Y-you mean PS2 games didn't have online multiplayer? How did you live?

>Y-you mean PS2 games didn't have online multiplayer? How did you live?

Attached: 1531702559419.png (434x327, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBF1DoEnzuE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp3Y-Dr5Qqs
youtube.com/watch?v=FSVWwy5PYwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They did you boomer zoomer

Console peasants...

playing PC games instead
>tfw playing doom with the local store cashier on dialup

Didn't play a game online till 2006 desu

>Implying anyone played PS2 games online
cute

Attached: 1531853576989.gif (340x340, 18K)

they did have offline multiplayer

youtube.com/watch?v=TBF1DoEnzuE

I played my Dreamcast online through dialup

Why would I play online?

>He doesn't know that PS2 did have online as an option on some games

Yikes

Anyone at least 14 now with older siblings has played ps2/xbox.

have played MMO since 1999 tho

What one?

14 year olds were 3 when the 360 came out

Nvm just looked it up they would've been 1

>tfw PS2 games actually did have online multiplayer
>Couldn't play it because I had dialup internet because my mother decided to move us out into the middle of nowhere
I only got broadband internet in 2010, and that was satellite internet with datacaps lower than my phone plan and a ping so bad no online games would work with it.
I only got to play online games at friend's houses, I didn't get to play online until 2013.
The worst part was the local ISP delivered high speed internet to our neighbors a mile away, but refused to service us even if we laid the cable ourselves or if we got a petition that everyone on our road signed. Fuck Comcast, fuck AOL more, but fuck Hughes Net the most

Attached: 1448689146751.png (1291x879, 705K)

Yeah but the Xbone and PS4 didn't come out until 2013, most people didn't have them until 2014

2 you mean

Majority of the games that came out for the ps2 were already finished products that had strong story lines, not all but a lot did because that's what sold the games, the story line. After the ps3, it was kind of downhill from there because after a while the main story line took a backseat for online mode and a lot of games weren't even finished when they were released to the public.

Esoteric nonsense like the Cell FPUs and programming difficulty to blame, Andrew Cerny flipped that for PS4 and did wonders

Nexus TK
korean name is Kingdom of the wind

There were 2 online Resident Evil games and Final Fantasy XI that were really popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp3Y-Dr5Qqs
youtube.com/watch?v=FSVWwy5PYwM

You're supposed to mock boomers

I played SOCOM 2 and MGS3 online every day for years.

When I was 11 my brother bought a PS2 game called "the guy's game" or something like that and we only play after our parents are asleep . That was the first time I saw great american titties and learn english.

I played that jak and daxter racing spinoff game online as late as like 2012 and im 23 years old and was born in 1995
what is the point of this meme

Attached: kawaii pool.webm (412x450, 125K)

>he didnt play socom 2 multiplayer online
Lmaoing at your life

WoW was where it was at in those days for online gaming

GTA San Andreas multi-player back in 2006.

I always found the designs for that game ugly, but I wish I did it in retrospect and wasn't that autistic. Instead I didn't start online playing until '08 with COD

I sure as hell did. Final Fantasy XI on PS2 and Phantasy Star Online on Gamecube, even prior to me getting a PS2.

I'm sorry Poortugal finally got access to the internet in 2008

>Poortuguese consolefags couldn't into PS2 online

25 year old gamer and I've never played a game online
Just don't see the appeal

Attached: 1531405011232.jpg (1000x1304, 199K)