If or when Scotland gets independence, it should form an allegiance with Iceland...

If or when Scotland gets independence, it should form an allegiance with Iceland. Together we can fight against the *Nglo scum.

Attached: 1529105402244.png (225x225, 12K)

scots are anglos, brainlet third worlder

n-no..what have you done with the gaelic stallions you scorpion?
don't call me third worlder

aren't Icelanders also anglo by proxy?

scots are turboanglos, yeah there's a fringe of gaelic ones around the most inhospitable parts of the highlands but the overwhelming majority are just hiding behind 19th century romantic propaganda

>scots are larpers
I've changed my mind, sink scotland in the sea
As far as I know we're some sort of mix between gaelic people and norsemen

This. If you are from pic related, and are not of a lingual minority, you will be purged for being anglo-scum

Attached: Anglosphere_Geometry.svg.png (1920x976, 317K)

You are an anglo speaker

What did Guyana ever do to anyone?

You should form an alliance with us instead as we are authentic CELTS. Together, we could steal *Nglo cod and stuff.

Attached: 1280px-Localisation_Duché_de_Bretagne.svg.png (1280x985, 217K)

i like this guy, he's at least consistent unlike the rest of Jow Forums's special schoolers

>BRITtany
>hates britain
?

many euros learn english as children alongside their own language, they are anglo speaking and there is nothing wrong with that

No, Scotland belongs under Irish rule and Iceland should be a colony for Irish and Scottish TARBHs

>ANGLos
>not invaders
?????

where are you from my dude ?

>we're some sort of mix between gaelic people and norsemen
so are we m8

t. briton that invaded gauls

if you are not norn irish then this statement is objectively disgusting

Bruz et toi mon négro?

lad all the british isles are intermixed with one another, you've definitely got celtic in you somewhere whether you like it or not

same goes for angle, saxon, jute, norse and probably a little continental admixture for shits and giggles
we're the original mutts, get over it

vers pont-l'abbé

>celt=gael
i want to bash your fucking skull in

>mutts
>same race
idiot

Seeing as 56% percent of there population were Irish thralls I'd say it's not too far off

mate you'll have irish in you i guarantee it

>>celt=gael
But Gaelic culture is a subset of Celtic culture