If you could go back and change one big historical event, which would it be? How would it effect the present?

If you could go back and change one big historical event, which would it be? How would it effect the present?

Attached: 1518941278071.jpg (400x400, 15K)

England increasing the taxes on their main american colony.

Probably sth that could expand libertarianism

"Nono, Urugay"

Trump's winning the election. Less redditors would be invited here and that's all the reason I need.

make sure the Reagan assassination was successful

Byzantines win at Manzikert and Romanos doesnt get deposed

Give cow, horses and other big domestic mammals to the american natives so they could acquire resistance against the european diseases and could use horses and oxen to improve their agicultural production

And warn them to not trust in the White Devil

Warn the English about the impending invasion by the Normans, thus preventing french influence in the English language

Québec 1980 referendum result.
Un pays.

Attached: 605683-rene-levesque-lendemain-victoire-pequiste.jpg (404x615, 41K)

I would kill baby Muhammad and save the world from Islam.
Arab countries would be the most developed ones by the power of math and petroleum. Europeans would be the ones fleeing to Syria, etc

>Arab countries would be the most developed ones by the power of math and petroleum.
Do you know that the islamic world was the most advanced of the world during the Middle Ages, right??

repeal immigration act of 1965

I would go back and teach some Roman engineers about the steam engine.

Then there would be humans in andromeda by now and we would all have labgrown wives.

I won't let this thread die

>deciding world policy based on how it affects Jow Forums

Make Germany win the 1st world war.

I would've stopped the russian revolution

world war one. european countries would keep their colonies, usa would never have gotten as powerful

Prevent Yakub from creating wh*Te "people"

It was a genetic flaw my friend, not what you would think of as conventional immune system resistance.

Think of it like this: the Europeans who were alive at the time were the descendants of people who lived through those diseases. The rest of the gene pool got cut the fuck down over a thousand years of coexistence with these microbes.

What would happen if you gave the Americas domesticated animals? They'd develop their own diseases, and their gene pool would be culled so only the disease resistant genes would live.

The catch? It likely wouldn't be the same diseases that the Europeans cultivated.

So you would end up with a double whammy, and both the Americas and Europe would have the plague of the century.

electing Hillary. Worst thing that happened to the world since ww2. I think I would prevent WW3 and her mad rule by leaking some classified emails of her.

Not him but the Jow Forums boards I am using being anti American after trump election is litterraly making me pissed off irl

I'd stop the asteroid/volcano/event that killed the dinosaurs. I would love to see the man vs dinosaur wars. Romans vs Dinosaurs and so on

Go back to hitler and show him anime and cringeposting

Prevent Bush from taking out Saddam

European discovery of the Americas.

Killing Baby Moses

erase Abraham or Karl Marx

Who's Abraham Marx?

ЎRe ίd sPAć gAnĞᶰAm STYĻE DέᔕƤάᑕIo dAᗴ Tu cᗝSᶤTά

The most dangerous man in human history that makes genocidal dictators look like girl scouts.

he means the Prophet Abraham, the guy who wanted to reclaim the means of reproduction

I'd change the Russian civil war so that Stalin died and Lenin never had a stroke. Alternatively, make either the German or the Hungarian revolutions succesful.

Get the language boards between my country and Indonesia to work together despite political shenanigans, do cultural + media exchanges and stuff - at least we wouldn't need separate editions of websites, separate translations and shit that just yields the same meaning. The 1824 Anglo-Dutch treaty is a mistake, I tell you.

>tfw having to bear and cringe at all the Westernised terminology of """Bahasa Indonesia""" material
>tfw they make most of the search results while searching stuff in Malay
>tfw Indonesia gets a head start on mass education becase of quickly accessible translation while Malaysia lazily relies on English, only translating when the IPs are popular enough

Attached: a firm grasp.gif (499x368, 214K)