Asians have a higher IQ than whites

>Asians have a higher IQ than whites
>Whites invent more than Asians despite Asians having a higher IQ

Does this mean intelligence isn't related to creativity?

eupedia.com/europe/list_of_inventions_by_country.shtml

Whenever I play a video game with Asians, they can't handle me because I do things they would never think of even though they have a superior reaction time.

Attached: 1530467686920.jpg (675x664, 111K)

We wuz

The median iq difference between Europe and Asia is like 5 points

more like wh*tes were better at stealing ideas and knowledge from asian and other races people and taking all credit lol

It means only whites are blessed by the sun

Attached: 2000px-Black_Sun_2.svg.png (2000x2000, 123K)

Based Finn

Attached: 1530888149106-0.jpg (1024x954, 191K)

seething andorran, jealous of the white race

Blessed through decreased resistence to UV rays and higher rates of skin cancer

Cringe

Attached: f2543455-9a3f-405d-9f21-91f50067335e.jpg (1250x625, 175K)

What is creativeness actually?

I feel like most most inventions are not actually creative, just practical solutions to a problem using amassed knowledge.

The West just developed a superior system of amassing knowledge and transmitting it (Universities, latin as scientific lingua franca, printing press, patents, etc.).

While for example the Sinosphere just created a school system to license bureaucrats, and not so much for amassing knowledge.

I am a midget standing on the shoulders of giants. t. Newton

Remember your Sonnenrad SPF 50 and don't stay under Sol Invictus between 11 am and 3 pm

Chinkoids cheat on their IQ tests.

It means that intelligence is yet to have a proper means of measurement.

Attached: 1527702676238.jpg (640x640, 75K)

They traded a few IQ points for their humanity.

No it doesn't.
Blacks score a mean of 85, and you can see it in real life.

This but unironically.

Im not talking about race or anything. I mean we still don't have a proper understanding of what intelligence is. Look at Savants for instance, can't tie their own shoelace but can perform math calculations faster than a calculator.

IQ=/=intelligence

>Austria-Hungary

t. th*rdoid who cant even blame colonialism as to why his country is a shithole

there was more competition in the west. If China were 6 or 7 different countries, often at war with each other, they would have invented more things.

and culture matters, north and south korea are racially identical yet completely different. I think the dominant confucian culture was too conservative.

Imagine being so insecure that you need to hide behind your belief of intellectual superiority to have any self-confidence. Imagine unironically thinking you're superior to others based on achievements of people from different countries and races just because you're light-skinned too.

cringed so hard