Anyone in Canada or Europe willing to open an account for me? I'll pay BTC

I need a Bet365, Pinnacle, and Betway account. Anyone who would open one for me to use I'd pay $150 a month in BTC or any other shitcoin. I'll pay half the month's payment upfront after the account is registered and verified. I also intend on using the accounts for at least 6 months, so that's a good shekel in profit.

You have to be +18 though, in Canada, Europe, Asia, or slippery slimy Mexican/South American (I don't trust Asians or Mexicans but if I can't find a Canadian or European I'll settle.)

Also Bulgaria is banned EUs, sorry, make sure your specific European country isn't banned from those sites.

Add me on Discord if you're interested.
alen#7529

Attached: 1516154020301.png (625x773, 111K)

>BTC

ayyy

Why not just use Bovoda or something?

I do, I already have 2 Bovada accounts, 2 betonline accounts, and a 5Dimes.eu account. I need accounts with higher limits though since Bovada is trashcan.

Why can't you open the accounts yourself? What's the scam here?

Attached: confused-black-man.png (600x512, 288K)

Sent

I'm AMERICAN retard. Those 3 sites don't let people from the U.S. register.

There's literally no scam. I've posted all over Jow Forums, reddit, and asked random idiot canooks and EUs I know for the past few weeks, and everyone just screams "SCAM?!?"

I didn't get a friend request on discord, are you sure you sent it?

>I'm AMERICAN retard
Yes you are an American retard.

Pm me

I don't disagree that our laws are so shit that I can't even bet on sports, hence we're retarded.

But my point was I can't register myself, I'm an ameriFAT. Also I didn't get a discord friend request.

What am I Pming you on? I don't see you on Discord. I don't have your friend request.

Attached: 1507119579983.png (645x729, 91K)

>discord using cuck
Have you tried using a proxy.

I have a VPN, you can't, the sites verify your ID/address to make sure you're not underage or from the U.S.

>newfag doesn't know to on on Jow Forums

*to pm on Jow Forums

I would do this but you could easily dox me by accessing my user settings.

i pmed you how to reach him ;)

What if you hold onto the account and middleman for me? As in I never log in, you manage the account instead?

Or couldn't you find me a hobo Canook and I give you $150 a month, and you give them $50, pocket $100 for yourself?

sent you the fix ;)

easiest doxx i have ever seen, but pinnacle is by far best site, bet365 is trash

>reading this thread
The real question is why you are so desperate to place bets on sports? (or bets on anything really)

>his country doesnt have local mafia organizing all the bettting for you
LMAOingat you 1st worlder

Sent ;)

based