I usually hate westerners but I like them every time I meet a non-white person who thinks for some reason I'm better...

I usually hate westerners but I like them every time I meet a non-white person who thinks for some reason I'm better than him just because I share the same skin color with leading nations like Brits or Germans and I feel I can easily dominate this person and he has a natural tendency to obey me or not to deny my statements so fiercely just because I'm white, even though the person knows I'm a Slav and Slavs contributed nothing to the world. That's a wonderful feeling that lasts until I meet a German towards whom I feel the same inferiority complex.

anyway, thank you, westerners.

Attached: 1091108486_preview_^67BC7217920F242038A2ED036FEB45295EA1DE5852AB5DEB0F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

Why are Slavs on here so selfhating?

Because

>Slavs contributed nothing to the world

false flag king

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x800, 65K)

what

Well, I like you.

face it, everything what Russia contributed was actually done by Jews or Germans

Attached: 1481494797941.png (655x509, 25K)

its false there was a ton of ethnick russian scientist in the urss,jews seem only good to make money not so much for hard science

the spacial program was lead by seguei koroliov and only one in the entire team was jewish for example,russians seem very competent for hard sciences

Attached: SKorolow.jpg (800x1056, 56K)

We are like that everywhere.

Dont be so hard on yourself, thats just the natural way of life; the latter part that is

Maybe your nation didn't, but don't talk for all Slavs

>be downtown
>meet old friend who went on Erasmus and bought a circus of international friends with him
>have to listen to a Trinidadian from the U.K about how bad he has it because of his race
>how his father worked shit jobs because of his race
>how he is considered undesirable because of his race
>how us white people can't understand what it means to be black even in a first world nation

>I look at him in disbelief thinking: "I am from Croatia, 4 euros an hour is considered a great hourly rate, I work 42 hours a week, my grandfather had 5 siblings, only he survived the hunger, my house was burned down during the war and last time I went to Germany and visited anything outside the usual ex-Yu hotzones, I was viewed as DER BALKANER

Attached: acf85283-b8ad-4d5b-a814-7deb8e0495c2.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Just no. There were plenty of ethnic Slav scientists, composers, writers and painters.

stop larpin' and go to the gym

>I look at him in disbelief thinking: "I am from Croatia, 4 euros an hour is considered a great hourly rate, I work 42 hours a week, my grandfather had 5 siblings, only he survived the hunger, my house was burned down during the war

Are you a seljak from Srpska Krajina?

Nope. There were really few. Even most of tsars of Russia were of Swedish or German descent.

No, I am a Croat born and raised in the wrong part of Croatia, read: not northwest Croatia, or the coastline

If it makes you feel any better Americans are usually pretty positive towards Slavs. Most Americans don't know much about Slavs except you have cool accents and work hard.

>One person can't have a bad time because MY LIFE IS WORSE

L@mo this is why you balkan niggers life in filth and poverty, you're like crabs in a barrel draging each other down to your pathetic level

>I am a Croat born and raised in the wrong part of Croatia,

It pity you for being a Shtokavian orthodox peasant.

But at least you aren't a Hercegovac.

>this butthurt

I feel a Balkanite immigrant

>It pity you for being a Shtokavian orthodox peasant.
I was born in the most turbo Catholic part of hinterland Croatia, to Croatian parents

That's good. That's the Pope for you then.

Attached: 134097163904.jpg (500x355, 21K)

Spierdalaj, Papiez

Attached: 40056_b.jpg (461x650, 43K)

Same thoughts man. That is why we should be friends, like all ugly people do. Will support each other. Make jokes on westerners.

Apologize for saying "Glory to Ukraine" now

Attached: jan putin 1.jpg (655x498, 22K)

>Lidl belt
>friends with russiANOS

>slavs
>working hard
>working at all
all slavs do is drink, steal, destroy and force jews and minorities to do all the actual work and thinking for us

Attached: 1531403935016.jpg (657x527, 35K)

if your country struggled for centuries for a shit pay off you would be pissed too

Slavs are pretty much gremlins from the movie, it shows EXACTLY what happens when even a single slav moves to Smalltown USA.

Attached: gremlins-3-700x300.png (700x300, 461K)