Pakistani stabbed to death in China for having a Chinese gf

Does your country full of nationalists that want to stab foreigners?

todayspak.com/pakistani-student-stabbed-to-death-in-china/

Attached: Capture.jpg (779x871, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72A16dbnhN8
voanews.com/a/new-hope-us-student-china/3792015.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IxDCfhahiPg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/countries-with-the-cheapest-labor/
en.people.cn/90882/7624059.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clearly the *ncel problem is international

No, we are too busy stabbing each other.
Chinese are assholes, is a worldwide fact, even in foreign countries they don't date outside their community.

lol I thought china and pakistan were staunch allies

anyway the relationship between excess/unmarried males and violence/instability in a polity is pretty interesting imo

I hope winston stay safe

Attached: 1527852650711.jpg (1219x1110, 339K)

WTF, I HATE THE CHINESE NOW. BORDER WALL NOW.

he deserves to be lynched for being a youtuber

Good job. That's the way it should be, gringo tries to act cocky, stabbed to death.

They are, but still incels will hate any male who is happy. Especially if they are a foreigner.

china is unironically based and will rule the world and it'll be better for it.

Attached: apu1.jpg (1321x1621, 128K)

I HOPE HE GETS KILLED AND SOMEONE FILMS IT

Can't we stab every white attention whoring YouTuber in Asia?

>"""allies""""
Yep, just like Pakistan was a staunch american ally from its inception to the early 2000s. It's contrived by the necessity to counter India's influence.

It's the boxer rebellion again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Based

Asian women are for russian men

If you faggots would just give up your "noble pursuit" of "liberating Kashmir" from the evil Indians, we wouldn't be having any of these problems.

should have stabbed winston tbqh

there's literally no mention of a gf in the article

She's in the vid, and it was in chinese sources.

Where is the video? What a shit site

What video?

Based

Asian women are for white men

>dude, why do you want a region that technically belongs to you haha. Dude, just die from thirst and droughts after we bar your water supply lol.
We ought to have participated in the 1962 war rather than waging our own in 1965

youtube.com/watch?v=72A16dbnhN8

funny how they kill non-whites like blacks and this paki who are with their insect women but don't dare to touch any wh*Toids with female insects

truly a pussy race of cuckolds

Attached: CRoEs1ZWwAEAp3i.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Pretty funny, because SerpentZA made a video about it.

There was an event a few years ago where a nationalist with a Katana attacked a white man and his chinese gf. But the guy went after and killed the chinese woman. Not the white man.

Where's the Chinese gf part?
And the video is quite unrelated to it desu

Friendship ended with the Chinese. Now Americans are my best friend.

>chinks are actually alpha

FUUUUCK!!!

Ive never heard of a Chinese killing a black guy dating a Chinese girl

not true, worse is resereved for them.

voanews.com/a/new-hope-us-student-china/3792015.html

Is that his latest video where he drops all the redpills about South Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=IxDCfhahiPg

Attached: file.png (218x241, 44K)

The guy that stabbed the guy is unemployed and got into an argument with the Pakistani, so prob an incel problem

Oh, in his latest one he drops some redpills on how shit South Africa is since Apartheid ended. Like how the government blames powercuts on white people.

>dude, why do you want a region that technically belongs to you haha. Dude, just die from thirst and droughts after we bar your water supply lol.

They wanted to be independent and you faggots invaded them leading them to join us. Imagine cucking yourself that bad.

Regardless whether you think that land is rightfully yours or not is irrelevant as my point is for Pakistan at least the cost has outweighed the benefits.

Remember we used to be poorer than you and if you hadn't fucked up by creating all that cancerous terrorism it would've stayed that way.

Based chinks, pakis are like fucking cockroaches

If they kill US CIA agents in China without giving two shits no foreigner is safe in China.

Could it possibly be that you have cheaper labour, retard? Could it possibly be that we lost half of our country with arable land? Could it possibly be that you like to cause flash floods here?

>independent
Let them be independent then. India's kashmir region is much more volatile than its counterpart.

WTF I LOVE CHINA NOW

>mfw met a P*kioid with a Ch*nese wife

Attached: IMG_2689.jpg (384x384, 59K)

Was she hot?

Didn't really care lol :)

Isn't China some sausage fest country? I would assume they are over protective of their women since the ratio of women is low compared to Chinese men.

>Could it possibly be that you have cheaper labour, retard?

Your labour is cheaper dipshit.

>Could it possibly be that we lost half of our country with arable land?

Shouldn't have tried to commit ethnic cleansing of them.

>Let them be independent then. India's kashmir region is much more volatile than its counterpart

Because the counterpart is much smaller and you faggots fund terrorists there. We'll keep them in line.

>countries being allies means their citizens like each other
fucking braindead yank

That's what happens when autists here role play as countries.

Just nationalistic and some inferiority complex

>your labour is cheaper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

>ethnic genocide

It still wasn't India's right to intrude if you feel the same way about Pakiland's intrusion in kashmir

I will happily liberate a kashmir girl

A lot of Chinese guys make the lack of girls worse by not considering dating girls over age 27

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/countries-with-the-cheapest-labor/

Also regardless of which of us have marginally lower labour costs it doesn't change the fact that India's GDP per capita is higher.

Also
>It still wasn't India's right to intrude if you feel the same way about Pakiland's intrusion in kashmir

It was causing refugee problems in WB and it was our opportunity to crush you. The same way you thought to crush us in 1965.

>there's a national shortage of women
>being picky about dating women

chinks are stupid.

well it's not that simple, iirc the women have increasingly higher standards now, women here don't judge you any less over money than most western nations tbqh

It's understandable.

>Stab
Seems inefficient and barbaric.

>A Pakistani student named Moiz-ud-Din has been stabbed to death in China over a minor dispute with a Chinese cyclist.

>Moiz was a 26-year-old student studying in China after having secured the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship in Nanjing Normal University.

>The cyclist pulled out a knife and stabbed him on the street from where the injured student was taken to the nearby hospital. Moiz, however, did not survive the wounds and died later in the hospital on the same day.
I realise the average Jow Forums user is too stupid to read more than one sentence but while everyone is talking about girls or whatever its pretty clear he just got chinked. Never get in any confrontation with these people they're completely unpredictable at least niggers are known to chimp out 100% of the time.

>therichest
Yep, into the trash, it goes.

>Doesn't le change le fact
I've vindicated my position. You haven't.

>women have increasingly higher standards now

Foreigners seem to be able to get shengnu (girl over 27) gfs as soon as they step off the plane. These girls don't seem picky.

m8 most shengnu seem to make some interesting assumptions about foreigners, this is also worsened by how most of them seem to be unaware of the perception of them being seen as "easy"

>women have increasingly higher standards now

Don't look like Danny Devito or be morbidly obese, unless you're trying to get rich girls who are looking for a walking credit card and monthly handbag.

>don't date women over 27
>hurr foreigners date women over the age of 27

I wonder why they don't seem picky?

BASED CHINKS REMOVING KEBAB

china is a whole other thing m8, and east asia in general, all i can say the whole tradwife shit is Jow Forums sniffinf their own fumes

Shanghai--Some expatriates from Europe and Africa complained to Shanghai Daily that they are always embarrassed about "ill-fitting" condoms in the city as almost all of them are designed to a standard Asian size, which may not fit them.

en.people.cn/90882/7624059.html

Attached: 1504680322000.png (500x500, 15K)

>all i can say the whole tradwife shit is Jow Forums sniffinf their own fumes

Are you talking about Jow Forums thinking Asian/Chinese women are traditional? Ignore flag by the way I need my youtube and google maps.

pretty much, that and their similar beliefs with EE women etc.

the women here are no less cosmopolitan than in NYC or amsterdam

good ,they know their value like british people should be doing with scum like you

Chinese women are still more traditional than white girls despite recent changes. They always like to make guys happy.

No shit, I'm dating one and have been dealing with them for years. If anything they're worse than western women when it comes to using men because they're much more intelligent about it. Similar to what I've heard about EE/Russian women now that you've mentioned it. They still have pretty low standards when it comes to looks though, and seem to date anyone that has or thinks they have money.

Women are not cosmopolitan.
Women are just not territorial.

People seem to forget that we are primates.

basically that, but even I have better chances with russian chicks on interpals than some shengnus in china lmao

Did a dog poop?

"More traditional" because unlike 80 IQ white women brainwashed by reality TV or social studies they're smart enough to figure out that having a credit card and steady income is better than being divorced bitter and lonely. I guess if you're willing to admit that a relationship is like a contract (you do this, she does this) then Chinese women, namely shengnuns and other foreign chasers, are better because they're more predictable.

If more whites in America and Europe did the same to Africans and Muslims, the coalburning problem would not be as prevalent. Yet, you condemn this chink and whine about being cucked

None of this would have happened if he was a NEET.

Attached: 1446067129033.jpg (230x249, 33K)

That's actually based and redpilled

Why is this? I'm white in china with a chinese gf and rarely get dirty looks. Theres a black guy with a chinese gf here that I know, and he gets at least somewhat harrassed literally every day.
I understand the chinese look down on black people but do they think white people deserve their woman a little more? I'm not trying to shitpost, I honestly dont understand it.

Oh fuck off, he seemed to be a bright student who wasnt hurting anyone. So what if his gf was Chinese? What was so bad about it. Fucking incels.

I guarantee that he killed him because he thought he was indian, you oblivious retard.

They understand the natural hierarchy of the races.

He was angry that someone he perceived as genetically inferior managed to get a female of his race before him

Shengnu expect less from their bfs tho. They usually have better jobs than younger girls. Also younger girls wanna date old rich men.

I find this really sad. My best friends bf is paki but hes the sweetest guy and loves her and even holds her purse. I would be so devastated if something like this happened to them. Nobody should be punished for loving someone.

is she chinese too?

This is probably true.

The Chinese are atheistic.
I wish Whites would be the same way.

It's strange, but I noticed Asians work together even if it's a disadvantage.

Not even whites do this.

))))))))))

Yes she is. Shes from mainland china.

and you're chinese as well?

Attached: 1531265271606.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>Asians work together even if it's a disadvantage
What the hell are you talking about. Business ethics in China are essentially nonexistent and they would cheat a long time business partner in a heartbeat. There isn't even accountability to contracts here.

Hopefully some incel chink will gut that kebab too.

Rude

No I'm not, but she seems really happy with him and that's all that matters.

I mean, just based on my experiences

But they still naturally help one another outside of business, work. The Chinese family is airtight.

Confucianism took off in China because the Chinese are low self-esteem and hive-minded.

This is why their murder rate is so low.

They are being punished for leaving their containment zones.

When I was in China I got funny looks for just walking around alone with a Chinese girl, not even holding hands or anything.

just stop LARPing as muslim already

if you all went back to the religion of your ancestors half your problems would go away