When are goverments going to implement government-provided gf's?

when are goverments going to implement government-provided gf's?

Attached: 1531539745140.jpg (601x594, 43K)

I unironically believe that governments should have some sort of dating program.

Attached: 1404408.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Just get on tinder bros, you'll lose that V card in no time :)

Attached: 1493158186713.jpg (533x477, 22K)

My penis is too small to use Tinder.

my self-esteem is too small to use tinder (and also my penis)
also i don't want sex i want a gf

This post made me wonder, how big are abo dicks?

Just be yourself.

just be gay

>muh benis
They won't know about your dick until you're right about to fuck them.
Only a subhuman woman would reject you right there and then considering she likes you enough to be in that situation in the first place.
At worst she won't fuck you again but who cares about that shit, you have matches for a reason

>muh self esteem / want gf
tinder is for improving your self esteem and confidence with women to get a gf.
no one wants a tinder gf since they will just be a slut, but you fuck your way to having that confidence and not being desperate when you actually find a nice girl irl that you want to go out with.

you can just use it to chat to pretty girls to build up your confidence, then ask one of them to fuck when you're feeling good.
tinder literally the easiest way to do this. it's not "easy" per say and I understand but it's much easier than any of the alternatives, which is meeting women and courting them in real life

Attached: 1493516090584.jpg (249x225, 5K)

Careful what you wish for. It'll match you with uggos and mandate procreation under threat of incarceration.

as long as the governmental provided gf's aren't genetically engineered cat-girls this could have really unpleasant results.

do you really think i could keep a conversation with a slut when all i do is shitpost all day on Jow Forums

also promiscuity is disgusting

Why not just BE the gf?

Attached: 1531500497462.png (1242x1507, 2.17M)

It is skill, like shitposting
You just message girls over and over and gradually get better at it

not cute enough sadly

business idea
every year theres a world wide survey where you anonymously write down the name of every person you'd fuck. Then any 2 people who put each other down get notified but only if both do it.

i would still be a virgin

But if we reduce it down to only the sexual component of the relationship, the importance of penis size is increased. My penis size means I cannot deal with relationships that only have a sexual component.

what size? 6 inch dicklet here

15.5cm measuring from the pubic bone.

thats average size you retard abo, thats fine

it would take out the people that have hope but mental issues. People who wouldn't be picked wouldn't have a chance anyway since its a no risk pass by basically.
it doesn't need to be only fucking necessarily. It probably would have to b one or the other though otherwise there'd be mixed messages and maybe people putting both when they only want one.
>6 inch
pic related

Attached: 1530507270784.jpg (657x1024, 52K)

My scrotum goes higher up the underside of my penis making it look smaller from the underside.

yeah, i bet women will say "ooh la la, user's scrotum goes higher up the underside of his penis making it look smaller from the underside so it is maybe 5.5 inch not 6 inch"
clearly this is just your own excuses in your cowardly head to not interact with women because there is no actual issue with your dick size

I want a government-issued gf

she has to be cute and pleasant and thin and smart too, no blacks pls

80/20 rule

the point is to be able to attract the 20 by increasing your own confidence and ability to talk women into bed by using tinder rather than just complaining on Jow Forums. at least do something.

thats a cute way of saying i want arranged marriage

Here's your goverment issued white American gf(right), bro.

Attached: 1519661039926.jpg (700x393, 44K)

Anyone?

>also i don't want sex i want a gf
Last month I went to the wedding of a friend who met her husband on Tinder.

You wouldn't say that if they assigned you a 1/10., would you?

>using Tinder for over 3 years now
>still a virgin

>Still a virgin because judaism and islam prohibited sex outside marriage

I know that feels bro....