Does the Russian accent irritate you?

Does the Russian accent irritate you?
What common mistakes do Russians make when they speak your language?

Attached: 14476225746910.jpg (723x678, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu--h0hAwpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyou-L8iM1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Us5-hREpk
youtu.be/CcrO1-TYfl8
vocaroo.com/i/s0aOGtytzZOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ukrainians speak it very well

In Portuguese?

Russian women sound like they are always whining or crying. I cant stand that high pitched shit.

Soon we will forbid them to leave the country.

Attached: 0vmljWdbv8U.jpg (380x604, 51K)

Yes

They also add a lot of G's to their words. Instead of the H for example. Is that right?

This. It's incredibly whiny and there is nothing less sexy than some pissy Russian woman going on about something.

Yes, We read- Gollandija, for example

No other Slavic language sounds like my language. We can easily tell you apart by your Ł's and your lack of a narrow E and O, the latter of which is usually substituted by the U in other Slavic language (ruka instead of roka, budem instead of bom, muž(yk) instead of mož(ak)).

People seem to like it. Girls in particular. I fake a stronger Russian accent sometimes
t. Russian
>Russian women sound like they are always whining or crying.
They usually are

Russian doesn't have a proper H. It's replaced by Г which is a g or gh sound, or Х which is like kh

I didn't answer your question tho. Does Slovenian with a Russian accent sound bad? It sounds no worse than Slovenian spoken with any other Slavic accent including Serbocroatian, because you all sound the same in a way that we don't.

Do you understand Russian language ?

>or Х which is like kh
This is a meme mostly. Depends on the word

Runglish is adorable

>what are you think about russia))

I can understand simple sentences, just like with Czech (just returned from there today). When a group of Czechs were talking about eating, drinking and going home, I could understand them completely, and I probably could understand you too if that were the topic. But in certain other cases I could understand nothing at all, and Czech is much more similar to Slovenian than Russian is.

Used to have a Russian guildmate that learnt English on his own while playing WoW. He would always say "let's over it" instead of "let's end it". Instead of just asking "wanna go raid?" for example, he'd say "go raid maby". Instead of saying "me too" he said "im too". He had a heavy accent but he knew he was hard to understand so he spoke slowly.

Cool guy, got pretty good at it actually. He was super experienced in the game but was really forgiving when people messed up. He always used to say he hated other Russian players because they were always rude and talked too much shit.

How is it a meme?
It really isn't though.
>yes we hef guud weatzher in rossya)
>todey i reed ebuot potin en doneld troumv))
>i lek to go on wawk on beech en aso reed buks)))
>user how coontree do you lek? ))))

Russian naturally sounds retarded.

Hear this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu--h0hAwpA

Makes me cringe so hard. The entire language language is fucked (like everything else from Russia).

Thats pretty odd desu.

I noticed serbs and croats can speak with near native Dutch pronunciation almost instinctively.

South Slavic languages are the only ones in the group that don't have several h sounds but only a single one that is the same as in English.

>look at this drunk bitch it sounds terrible

Yeah, I like this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hyou-L8iM1Y
but it still sounds incredibly whiny and annoying with some of the sounds that the language has.

I REALLY want to ____ Natalya though
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Us5-hREpk

Women speaking English with a Russian accent makes my penis the big penis.

Women speaking Russian just sounds like shrill screeching though. Russian sounds like a demon language.

I mean with everything. In the vocaroo threads on Jow Forums they are always the only ones who can pronounce Dutch.

Idk I like it because their mistakes make me laugh so much.

well, that's funny, cause most of them never shake their accent when living here and because they're so numerous (like 10% of the population), that accent is pretty widely reviled in Slovenia

I guess there are few Norwegians from southwest Norway in those threads. Our dialects (from some places in Stavanger up to Bergen) are heavily influenced by Dutch and German Hansa traders. I have the same kind of R as Dutch people do, not the rolling R that Oslo people have.

I love the way Russian sounds desu.
One of the most beautiful sounding languages

We use all R's depending on the accent.

Normally we use a rolling R (like in Italian) in the front or middle of a word. And an American R at the end of a word.

But in the south it turns more into a H or soft G.
And if you go further south it turns into French-ish gutteral R.

Guess I mean the last one then. It's a gutteral "rough" kind of R. No rolling at all.

>How is it a meme?
It's usually the same sound as the English H

I don't mind accents. They make for good conversation starters.

Dutch is pretty easy because the phonetics is already there, the orthography is better when compared with German let alone English. So it simply rolls off the tongue once you learn the letter combinations for example ui, ie, etc
I think this is the main reason. Might be wrong.

>one of the worlds richest languages
>The entire language language is fucked
Brazilian education

t. italian "swiss"

Dont recall talking to you

talking to someone not swiss wouldn't be a very swiss thing to do either desu

Maybe thats also why the Germans and Britbongs can't do it lol.

And he's playing for priest?

this

The opposite of iteration actually.
I regularly jerk off to Russian JOI videos and titty streamers and camgirls.
Sometimes I even play three or four videos really loudly at the same so it sounds like a bunch of Russian girls are yelling at me, and I cum buckets every time.
In men I find the accent not arousing, but soothing like this guy youtu.be/CcrO1-TYfl8 for example.

Attached: 1530484967119.jpg (960x960, 131K)

Most Russian women sound cute. Most Russian men sound bro tier.

vocaroo.com/i/s0aOGtytzZOA

Russians say every single "e" as "ye".

he is not swiss he is a butthurt ivan from the russian general

I am Swiss though dumbass

no

Yes

nope

K31 or Stgw 90?

Stgw 90

proofs?