In France we see more and more pick up trucks like in Quebec and the USA...

In France we see more and more pick up trucks like in Quebec and the USA, the sell of pick up trucks grew of +34% in 2016 and +25% in 2017. The most sold are Ford Ranger, the Toyota Hilux and the Nissan Navara.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_0ExMfV25g

Attached: offre_navara_xpedition.jpg.ximg.l_6_h.smart.jpg (900x506, 51K)

Dumb assholes buying pick up to drive in cities

Sames. But I work in an industrial environment surrounded by farms so I see a lot of trucks (90% of them smallest Hilux) on my daily commute.

t. Varg

That's Louis now

Thats due to

But they're still not F-150s and Silverados, these fuckers are truly gigantic.

Refugees just wants to feel themselves as at home

Attached: image (2).jpg (840x534, 82K)

Also it's not surprising. The small trucks like Navara, Tundra and Hilux aren't bigger nor have a much worse mileage than your average SUV people love to drive into town.

Some dicklets over here actually have Dodge Ram and F-150 full of chrome and other shinies.

those cars consume a lot of fuel, mother of god

Not with diesel engines (or LPG which is thirsty but cheap).

You probably started with low numbers.

kek

maybe it's cheap in netherlands, not in Spain

Varg owns like 3 or 4 Lada Niva.

Have you seen the price of the F-150?

Why is it always Toyota pickups they use?

Literally saw a F 150 with a V8 MOTUR 2 hours ago....

The V6 4x2 starts at €23k here in Chile.

Because they're reliable and affordable

Based

Yea man. I love those things had to sell mine before I came here. Cars here are so petit

Latest Silverado is the tackiest thing I've ever seen. Like they're trying to sell them to those Mexican gangsters and Arabs only
Well over here all the prices listed are lied since they market them towards companies so you can get a Hilux for less than a Yaris according to Toyota.

Attached: 2016_chevrolet_silverado_3500hd-pic-103631206976916624-1600x1200[1].jpg (1600x852, 441K)

I hope you know most are sold to whites in the USA. Girls on tinder in the states will actually say “if you don’t have a truck, swipe left”

Marketing - Hilux is most old and well-known for long period brand in Middle East.

>like in Québec
C'est rien ici comparativement à en Alberta. 90% de c'est camionnette ne servent même pas pour le travail selon moi.

I doubt women care about trucks at all.
I'm just curious how it all happened because 18 years ago trucks looked like this despite fashion being about Ed Hardy and McMansions were build everywhere. Yet only now trucks became so gaudy

Attached: 1200px-Ford_F-150_XL_regular_cab[1].jpg (1200x687, 139K)

Based.

>Marketing - Hilux is most old and well-known for long period brand in Middle East.
Ahhh OK that makes sense.

Toyota is also one of the few brands that really operates globally, let alone truck manufacturer. I doubt you have more than maybe 3 choices if you want to buy a truck in say Egypt or Sudan.

There’s been a recent boom on truck value. They’re now built like SUVs with comfortable seating like a Tahoe for example. But they have the convenience of the bed in the back. Plus they *can* be practical. My buddies actually tow things but most people get it don’t haul shit around.

And everyone is playing? Isn't there a manufacturer that thinks 'fuck it' and keeps making smaller more basic trucks for companies and such?

Those exist. All those companies sell basic models with manual windows, no carpet and such. Companies buy in bulk tho. In the USA you can get them

The Navara is about 5.5 meters long, it's longer and heavier than the SUVs.

Yes, our roads are maladjusted for large cars.

Elles sont catégorisées en utilitaires, mais les gens qui en possèdent ne s'en servent pas pour le travail.