MEXICANS ON THE PATH TO EXTINCTION

For the second year in a row Mexico's fertility rate has been below replacement level and it's now currently sitting at 1.97.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico#Vital_statistics

It's only a matter of time before Mexicans stop existing. ITT pay your respects and tell us what you liked about us before it's too late :(

Attached: MexicanFamily.jpg (1500x1000, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Guatemala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are religious and poor, why the fuck is it so low? the poland of americas

Do not worry we will compensate

thank god and good riddance

kek i would say THIS

but you are evangelic retards so plis no

We aren't that religious. We're more or less as religious as the US.

The cosmic race had it chance

Attached: 1526777067196.jpg (720x899, 82K)

VERY rude comment

If you want we could send all the Mexicans in Texas back to help bring up your birth rate :)

It's because mexicans are breeding with mutts on the us.

and california

I wish this was true.

>1.97
>path to extinction

Attached: 1495014357924.jpg (500x667, 112K)

lel
i know
i wonder how true is it

he is talking just about real mexicans, chicanos are gonna stomp you over, they can only get overpowered by chinks coming from canada

cant wait until we send our assimilated chicanos back to mexico to assimilate mexico for us so its easier to conquer

Brazil is as poor as Mexico, have 1/3 of protestants and even so since 2010 is below 1,7

Attached: 1531710001646.png (600x278, 91K)

There's no problem, they are breeding in american territory

pff, nice try 1 real mexican easily overpowers 10 dirty chicanos, your """"culture"""" makes them liberal snowflake faggots

The fertility rate of Hispanics in the US isn’t that much higher so it wouldn’t particularly help

What makes you doubt the numbers?

empirical observation
and other sauces i would have to check the methodology

what a nerd
go back to the chess club

The numbers in the wiki page itself are from INEGI

It's your turn, make them pay for the banana wars and their fruit companies

What do people in Brazil think about the low number of births?

>implying its not propaganda to chill down americans

i also doubt its 1.97
and i live in cdmx
all i can see are 3 children families

Are we really ready for the Guatemalan century?

Maybe because millenials don't want kids, just like me, at my age (23) my father already have had 3 girlfriends.

cucklenials

Attached: 678521741.jpg (431x654, 58K)

>being this paranoid
Really, and I’m an only child with no uncles or aunts.

We can ship chicanos. They will multiply and make Mexico 1st world.

>come to Mexico
>drink tap water
>die

your dad was a slut desu

nah montezuma's revenge for 2 weeks and they should be fine

At our birth rate it will be millenium

No I am catholic but yeah it will mostly be protestants

People like it
Think about, my brother vato: Latin America has grown 7% every year from 1930 untill 1980. But our population has grown 350% while the european population has grown 75%. Maybe if our grandparents and parents have had less children, nowadays the per capita GDP of Latam would be bigger.
But the thing is: upper-middle-class whitoid** have just 0,7 child while poor blacks have 3,0

It seems your fertility rate is at 2.9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Guatemala

Our census date is incomplete and faulty. Reality is closer to 3-4. Then again I could be wrong.

Do Mexican women need my non-white German/Irish seed to save the Mexican race?

The way my latina co worker explained it

black men are for sex
latino men are for romance
white men are for $$$

hope u have a good job

Disgusting

not sure who is the most cucked

happy I got a christian latina gf

i think under that logic blacks are the top bull
not sure who second tho

Latino men are most likely to be racist in which would dump the slut at a moments notice if he found out she dated a black man, as for white don't know.

well speak for yourself
dont know about chicanos neither
i am a chilango i dont know anyone remotely racist

In Mexico I think indigenous peoples have higher birth rates

keep it

same

based

Fertility rate by state in 2016

Thoughts?

Attached: mexico_fertility_2.png (4340x2800, 821K)

Chilangos are cucks

>Oaxaca and Chiapas jungles have the most kids
Why do poor people do this?
My grandma was poor as fuck back in the 50s and she had 9 (nine) fucking children

Attached: Countries_by_Birth_Rate_in_2014.svg.png (1200x551, 218K)

maybe in case one dies to ave another one to take care of them there version of welfare

You need to have more babies

are you the guy who loves haitians

Not correlated, we are poor as well, Blackzil is poor as well, cuba is poor as well and we've all been under replacement for years now. People don't wanna have kids + government pregnancy planification programs led to this. I wished our fertility rate was higher

Because they need children and don't have sex ed, also, look how having access to legal abortion helps reducing birth rate

Don't be retarded, the vital statistics figures only records registered births to the Mexican authorities, this is important because in Mexico as in some other countries parents can even wait until their children are 5 years old to registered them, our actual fertility rate is closer to 2.1

Why?

There's no welfare

there kids are there welfare in other words kids work to take care of parents

Do you think there's a significant enough number of people waiting years to register their children?
>I wished our fertility rate was higher
Why?

It's worse than I thought. Only venezuelans moving here can save us from extinction

>Why?
To keep the economy growing, if the population goes down it is bad overall for everyone.
>inb4 the world is overpopulated
No not really, not even close and there are plenty of resources for everyone. I'd like to have 3 kids myself

I wonder if Syria's and Libya's fertility rate will go up with the war

It's not just the birth rate but Mexico has kind of a high mortality rate...stay safe out there

Surprisingly not true.

Attached: Death_rate_world_map_CIA.png (1455x743, 54K)

>Africa

Horrifying. Everyone prepare for the African Apocalypse.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How can our mortality rate be lower than the US and all of Europe's?

Hard times make you hurry up and have offspring, also because lack of sex ed

The overall population is younger.

Attached: Estimated Cancer Mortality Worldwide in 2012 Men.png (3774x2162, 801K)

Its weird how Mexico isn't a developed country but seems to have many features of one.

I would guess that most of our population is young while in Europe and American a bigger share belongs to old people.

check the suicide rate
and check maps of medical deaths like this one unironically we are pretty healthy

Like?

Westernized developing country. We have common traits that we "reached" from the developed countries but still have other african-tier shit traits here and there.

A negative birth rate

>unironically we are pretty healthy
aren't we like one of the fattest countries in the world

check this

how can the world even compite

Attached: HIV_world_map.png (530x245, 18K)

Yeah, the real reason is that we are younger. Cancer rates skyrocket past your 70s.

i know

Attached: suicide rate map.jpg (1334x658, 71K)

Also

Attached: Per-Capita-Opiate-Use-Map.jpg (1030x693, 149K)

You could always be like based syria.

Attached: Cocaine_Use.png (1190x758, 227K)

wtf is happening in Iran?

cia afghan plantations
regime change

no, we really are healthier

Attached: Alcohol_consumption_per_capita_world_map.png (568x263, 88K)

We really aren't. Our diabetes and obesity rates are super high.

no, we really are
its up to a scientist to explain the phenomena

evidently obesity doesnt correlate to acutal diseases

>young

Attached: alcoholdisability.png (980x500, 90K)

Attached: smokingdiseases.png (848x580, 102K)

>evidently obesity doesnt correlate to acutal diseases

Obesity correlates with renal dysfunction, diabetes, heart diseases, high pressure, etc.

There was a story in the NYT recently about a town in Chiapas where deaths attributed to type 2 diabetes mellitus increased 30% from 2013 to 2016. Apparently the issue is poor utilities infrastructure and the fact that coke is more readily available than water.

you explain it dipshit

>young

Attached: smokingrates.jpg (4157x3578, 1.7M)

You are such a fucking brainlet.

hey guys how familiar are you with mesoamerican nephropathy? I just heard of it a few weeks ago:

>Mesoamerican nephropathy (MeN) is a currently unexplained epidemic of chronic kidney disease of unknown origin (CKDu),[1] prevalent in the Pacific Ocean coastal low lands of the Mesoamerican region, including southern Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras and Costa Rica. In rural areas of Nicaragua the disease is colloquially called creatinina.[2]

>This CKD epidemic in Central America spans along a nearly 1000 kilometer stretch of the Pacific coast. In El Salvador and Nicaragua alone, the reported number of men dying from this painful disease has risen five-fold in the last 20 years, although some researchers believe hidden cases have always been there and this increment in official data could be partially due to the recent increase in reports and improved case search, pushed by the growing social and political interest in the disease. In El Salvador, the disease has become the second leading cause of death among adult men, and according to a recent editorial,[3] it has been estimated that this largely unknown epidemic has caused the premature death of at least 20,000 men in the region.[4] Science Magazine reports: "In El Salvador alone, PAHO's latest figures say CKD of all causes kills at least 2,500 people in the country each year".[5][6]

>The people affected by the epidemic are mainly young and middle-aged male laborers in the agricultural sector,[7][8] particularly sugarcane workers.[9][10] The disease has also been found to be prevalent in other occupations with a high risk of heat stress, implying strenuous work (miners, construction, port and transportation workers)[9][10][11][12][13] in the high temperatures of the coastlands. The epidemic appears to affect particular Pacific coastal regions of Nicaragua,[9][11][13] El Salvador,[7][10][14] Costa Rica,[15][16] and Guatemala.[17]

Attached: blur_worry.png (500x500, 179K)