1. CUNT

1. CUNT
2. How are your cunt's soldiers treated?

>flag
>like deities
it's a very unhealthy obsession

Attached: 1519426535101.jpg (719x717, 92K)

not really. they're treated like shit. everyone knows this because they usually commit suicide and are homeless. vietnam vets were treated like shit and gulf war vets come back to their wives fucking tyrone. people say "Thank you for your service" because they're civilian life probably sucks so much dick

>like diety
Not really whenever I see a video about the military on Facebook. I always see shitton of comments shitting on it.

most people in the military dont end up committing suicide or homeless

last time i checked their rates were pretty high. vietnam vets specifically.

treated terribly, just disposable people really.

They get good perks in the big stores. No one minds them for the most part.

Thank you for your service you're a true hero I wish I was this brave :^). You're basically considered a traitor if you don't worship them
As the small percentage of society gullible enough to actually enlist, they are pretty disposable

are you over the age of 18?

>turn on football
>30 minutes of praying to flag because of troops
>instantly go to commercials
>army commercial
>Navy commercial
>Car commercial
>Marine commercial
>kick off
>ball fielded in the goal line
>instantly goes to commercial
>army commercial
>Navy commercial
>Car commercial
>Marine commercial
>game starts
>first pass is incomplete
>instantly go to commercial

this happens every sunday

Lol the only channel that does this is the military tv network. Are you even an American. Most commercials are about cars and drugs

Found the welfare queen

>can't process satire

Attached: 1523235946564.png (543x443, 24K)

Treated alri, could probably do with more focus given to treating their mental health but that's about it. They get tacit respect but no one will go out of their way to kiss the ground they walk on because they chose to do a certain job. The soldiers seem to accept that too. Australian society is dominated by tall poppy syndrome.

flag
like the good men they are

Always wanted to join the military but I have poor eyesight and am pretty chubby. Both my gramps were army men, both my parents grew up in army quarters, constantly travelling the country because gramps would get assigned somewhere.

Sounds wonderful honestly.

south korea
like a piece of meat you can throw away any time

Do mean by the common folk? Not any differently as far as I'm aware.

What do Australian soldiers do?

I'm treated fine here and in the UK. Most people don't care, though I don't actively bring it up. Worst is people assuming I am mentally ill and giving their sympathy. I love combat but hate the consequences, its hard to describe to people.

Veterans are treated like shit, despite the Junta fucked up their lives forever.

is that why they're abandoned the minute they come home

>>like deities
Hahahahaha
Yeah I was treated like royalty in the Marines. lmao

I don't know how people can tolerate watching the NFL. It makes fucking baseball seem fast.

obviously he meant how do the civvies treat vets. stick to eating crayons

>I love combat
what a chad

most people here stop caring once they find out what you actually do (as in not something cool)

They aren't looked down upon in any way, but it is not like they are viewed as heroes either

Shut up boot. Tell your women to get ready for the next MEU.

i think most guys do. The lead up to it has stages of excitement, anticipation, fear but when you're in it its just pure adrenaline. You pass the point of pissing your pants and its just primal. You or them
people either ask lots of questions or look at me with disgust and never speak to me again when they find out I'm a frontline soldier. We don't have the equipment or numbers you yanks do but our doctrine relies largely on constant aggression which can get pretty hairy

They are treated like normal people
t. From military family