Why does every non-castilian spanish accent sound so retarded?

Why does every non-castilian spanish accent sound so retarded?

Attached: latinamerica_en.gif (400x370, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4
vocaroo.com/i/s0V2wRJYr2wA
youtube.com/watch?v=57ICr3Nzh6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

many south american accents are derived of canarian accent.

many south american accents are derived of andalusian accent.

many south american accents are derived from enoquian accent

>Surinam
>latin america
What did he mean by this?

are you guys ashamed of what latinos did with your language? many people think spanish is an ugly language because all they hear is mexicans talking in it

Madrileño accent would be considered peasant here: they drop certain consonants at the end of a word and aspire their "s"

>speaks with a shitty accent
>portuguese is the ugly one

Okay

DETHPATHITO

Attached: 1486858052407.png (354x286, 28K)

DESPATHITO*

There are also spain, jamaica, belice, and many other anglo speaking islands.

Latin America will encompase the world one day.

DESHPATHITO

no u

k onda wey no mames

Caribbean coastal..... which else?

they all thound the thame to me

Wht does it matter to you nafri?
I don't care about what arab or berber dialect you speak

Worry about africa where you live.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

the lisp is non existent outside of Spain m8

What accents do Spaniards find the most and least enjoyable to listen to in Latin America?

k onda wey no mames

Ooga booga allahhhhh ackkbae

Attached: 1c6860f5da7e41e29e2c3357b4db28b3_18.jpg (1000x562, 481K)

Why do you post under an Algerian proxy, dumb moor? Or is it that you're visiting your ancestors, stupid Arab rapebaby?

k onda wey no mames
*gets shot*

It's not a lisp you retards only the z and c are pronounced like a th.

No one thinks peninsular spanish has a lisp, just distinction of z and s.

Why do people confuse the terms "slang" and "accent"?
>ostia tío pagafantas gilipollas que tanto curro me tiene flipando muy cutre todo cuqui cachi cagando leches

C*

LOS

t. mariano rajoy brey

>this is a classy accent to Algerians

youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4

Oh boy, he doesn't know the Galicians.

unironically better than any mexican accent

don't bully el risitas

why does it sound bad to you? I find it decent tb.h

>many people think spanish is an ugly language
only french people think that

Why do you love drinking so much American cum?

you only mention mexican accents, do you know any others?

What accent do I have
vocaroo.com/i/s0V2wRJYr2wA

you mean andalusian?
about the canarian... only cuba and puerto rico

Pls don't bully the algerian bro, he probably just got cucked by some latino BVLL

Attached: 137362682929..jpg (640x845, 52K)

Do all spaniards sound like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=57ICr3Nzh6U

Why does every spanish accent sound so retarded? people should speak catalan

There is nothing more retarded than french.

Hrrrrrr gooooooure mooooine taaaagne

Better than the horrendous gutural "language" called arabic.

They sound basically the same. The only major difference is that uruguayans and half or argentinians have an italian prosody and spaniards do that 'th' thing.
The other differences are minor stuff like speaking faster than usual.

based and redpilled

Catalan sounds like a Portuguese person reading a Spanish text but not realizing that it's not in Portuguese.

what are you talking about?

even Chilean accent sounds better and smoother than Spaniard lisping

t. immigrant

But it sounds better IMO, sudacas don't have that retarded "ethethethethe" lisp every syllable

It's not a lisp you fucking thick retards. Only c and z are pronounced that way, the s is still and s.
You wouldn't cll the th in think a liso so don't call that a lisp you daft cunts.

whatever, it just makes your accent sort of Germanic while Chilean Spanish sounds like Japanese

t. the same immigrant

don't get upthet manolo

no. we also despise it.

But to us there's this uncanny valley thing going on. Peninsular Spanish still sounds better than sudaca, though.

Yes so casa will be house catha will be hunt spelled cazar hunt.

Why does portuguese have so many vowels and bizzare sounds?

t. Yank sex expat
Chilean spanish is agreed to be the worst accent by everyone, the "th" does not make it sound germanic since most germanic langagues actually dropped it.

Tranquilo güey, no te esponjes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-16-59-43.png (720x1280, 182K)

>thoy ethpanyol
Ehh... it is heard as a lisp in any other language than English or Icelandic

>t. Yank sex expat
oh fuck off, I'm from Europe and arrived with my family

>Chilean spanish is agreed to be the worst accent by everyone
also this is false, just other Spanish-speaking countries call it "the worst" because it's the only thing they can tease Chileans with

Damm lolicons! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a loli's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her....

>Europe
Yank confirmed, anyone from Europe would have said their nationality.

Kinda true.
Bolivian indian from el alto is absolute shit.

pre-roman celtic influence in Gallaico-Portuguese, which was kept complex for use in poetry and song.

Spanish had more basque/roman influence and strived to keep the vowel system simple through the ages, probably to help teach it to different peoples.

Thank God I speak Catalan. People probably think I'm a moor though.

How far back can you read portuguese?
I can read castillian from 1000CE or earlier.

no if it's a shitty part of Europe, fuck that place

Portuguese are autistic while spaniards are normies/chads.
Also Basque influence.

About the same. Although it seems begins to merge into archaisms that we only know through Spanish now.

Also, we employed some interesting hyphenations and accents since, so some words get very different.

We wuz poets and singer, m8.

In castillian hazer becomes fazer haces becomes faces or something

>celtic influence
Huh, my dialect has a huge amount of vowels too (20-25 if we count different length and diphthongs), and we were in the centre of Hallstatt and La Tène cultures. Maybe we're on to something...

Lmao, if you are eastern european it is even worse, your opinion does not matter.
Nah you are just autists while we had the quijote you had the luisiadas. Also saudade is autistic.

I like these two comparisons:

In Castille, Kings speak the language of common men, in Portugal, common men speak the language of kings. ~ some medieval cunt

Portuguese sounds like Spanish spoken by deaf people and Spanish sounds like Portuguese spoken to deaf people.

There's no celtic influence in slavic languages and they sound about the same as us. Sometimes it's just convergent evolution. Portuguese/French have a ton of it, compared to Spanish/Italian.

Poets and singers are pretty autistic, I guess.

Attached: apu3.jpg (238x192, 9K)

Tbh we also had some autistic poets, the rivalry between quevedo and gongora was autistic af, it was funny though.

Speak normally stop making so many sounds

Also how easily can you understand Spanish

Attached: 1528940635268.png (438x425, 230K)

many south american accents are derived from niggers

Attached: 01-02-45-1403879397638.jpg (579x329, 38K)

They usually are. The local medieval poet from where I live was a fucking madman.

We had a guy so autistic he had 20 something different poet/writer personalities with their own names and backstories.

That and Camões, who wrote a classical epic about how Portuguese men were favored by neptune and aphrodite, but plagued by bacchus.

Spanish is very easy to understand. It feels like a slimmed down Portuguese, to be honest. The simpler vowel system is pretty easy to know the words and most words are cognates. It feels like low-resolution Portuguese, with some funny constructions like "me gusta" instead of "yo guesto" or something like that.

Attached: Fernando-Pessoa-biografia.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>slavic languages
Huh? I'm speaking a SW German dialect

I meant that whatever the reason you guys have for speaking vowels, it might not be related at all to ours, just like Slavic isn't.

That said, we also had some germanic influence from the Swabians, but I'm not sure it'd affect the phonology too much for the time they spent here. Pre-roman tribes' broken latin seems more plausible.

People who think that latino spanish is ugly are morons.

Their film dubbers suck, though.

Is this how you guys think Castillian sounds like?
Is this why you say we have a lisp?

Already poonted out that while camoes wrote the lusiadas we had a guy that wrote a book laughing at autistic knight books.
Also wtf was wrong with pessoa?

Whats wrong with fantasy if being a knight

Attached: 1531994561786m.jpg (880x1024, 253K)

I thought Suebi, who were the predecessors of the awabians?
Swabians are stingy.

Ah, I was more theorising that vowel richness in general might have a Celtic source, considering how Swedish and Italian (descendents of the area where proto-Germanic and Italic were spoken respectively) both have very little variation of them, whereas Germanic and Italic languages/dialects in areas which previously were Celtic-speaking, have more of it

Portuguese sounds a bit like french because you probably liked them a bit too much.
>french people star using uvular r instead of alveolar
>rich lisboan guys start speaking like that later
>people copy them
>now only some based rural retards in the north keep the normal r

Pessoa was special, is all. I don't really like his buddy's work too much, at least the more famous ones.

His own "A Mensagem" is very cool, though. It's basically a modern Lusíadas of itself, with tons of symbolism and metaphor.

His heteronyms' work always feel too heavy handed to me, but I do recognise the skill in making them, but it's too much for me.

Maybe. Irish felt a bit like Portuguese with extra "th" and that dutch "g" to me.

The R story is true, but most of Portuguese's richness is from vowels, which predates a lot of French influence. Nasalisation as well.

Also, we mostly keep both ways of saying the R depending on the word, person and moodswing. They are interchangeable, though.

based rurals

Attached: 1531788359786.jpg (1292x683, 142K)

Take into account thw porto king was a burgundian french guy

Same for Spain, though, no?

Many south american accents are derived of tu puta madre, hijo de la grandísima puta.

Ainda bem que eu falo brasileiro

Summer Portuguese is still Portuguese.

>>now only some based rural retards in the north keep the normal r
Same here, French uvular R spread in the 1700s or so (up to Denmark/Norway eventually) and only Bavarian still has rolled r these days, and in other areas only the oldest generation (my grandma still does it occasionally)

Soulless
Soul

I only like Argentines. The rest sound like retarded monkeys making funny noises.

You probably din't roll r because of muh nazis tho