Western Slavs Appreciation Thread

When will people finally learn, that slavs aren't a homogenous group? Wouldn't it make more sense to distinguish between western slavs (Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenes, Croats) and eastern slavs (orthodox/muslim slavs)? As a Polack I feel like I have much more in common with Croats or Slovenes than with Russians or Ukrainians. Our cultures are very different from each other, which is also clearly visible in the level of human development. While western slavs are catching up with the rest of western Europe, eastern slavic countries are still african tier.

Also, post pics from our beautiful western slavic countries!

Attached: western_slavs.jpg (753x525, 93K)

Attached: krakow.jpg (800x600, 210K)

>croatia shithole
>western slavs

my fucking sides

Attached: prague.jpg (1750x1021, 408K)

shut up shitholia

Attached: bratislava.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Catholic Slavs are the best slavs, no doubt about it. True Central Europeans.

did you even know that on genetical level, Finns are closest to Belarussians (East Slav) and yet quite close to Croats (South West Slav)

the difference is, Finns have higher IQ than these slavs but genetics are pretty close anyways

Attached: 1531943125477.jpg (1200x672, 83K)

Attached: ljubljana.jpg (848x566, 328K)

Your GDP per capita is like 15-20% higher, that's not something that you should be proud of. This is not to mention the total absence of noteworthy people from Poland (zero Nobel prize winners, zero authors of note, etc.). You have 40 million people and the best you achieved is being a plumber in Germany. So much civilization my ass.

Attached: 1438616843001.jpg (650x448, 57K)

Attached: zagreb.jpg (1600x900, 286K)

I'm not a plumber. I'm a student, my dear mongol friend.

sorry but slovenia is germanic not slavic

OK, I didn't mean you personally, but most of your countrymen.

Attached: 01.jpg (842x598, 77K)

eh, croatia isnt west slavs

Best toilet cleaners in Europe. Also best thieves and burglars. Based

Not west, but western.

piss on slav thread
judegod

poles are kikes though

Attached: PolesJews.jpg (3284x2368, 1.86M)

there is no definition of slavs who arent west but at the same time are western

>croatia, slovenia
>western slavic

Slovenes and Croats are mostly catholic just like Poles and Slovaks.

you are basically Germans who adopted Slavic language for who knows what reason

so thats catholic slavs, not western slavs

We were slavs who got germanized and then re slavized themselves again. Our genetical composition reflects this. its just like finns and swedes.
Still, slav is mainly linguistic group

I didn't want to use the phrase "catholic slavs", because I know that czechs dont like to be associated with the catholic church.

>Slav is linguistic group

well obviously Czech Republic and Slovakia has been inhabited for 10 000 years so you should have native genes of whatever tribes lived there ages ago

as far as I know, your language came from Russia somehow, more than thousand years ago and replaced your native language, whatever it was, it was unknown to science

in that case your definition of western slavs is completely arbitrary. Why did you even make it?

>well obviously Czech Republic and Slovakia has been inhabited for 10 000 years so you should have native genes of whatever tribes lived there ages ago
So it was with the rest of Europe, And most of the world in fact. Are you implying there is something bad about this? As for the language it came from protoslavs ho came from god knows where and it indeed was our native language because we are slavs.
You seem to be confusing nation as piece of earth with nation as inhabitants of this piece of land.
Are you implying that the fact that celts and germans lived in Bohemia means Czechs are CeltoSlavs who learned slav from Russians?

well I thinmk Celts may have been your ancestors but you obviously have no Celtic influence anymore, at least not in linguistic sense

All slavs are piece of shit.
Slavic mentality is so stupid and agressive. When u will be more intelegence u'll not be thinking about primitive political themes . Please, kurva, lets be delay and catch your mind in your stupid brain.

I dont even know why you discuss our history when you know nothing about it.
First we know from romans that there was celtic tribe of Boi. They migrated with Helveti and almost all of them left. Caesar writes in his book about stopping this migration and sending them back. At least the Helveti. But Bohemia was meanwhile taken over by Marcomans, germanic tribe, subgroup of Suebi ppls. Also other germans lived there in smaller numbers. During great migrations many germans left and Slavs moved in. Of course some ppls of the migrating nations stayed and mixed with newcommers. Willingly or not.

>west and south are the same
The absolute state of Niggermany

okay so where did the Boi left? are you talking about Bohhemia only or do you also know the history of Moravia and Slovakia?

Look how much Jingping enjoys his apple.
Why don't you want our apples?