife is Japanese and I've lived there for a year before.

1. You will know no warmth in public. Soulless drones and they're quiet in public. It's a subtle thing but it kindof sucks.

2. you'll never know what they truely think of you because Japanese basically have two personalities I noticed. One is the normal exterior personality which is "I AM JAPANESE I AM JAPANESE I AM JAPANESE" and very stereotypical. And the other personality underneath it, which is their real individualistic personality.

3. You work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and you're less than dogshit until you hit like 60 years old then everybody respects you. Also traveling in the city is annoying. It takes two train connections and you gotta walk like 8 blocks to get anywhere.

4. If you aren't Japanese you will feel it in the room. It's not a joke you're a fucking outsider and will never be truely accepted into their special club. Unless you come across less traditional Japanese people.

I could go on easily. But basically it's cold as fuck and impossible to make good friends, people are robots and blank. It wears you down man.

why do you care about those shitholes?

No Visa?

>outsider and will never be truely accepted into their special club. Unless you come across less traditional Japanese people.
i thought they like (visiting) forreigners

I imagine that you need a visa to enter, of course. Naturalization applies for people who want to be nationals

It's interesting how we had totally different experiences in the same country.

Odd because when I lived in Sapporo for 6 months, I made plenty of friendships and hung out with many Japanese.
And everyone was really friendly when I talked to them in public when I needed to ask them something or help.

Maybe you shouldn't have lived in the meme Tokyo city where everyone hates their ant life.

Yeah I was in Tokyo.

>Taiwan
>UAE
>shitholes
I visited both of them and if you believe they're shitholes you must have serious mental issues

Did you even live in Japan or just visited?

100% accurate, my impressions as well.

>1. You will know no warmth in public. Soulless drones and they're quiet in public. It's a subtle thing but it kindof sucks.
Only a problem if you're a disgusting normie (like yourself).

>Japanese basically have two personalities I noticed. One is the normal exterior personality which is "I AM JAPANESE I AM JAPANESE I AM JAPANESE" and very stereotypical. And the other personality underneath it, which is their real individualistic personality.
Good, individualism and attention whoring are cancer. I'm not interested in other people's """""uniqueness"""""", nor are they interested in mine.

>3. You work 12 hours a day 6 days a week and you're less than dogshit until you hit like 60 years old then everybody respects you.
This is the only legit point you've made

> Also traveling in the city is annoying. It takes two train connections and you gotta walk like 8 blocks to get anywhere.
I don't know what you're blethering on about, public transport in Japan in among the best in the world. You sound like a retarded amerifat who becomes upset whenever he can't drive his Ford F-150 to go everywhere.

>4. If you aren't Japanese you will feel it in the room. It's not a joke you're a fucking outsider and will never be truely accepted into their special club.
No fucking shit. This is only a problem if you were so utterly retarded that you actually expected something else.

Taiwan is stagnating and the UAE is a slaver state.

Grow a beard and claim to be a Syrian refugee, you're probably brown enough to pull it off

why the fuck do you need the permission of the country you're renouncing to renounce your citizenship lol

>visiting a country is the same than living there
son, you're retarded, even India or Africa must be wonderful to visit, but living there is a totally different story

africa is not a country though
argentina doesnt believe in renouncing citizenship

because being an arg*ntine is a curse that only ends with death

Because this country's worse than USSR

>africa is not a country though
no shit sherlock, but the entire continent is a shithole so what's the difference

Me too. I know they can be cold and behave like robots, but I couldn't give a shit. Overall they were very friendly with me, I clearly remember how the singer of Last Famous Teller gave me a t-shirt for free because I went to see the band, or how the drummer of another band approached me in 3 different occasions to say thank you for coming to see them.
I hang out with my friends at home, or we go out. I'm the cold one, so I was surprised to see how friendly they are.

I like your country.

Both things.

Why do you prefer Asia instead of Europe?
Germany UK France Switzerland Netherlands Austria Belgium and Northern Europe are haven in the western world

llorón

Attached: B8EKMWcIIAEUUbO.jpg (452x415, 30K)

Why do you need naturalization?
Just get a citizenship.

i'm guessing naturalising is a requirement of citizenship in some of them

Literally what naturalization is

They are synonymous.

pls be b8

Lithuania, Japan, Estonia, Latvia and UAE, really? Okay.

Put me on the screencap

Hello there.

You can still get the Japanese citizenship without renouncing Argentinian citizenship.
Lots of Brazilians naturalize even thought they cant renounce the Brazilian citizenship.

They’d probably love the Finns, and vice versa.

you can if you marry and live in there for a long time in most of those countries

Wrong, we can renounce.

That's not the point, being Argentinian is a curse.

You've had weird citizenship laws since you broke free from Spain.

Our first mistake.

Probably true for Tokyo

oh my god... you are right.
I've always believed they all get to keep the Brazilian citizenship.

You can be a Spanish citizen by living there for two years and become an EU citizen, no?

These are all true.
And that's why I love Japan and being Japanese.
Well, except for the work culture.

American in Finland, and Finns while sometimes shy are not the socially retarded people the internet makes them out to be.

I have Italian citizenship, but it's worthless because I don't have any interest in Italy.

The japanese are though.

What cunt(s) are you interested in?

GET A EU CITIZENSHIP AND LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE EU HERMANO

PASSPORT*

I'd rather live in Argentina than in any of these (except for the Baltics, Baltics are cool)

Singapore is nice

This.

>I'd rather live in Argentina

Attached: 1482869403185.png (588x598, 402K)

How do you even have time to relax or do anything fun? Also, why don't the workers protest that somehow?

Fag

Attached: argentina yes.jpg (432x335, 41K)

but you can still naturalize in italy which is like main destination for argentinian immigrants
move to milan if possible

not like you can actually get a citizenship in UAE anyways. because they never give citizenship to non natives, even to other arabs. unless you marry an Emirati

Welp it's hard to get citizenship here.
You need to speak Arabic and if you managed marry an Emirati girl then you'll get the citizenship

That's just what third worlders say to comfort themselves.

why are Argentinians always so unhappy

By not having a family, a house, and a car.
That way you get to spend all of your limited free time and money for yourself.

>marry an Emirati girl
That sounds hard too.

>>Saudi Arabia
>>UAE
you can't get citizenship here even if you were born here lol. You need to have a grandparent who lived in Diriyah before the third saudi state was created.