America forbad us to dismantle Germany for all the atrocities they did

>America forbad us to dismantle Germany for all the atrocities they did.
>America gave so many gibs to Germany to helps it to rebuild itself after the war Germany created (the Marshall plan)
>America protected Germany against communists
>America protects Germany nowadays

Most Germans hate America and Americans and Germany secretly work with Russia and buy its gaz from Russia.

Why are Germans such shitheads?

Attached: germany.jpg (208x243, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=H_cCVLHbzCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gonna be your problem soon after the US pulls out of europe. enjoy ordnung under the 4th reich mon ami

NO... America and France must not fight!
You are Allies, God damnit!

Germans are the most ingrate people on Earth.

Americans are too kind, they should had listened to us and destroy Germany once for all, there's nothing to save from those German shitheads. They take, but they never give back and show absolutely no recognition.

Yes "friends" for the government because of the EU.

Would you rather have Germany or Russia on your border today?

the European Union was supposed to contain Germany by making it dependent on its fellow European countries

instead, you let them lord over Greece, Italy, and Spain and dominate the Union economically, all in exchange for heavy agriculture subsidies

it's fucked

French people are complete dicks to us too, I don’t know who to like more. At least Germans make cool cars

Russia
Germans are the most deceitful and the worst people on Earth. The USA should put them back to their place.

It has like 85 million people. If only, you listened to us and the Brits and provided the unification of Germany...

>ww1 over
>America is is now insanely rich because they have a monopoly on manufacturing and basically supplied the war effort
>France wants ot dismantle Germany, Britain isn't as extreme but also wants to hamstring them
>Wooddorw Wilson goes on about muh self determination and so versailles pisses them off but long term leaves them intact
>who would have known Germany starts ww2
>America because the richest country in the world by an even larger margin

Attached: 1525161469678.jpg (575x563, 31K)

If Germany had fallen to the communists after ww2 do you think France would have remained free? With the leftist demonstrations at the time and the losses in Indochina and Algiers?

If Germany had fallen all of continental Europe would have fallen

Yes fuck Germany we join the fight to destroy them

fuck France

Honestly if you've ever worked or lived around Germans they're nasty, shitty people to be around.
Fake deceptive cunts.

>>America protected Germany against communists
>>America protects Germany nowadays
ok Jaques :^)

true, but I doubt that it's better in the US to be honest. When I visited the states it seemed like everyone just wanted to sell you their stuff, but then again I only been to touristic cities.

the eternal kraut...

Attached: germany.jpg (993x559, 112K)

Can anyone give me examples of Germans being deceptive in their personal interactions? I had 2 professors in universith who were German and they were both pretty forthright and hard-working

>everyone just wanted to sell you their stuff, but then again I only been to touristic cities.
I'm pretty sure that is exactly the fucking reason. I don't understand why you even bother to bring that point.

Attached: 1415694713403.gif (500x700, 1018K)

I guess he was hinting that Americans are generally really bad at selling stuff, resulting in a giant trade gap

just call us jews. we all know what you meant

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: osama-bin-404_683574c.jpg (404x258, 25K)

Is this pork?
It is said that pork meat must be completely heat treated in Japan though ... (゚ω゚;)
Can we have it?

We would have let them rot, but that is exactly what happened after WWI and is what let directly to WWII, we tried to do something different because making the same mistakes is just madness.
Honestly we should have just let the Russians have it so they could fuck it up in their own way, but we had agreed with Churchill that we were going to restore sovereignty to all of Europe.

nah, if the jews were in control for real you'd be having a a trade surplus and wouldn't commit suicide by trade war against Europe and China.

Attached: Da_lacht_der_Goebbels.jpg (402x402, 48K)

God damn burgers are dumb sometimes. Yeah he was calling us jews that’s why he implied that we suck at selling things, yup.

We lack the quality control of smaller nations like Japan and Germany, as well as the manufacturing power that the Chinese have which allows them to flood the market and squeeze out other sellers. So we’re in a sort of shitty middle ground that relies mostly on oil, political leverage, banking and military-industrial.

fuck france

>germany buying russian "gaz" for decades
>bluepilled brainlets brings this topic up only when it's become mass media discourse

Attached: 1507459561223.png (645x729, 65K)

You mad french boy?
Besides none of that shit would have happened if you would have made a proper peace deal the first time instead versaille bullshit. Or if that shithead napleon wouldnt have caused the hre to dissolve.

Ok Russian

Good points. Fuck Germany (and fuck its lapdog France too)

>germany buys gas from the russians REE
Because no other country in Europe imports their gas from russia right? 20% of all Eu gas imports are from russia you mong.

fuck off frog

Attached: 1527725111899.jpg (430x420, 114K)

why would south korea hate americas eternal ally?

Ever since Napoleon was beaten, the French have a massive inferiority complex. They just cannot accept that we are better than them.

keep it up and no more gibs

It's funny because you nuked twice Japan and Japanese respect you a lot.

You have been perfect with Germans and you rebuilt their country, but Germans see you as an enemy.

Americans are too chivalrous and one day it will doom them

Don't forget that the US rebuilt Germany

Please leave

My polish co worker said that he went to Germany. He mentions how the Germans are really fat and disgusting people

i love germs you just need to stop stealing

yea that dresden bombing was perfect indeed.

You can leave any time you want. But you like having military bases in the middle of Europe, so you have to pay for them.

Remember what happened when Germany was heavily bound and restricted the last time? After WW1? Yeah. Led to WW2.

Churchill was being a wise fucking man when he promoted Franco-German friendship and cooperation instead of alienation and constraint after WW2.

>Fake deceptive cunts.
t. burgercunt

>Britain forbids us to annex all of france by not capitulating
>the only reason france was even at the negotiation table was for britain begging the other powers to let them in for 'good old times'
>this frogg shittalkes to the boi the defeatet there cunt three times in a row and it would have been annexed long time ago if it wasn't for greater nations and half the world to defeat us
Well, there is that

Wonder what he thinks about Americans, but he's probably too polite to tell.

This, I was a huge germanboo, but I've completely changed my mind after I spent 2 years in Germany (got master's degree there).

Trump will give us imperialistic germans hell for our aggressive and deceptive foreign policy only focused on our national interests. I'm glad that Trump is finishing off the EU for good. Don't be too hard on us fellow MAGApedes when you finally take revenge for Germanys outragious policy.

>Being aggressive and defending your nation's interest is bad
Ossi spotted. Go collect your Harz IV and fuck off.

Attached: 1517075001942.jpg (258x196, 10K)

>russian
>germanboo

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 36K)

Maybe you just an unlikable person yourself. The russian foreign students I know from university were quick to make friends.

Ironically Ossis have more of a German identity than the Jew-washed multicultural Wessi cunts.

Don't tell me you don't have that kind of shit in Poland.

we do but poles are cucks, I thought at least russians have dignity

Ironic considering that most Harz 4 Ossis vote for AFD. Also cringy elitism from someone who is probably insecure about his social status.

Haven't Russians been Germanboos since Czar Peter?

Russians was Frenchyboos that's for sure. Everyone who was educated speak french even then talking with Russians

Some emperors loved Germans, especially Preussia (because of the military and stuff like that)

fuck my english lmao, nevemind i'm drunk

Don't hate the player, hate the game homie

I think Germans have enough redeeming qualities to outweigh the negatives. With French people they’re just arrogant for no reason and there’s nothing to offset that.

No reason!? Sapristi! Why, the French have...um.......uuuh........hmmmm...huh.

>outweigh the negatives

what about constantly trying to destroy Europe?

Justice will be served one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Fake deceptive cunts.

More like sadistic and narrow-minded jailers who think they are always right.

Attached: 1530751319155.jpg (613x531, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H_cCVLHbzCI

bald

I know Germans, I have a German branch of family, they aren't anything like what you describe.

we are even worse

maybe they're just different then, they live in vineyard country in the south

these are the worst

I cannot believe it, but it's reality.

All the states in Europe just stand by and watch how Germoney once again destroys Europe.

how do you figure, it's likely the nicest part of Germany, roman sites, artisans, rolling green hills, and wealth

we have been saying this for millennia...

I am a Northerner, it is in my genes to despise Southerners

Attached: Ostfriesenpepe.png (785x757, 113K)

Removing Germany does not end capitalism, and capitalism will only create a new Germany out of some other country. Your efforts are futile and pointless.

*it is in my genes to be autistic
Ftfy

>t. jealous

Attached: Oh-mei-haben-die-Ostfriesen-Riesen-Filmposter.jpg (1050x1600, 381K)

muh heritage

you're kind of stupid

>>defeated their cunt three times in a row
>germans actually think they beat France in WWI when get them so fucking starved they literally had commies in the streets
Absolutely howling.

More ouiaboos than germanyboos.

Half of War and Peace and other such famed works of Russian literature were written in french.

G*rmanics truly are a menace that needs to be dealt with through one last war

Attached: 1525307144769.jpg (440x276, 79K)

Are you fucking retarded? If America didn't support Germany after the war, you'd have a member of the communist bloc as a neighbour.

and newsflash, they provided much more support to you and britain and germany is still richer than you.

Attached: GDPPerCapita.png (899x1585, 146K)

Americans were pro-German out of self-interest, not the sheer goodness of their hearts.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Attached: german smugness.jpg (706x563, 118K)

I think they are just jealous because they are losers in the last two major wars and they eat sausages all the time

>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
is that what American really think?

It's true. Do you think if someone like Russia started attacking Germany tomorrow that all those US troops would just nope the fuck out?

I am a[n American] German Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the [United States] Federal Republic, and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.''
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the [United States of America] Federal Republic of Germany, in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the [American] German way of life.
I am an [American] German Soldier.

It's true.

>America protected Germany against communists
America protected the coomunists from us.

Funny thing, when I was in France people were far more antisemitic than in Germoney, unless you're a Jewess, then they're extra nice.

where were you in Germany? Did you like it?

>French people
>Antisemitic
Even worse
>The rare French people who are antisemitic
>Being openly antisemitic
Liar detected

>Expressing antisemitism
>in Germoney
Yeah, I wonder why

Lol

Germany suffers from an East Nigger (Ossi) epidemic please send nukes to East Germany I repeat nukes to East Germany ASAP thanks

explain people like those in front national

Partly due to a massive inferiourity complex, partly that we know you guys did this to have an anti soviet moneymachiene in the middle of europe.