Xylitol
IRC
Suicide
Heart rate monitor
Satchel charge

Autism

STRAIGHT FROM THE TOP OF MY DOME

F-f-freestyla

Attached: freestyler.gif (355x200, 2.92M)

5. Molotov cocktail.

retarded jew you're forgetting spurdo

6. Max Payne
7. Darude Sandstorm

>nokia
motorola clone
>linux
unix clone

truly mongolian :^

8. Nightwish.
9. SPURDO :DDDDDDDDDDDD.

That's Spanish. Was named by Finns though

10. Poets of the fall
11. Sam Lake

I unironically love Children Of Bodom desu

No the real Molotov cocktail was by Finns, but firebottles in general had been invented

>Motorola clone

Care to elaborate??

Nokia top ~8 years

well nokia makes phones and motorola made the first cell phone

lordi hard rock hallelujah

apu apustaja

Attached: 8630b758.png (658x662, 36K)

this

>Sauna
Swedish invention
>Nokia
Fennoswedish
>Linux
Fennoswedish
>mysql
Fennoswedish

etc
etc

Reminder that all relevant "Finnish" inventions originate from supreme Swedish minds.

Attached: me_3.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

TO ANYONE WHO CALLS LINUX FINNISH/FENNOSWEDE PROJECT:
Linux is made by a community, not just one person

Irc was israel

Any traps in finland?

Sauna was invented in Siberia around 20000 BC. Native American sweat lodges are a related concept and equally spiritual.

Autistic Finn from Kainuu actually

yes

>spiritual
What in the fuck is spiritual about saunas?

Are you a fucking retard? Spiritual cleansing and vasta/vihta is about beating the devils out of yourself

12. Hydraulic Press

Attached: hydraulic_presser.jpg (561x422, 30K)

Israeli shin bet made it when they were looking for a protocol of communication between stations. Your autistic fin just created the software later

It was Israel, don't be angry

Where?
:3
I don't even know where to look

Top tier

no idea, but assbro used to post here and there's a couple who still do

Explain to me
As a fin, why do YOU consider it spiritual to sweat?

Are you sure? Hmm..

Ugh, fucking retards. Everything was spiritual to our shamanic forefathers.

Ok how about where to find DMT? Or lsd?
I'm serious

Gods chosen

I'd like to know that too, can't kill myself before I've given psychedelics a chance. but I have no idea.

Where do you even get weed in suomi?

Docking with friends.

War crimes

I don't have many friends
I'm a shut in
Any bars? Restaurants?

Gambina

Attached: gambina.png (426x384, 41K)

Tsakamakafoo

don't know

Ok
Kiitos

The wheel

FAKE NEWS

IRC was created by Jarkko Oikarinen in August 1988 to replace a program called MUT (MultiUser Talk) on a BBS called OuluBox at the University of Oulu in Finland, where he was working at the Department of Information Processing Science. Jarkko intended to extend the BBS software he administered, to allow news in the Usenet style, real time discussions and similar BBS features. The first part he implemented was the chat part, which he did with borrowed parts written by his friends Jyrki Kuoppala and Jukka Pihl. The first IRC network was running on a single server named tolsun.oulu.fi.[10] Oikarinen found inspiration in a chat system known as Bitnet Relay, which operated on the BITNET.[11]

Jyrki Kuoppala pushed Jarkko to ask Oulu University to free the IRC code so that it also could be run outside of Oulu, and after they finally got it released, Jyrki Kuoppala immediately installed another server. This was the first "irc network". Jarkko got some friends at the Helsinki University and Tampere University to start running IRC servers when his number of users increased and other universities soon followed. At this time Jarkko realized that the rest of the BBS features probably wouldn't fit in his program.[10]

Jarkko got in touch with people at the University of Denver and Oregon State University. They had their own IRC network running and wanted to connect to the Finnish network. They had gotten the program from one of Jarkko's friends, Vijay Subramaniam—the first non-Finnish person to use IRC. IRC then grew larger and got used on the entire Finnish national network—Funet—and then connected to Nordunet, the Scandinavian branch of the Internet. In November 1988, IRC had spread across the Internet and in the middle of 1989, there were some 40 servers worldwide.[10]

>Sauna
They stole it from us

For docking? Plenty.

>Sauna
Swedish invention

Nope

>Nokia
Fennoswedish

Only the rubber factory. Nothing to do with the phones.

>Linux
Fennoswedish

True.

>mysql
Fennoswedish

Literally what?

You used to be finnics, not our fault ur now slavic mutts.