Is war inevitable between us?

Is war inevitable between us?

Attached: Flag-Pins-USA-Mexico.jpg (400x320, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qzYSHNntEA
youtube.com/watch?v=imk6-5_fu0A&t=208s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

If you mean a Civil War inside America involving CHIs while we comfly watch, then yes.

BUILD THAT MAGINOT WALL

youd get curbstomped it wouldnt be a war

>MAGINOT
??

nah you'll probably just turn into a failed state while millions of fleeing disgusting rat subhuman mestizos come across the border

Hope yes
50% of Latin America would side with mexicans and 50% with americans because we have a lot of cuckolds of mutts

youtube.com/watch?v=6qzYSHNntEA

>failed state
And to where the amerimutts will go when this happens with your country??

Based

why do you doubt us?

lmao. delusion anyways, why do you hate us so much? are you that brazilian who just constantly talks about us? Sad!

I really hope so. It would be the beginning of a new American era.

>WYPIPO take care of us and give us welfare or we will go to war; a tribal backwards 3rd world shithole of shanty towns with no military vs. the most advanced military on the planet
I would love to ask Mexicans what they thought was going to happen as they are being genocided.

you would get absolutely flattened initially but you would bleed us fucking dry in the ensuing guerilla conflict, and you sharing a border with us would make it even worse

racial tensions would flare up after the first few successful mexican terror attacks with people choosing to blame hispanics at large instead of you know, terrorists and criminals themselves and everything would go tits up culturally, politically, economically

it'd be not so great but you'd hardly win

I don't see why, the war over drugs was contained

I honestly don't understand why we aren't allies

>I honestly don't understand why we aren't allies
probably it has something to do with you considering them subhumans

So you're saying we'd win at the end?

Yeah everyone from America visiting seems genuinely welcome.

Ahh how cute, momma Spain chimes in. With nonsensical caca

Never, we don't want Afghanistan in our backyard

if your win condition is "thousands upon hundreds of thousands of your own people dead, your government replaced with a pro-american one, but also give us severe long-term problems we may or may not suffer a collapse from in the long run that'd probably take you down with us," sure

Check em. Trips of Truth.

Yes

>Mexico's President calls off White House visit after tense call with Trump

What did Trump tell him to frighten him so much?

Attached: gimli_with_unmovable_calligraphy_by_mycks-dc8nnr4.jpg (775x1030, 255K)

No. Rather we're going to slowly assimilate into a single population

CHI

>What did Trump tell him to frighten him so much?
Dinner will be steaks, carbonized to perfection, with ample ketchup.

ah yes the colorectal cancer special

i hate spics so goddamn much. if they'd just stayed on their side of the border america and the world wouldn't be infected by trump

Newly elected Mexican Prsident Lopez Obrador's plan includes pressing the United States to reduce the flow of migration northwards by helping to create better living standards in Mexico and Central America, his team said.

why don't they just create that themselves. what the fuck is their problem

they kind of have former special forces running armed criminal cartels fucking up the country as much as possible

when do i start receiving my gibs?

yeah because im totally sure that the money would be used wisely

No, your country is run by cartels who depend on the US, and the US citizens would never support a war against country that's replacing whites in the US

How about the US buys all Mexicans free tacos every Tuesday?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (458x550, 27K)

Sounds like a good deal

A conventional war between the two countries would end ''quickly'' because Mexico has less equipment, technology, experience and bases than the US armed forces. But as some of you have said here, a guerilla war would start after the initial defenses get fucked up, the Americans would have to search and destroy bases in towns, pueblos and in the mountains of Mexico which are a lot. Americans would have to fight in volcanic regions, desert canyons, jungles, cloudy and temperate forests, wetlands, plateaus and a lot of those places are still poorly explorated so the war would be pretty harsh there for both sides.

The US would never use a nuclear attack because: A) Fallout could spread to other regions including their own country B) A lot of natural resources would be damaged C) International community would condemn it

youtube.com/watch?v=imk6-5_fu0A&t=208s

Still i don't think we will be at war, at least in the next 200 years, because USA has Mexico and LA by the balls in terms of economic policies and alliances.

Attached: 1531894511906.jpg (491x615, 69K)

We'll just go around it.

You'd know, it's the only type of war you get involved in.

This desu, we just want some love

well, thats what we get for being in the middle of europe i guess

you on the other hand have no excuses to be a shithole that you are when you dont have much to worry about geopolitically

>a gorilla war
There would be no gorilla war. People don't find gorilla wars when they are whiped out.

Fuck you talking about? He said he had a nice call with him. So did Trump. And AMLO can't even speak english and hes's been chased by all manner of weirdos all his life. I don't think Trump is particulary frightening.

Shut the fuck up poland. You ain't even a country baka.

countrier than you, Jose

no amigo

i will always be on your side compadre

>and hes's been chased by all manner of weirdos all his life
What?

hahaha how the fuck are drug cartels real

like nigga just declare war on them
like just go kill them

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-04 Delincuencia en México.png (1192x546, 269K)

As in there's weirdos on his ass literally all the time. Right now there's people camping outside his house just to talk with the guy. From people looking for a job, to people just wanting to suck his dick, etc. And the guy ain't even got a security team. He lives a risky life.

I wonder if Bernie Sanders has had to deal with any of this.

>no excuses
we are brown. that's excuse enough.

>can't even speak english
Horrible

I wouldn't call it a war

I really hope america gets raped

what if mexico and the US come to an agreement to launch a coalition war against the cartels. we can then send in our military to stamp them out with the navy and airforce

Trump doesn't speak Spanish.

What would you call it, then?

The "war" between America and mexico would last 10 minutes since Mexico doesn't even have a functioning army.

Why would he need to

He doesn't because the US speaks English, and the US isn't managed in Spanish.

Mexico speaks Spanish, so why should our president need to know English? This country isn't managed in English.

Yeah and that also really makes that post make no sense. How can Trump frighten AMLO when neither of them even speak eachother lenguages and they were talking through a shitty phone connection with translators?

To speak directly with other world leaders and international institutions?

he is asking what if the us army got involved

treat them like ISIS and guaranteed the problem gets solved in 5 years. it would also entail american occupation but..

Other world leaders don't know English and use translators too.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000135121217_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (480x300, 29K)

An slaughter, we would certainly lose.

I'd like to think we would be able to hold up Vietnam style but nah, the Vietnamese were in a whole 'nother level. We would never last as long as they did nor be willing to sacrifice so much.

yes but we can become an afganistan

a comment above is right
a war is unlikely

Even if you speak other languages, you have to use a translator at least during official ceremonies and speeches, talking in your mother tongue denotes the attachment a president have for the nation he represents. Once you're alone with the other leader maybe you could talk as you please.

I would become a collaborator on day 1

the vietnamese held out so long because of their history fighting invaders. they didn't care how many died

i'm okay with that
liberate mexico, senpai

i would kill all collaborators with america

That's what I mean. They wer willing to sacrifice millions. Really commited to their independence. I don't think we would ever be able to sacrifice that many.

I would infiltrate CHI lines and sell you all out

>An slaughter
Is this anything like an hero?

>you will never join the "moderate" mexican and canadian-backed rebels
>you will never march through your hometown holding a framed picture of either a priest or a local politician

based

The USA should unironically declare war on Mexico tbqh
An illiterate goat fucking Afghani tribesmen never did anything to me
Mexicans on the other hand have destroyed my country

Oh shut the fuck up and enjoy some tacos m8.

So pretty much like it would be if they went against Russia?

Depends on who and which. Spanish and French are also very widely used in he world. Going to CERN, Algeria or Haïti French would be handy, In Central and South-America Spanish is to be expected.

Any world leader should probably learn these 3.

What's wrong with Russia's army?
I wonder how many of them actually bother to learn them.

It went well for us the first time

Attached: war_with_mexico_map[1].jpg (692x584, 104K)

You could likely get by with no Spanish, they speak English okayish down there, or otherwise good in Central-America and the Carib.
In some countries English is barely spoken, like the whole Maghreb, where you must know French or doors will just close on you even if you know excellent standard Arabic instead (forget that reservation, forget a better price on your diving equipment and pay double, because English). Also many other African countries.

If you want to talk to others 1 on 1 for some shady dealings where not even the interpreter knows, many will know just French. I think you'd need it as a head of state

You didn't have 40 million Mexicans already inside back then.

Nope. Mexico is the only country on Earth that the US doesn't want to invade. Not because they wouldn't win but because basically 50 million people would migrate to the US in a couple of months, breaking their own country.
The sad part is that the mexican government knows that and they use that as a chip in negotiations.

nah its not needed
you will anyway take your old clay back by immigration

Why didn't we just conquer mexico

>If you want to talk to others 1 on 1 for some shady dealings where not even the interpreter knows, many will know just French. I think you'd need it as a head of state

What did you mean by this? Why French for making shady deals? Also are you talking about deals with other politicians or what?

You didn't want to have millions of Mexicans inside your country.

There were already Mexicans here. Southwestern states were not allowed into the union until their wetback population was reduced...and by reduced I mean 0

A couple thousand, not millions, dumb fuck.

>Mexico goes to war with the US for not cucking them out of their citizens
I kind of want to see this happen, for science

>for not cucking them out of their citizens
Don't understand this

If you having a little thing going or want to clear up some details, some quick questions, or some shady dealings, with French being so widely spoken internationally, it may require French, it most certainly will when dealing with Africa. Or you have to call and wait for an interpreter that may alert some UN commission because Congo is buying some Russian gear while under embargo or whatever. And discussion will take twice as long, etc.

Just better if 2 parties can speak the same language. Others learn English, some others may not. So just add French if you are a world leader. There are only upsides except for a few weeks time invested.

Or put another way: The UN has 6 official languages and they picked em for a reason. Arab and Chinese just because there are so many of them, Chinese also because few of them speak anything but Chinese, and Arab also because most of them are barely literate in their own language let alone another one. Ignore those 2. Then we have India with Hindi (and Paki Urdu but effectively the same) with a godawful amount of speakers but because Brit colony knows English anyway. That leaves English, Spanish, French and Russain. Russian because Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Afghans, Tajiks and more of those shithole stans use it but most educated speak English anyway. French because all the Arabs worth talking to speak it as does all of Africa except for Nigeria and SA which know English anyway. That leaves Spanish for the Americas not including NA and CA.

So if you want to be a world leader and comfortably, without having to drag a potential security leak along, talk to the rest and have it be more casual and loose and maybe get somewhere and have all the political discussion (and maybe decisions)move along a bit faster, it pays to know English, Spanish and French.

I don't see why some shady dealing between Congo and Russia would use French instead of English. Maybe if both nations have a colonial French past but why would French be used anywhere else outside of that context?

>all the Arabs worth talking to
But the Arabs that know French the better are Maghrebies

yes