I’ve always wondered, do you croats take road A road B to get to the other side of croatia?

I’ve always wondered, do you croats take road A road B to get to the other side of croatia?

Attached: 88F229A8-11E4-4AE8-8718-429F257860EC.jpg (296x367, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9qp43ntHCk
youtu.be/53GobPtqPEw
youtube.com/watch?v=zpy96iuwqVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Road C

road B is ironically faster but also more expensive

They just close their jaw and chomp down on Bosnia to connect both parts.

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=e9qp43ntHCk

most of the traffic is on the Zagreb Split relation, the rest are dead ends.

The question is.

Is Croatia trying to eat Bosnia or
Is Bosnia a wedge in Croatian territory?

No because Bosnians have shitty roads and dangerous people
And I wouldnt want to eat or drink anything from Bosnia unless it has alcohol in it because Bosnians are all dirty and stupid.

B because it's more efficient but Herzegovina, Central Bosnia and Republika Srpska are a nice route for Croats

the second one
blame the t*rks

how do you feel about being cucked from the sea like that?

Pretty indifferent because my parents have a mansion in Zadar

Nice can you invite me I’ll bring food

Soon brother...
youtu.be/53GobPtqPEw

As long as you're not going to express your autistic desire to take over Croatia you're welcome

As long as we have trst I am happy

at which minute can I see your daddy house?

youtube.com/watch?v=zpy96iuwqVQ

Bosnia does have access to the sea though.

Historically, the fastest route from Zagreb to Split used to be through Bihać. Today there is no good road there, but the todays road isn't the far from that historical route so that's good. From places like Požega and Slavonski Brod to Split, there was a road in Roman times that wen't through todays Banja Luka and Livno. That's a problem, but that road is currently being built. From Osijek and Vukovar to Ploče there was a route Through Tuzla,Sarajevo, and Mostar, and that road is also being built as we speak. as for Dubrovnik, it was always isolated due to geography.

but since it takes 30 years for bosnians to build these roads, it's actually faster and easeir to use route B, even when travelling from the easternmost to the southernmost regions.

Lmao what is this a beach for ants hahahahah

Attached: 3462488B-2B36-41AD-AA34-FF282C4C56D5.jpg (65x48, 3K)

This is what I was looking for, thank you.
P.S. Pola is Italian

it just exists to cuck croatia a little

it used to be owned by the ragusan republic
but they sold it to t*rks so they didn't have to border (((venice)))

zanimljivo

I felt bitter and butthurt that i dont have sea access in the country but when i finally saw it, i got really disappointed
Everything is fish, reeks of fish and fish piss and shit floats on the sea surface
the locals are scum but i dont blame them since their towns are run over by tourists every year, and if they arent, they would starve
i hate the oven bars they use for frying fish, i hate the fish that is being fried, i hate fish in general
i hate the lavender and rosemary, it makes my nose itch and ooze
i hate the prices, i hate the money, i hate the tourists, i hate the hotspots, i hate the ambulance picking up old people that got hit by the heat, i hate the old people that got hit by heat
i hate the 0 altitude
i hate the salt in the water
i hate the salt in the air
i hate the boats
i hate every fucking thing both living and dead on the sea bottom both near shore and deeper
i hate the children at the beach
i hate the adults
i hate the specks of salt on my tanned skin when i dry
i hate the cock tails that are served in the clubs
i hate the clubs
i hate the people in the clubs
i dont usually hate ice cream but when im at the sea, i hate the ice cream
i hate the house that somehow my dad managed to save ownership of even if he fought croats for 5 years in 4 different places, its soggy, dusty and expensive to redecorate for the tourists (i hate the tourists) even if it brings me a lot of cash during summer
i hate the beer even if its better
i hate the fast food places
i love the trip back home
i love coming back home, getting into the car again and speeding off to my village and climbing the biggest hill where i camp for a few days, to reset my lungs, brain and stomach to the normal altitude that God created me for

God, Croatia sounds amazing. I wish i could see the sea

Attached: 1496479995609.jpg (320x288, 13K)

Where exactly in B*snia are you from?

t. been to Bosnia

Maњaчa

Somebody could sing this to the tune of Discovery Channel's "I love the whole world".

you had it for like 50 years lmao

>B*snia
Fuck off

zadrzo kucu a kurajber stari hehara

lmao slavs