Falklands/Malvinas thread

Let's debate. Are the islands British or Argentinian? Why? How would you fix the current conflict between the 2 countries?

Attached: 1200px-Falkland-Islands-Terra-2011-01-23-250m.jpg (1200x857, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
youtu.be/xOqjptFo5pE?t=26
youtube.com/watch?v=trmgbUP8NV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Strong_(mariner)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the falklands are canadian

British, argies just attacked because they lost land to chile and were buttmad

The Falkland Islands are property of the sudanese doctor

The islands are clearly Argentinian

Not since 1833

terrible, terrible bait

Attached: 1508673950155.png (299x216, 44K)

if they're argentinian why don't the people on the islands want to be part of argentina?

Attached: THREEVOTES.png (347x360, 16K)

I don't know, but the land is ours

then why were you unable to take it?

Attached: Falklands-11.jpg (620x374, 67K)

Las Malvinas son Srbijas.

Attached: malvinas serbias.png (3087x2180, 698K)

britcucks paid gurkha mercenaries to murder our brave kids like the cowards they are

they cant even control their own shithole nowadays and in 5 generations their muslim overlords will forget about these lil two islands

well get em back eventually lad

Les Malvines are french.

Mandatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

Attached: Malvinas.png (1782x920, 1.88M)

« Malouines » en français kop1

>be argie
>start a riot over a numberplate that could be vaguely connected to a war that you lost 30 years ago
SEETHING

Attached: 21EBCE7B00000578-0-image-a-49_1419516066012.jpg (634x475, 98K)

Inferior military, but that doesn't disprove the fact that they're ours. If you get robbed and can't defend yourself, does that mean the thief should own your things??

>but the land is ours
no
the Falklands are British land
Argentina itself is also British/Welsh land

>to murder our brave kids like the cowards they are
um
>On 14 June, Menéndez spoke with Lieutenant-General Leopoldo Galtieri-the President of Argentina-by radio regarding the situation. Galtieri said that Menéndez should counter-attack against the British forces with all of his soldiers, and told him that the Argentine military code stipulated that a commander should fight until he has lost 50% of his men and used 75% of his ammunition. He also added "the responsibility today is with you", which Duncan Anderson argues was the point at which Menéndez's morale finally broke.
You were murdering your own "brave kids" lmao you dishonest argie virgin freak drunk on loser propaganda

>but that doesn't disprove the fact that they're ours
they were literally ours before your non-country ever even existed

Attached: 1512751932080.png (540x544, 85K)

Right by conquest bro, it is the ultimate law.

>t. scalding lee ping williams

argentina were literally the robbers though
might as well give them to france, they were there as long

Attached: Falklands.permanence.png (800x146, 2K)

whatever you say giuseppe gomez

Attached: 04817402841984321 (153).png (1146x892, 211K)

>mfw France and even "None" have held the Falkland Islands earlier and for longer than Argentina ever has

Attached: 1504314054934.png (732x555, 385K)

keep it lil xiao ming lmfaoo

mfw it literally doesnt matter because england is absolutely and objectively doomed to extinction

Attached: RVm1KmLe_400x400.jpg (317x317, 16K)

>Patagonian Welsh
neat

youtu.be/xOqjptFo5pE?t=26

If the Falkland Islands belong to Argentina, then how come Argentina hasn't taken this flag down? doesn't make sense if you ask me

Attached: 1526943736397.jpg (1280x780, 103K)

keep seething argieboy

Attached: 1528843826554.jpg (433x419, 126K)

If England becomes a majority Muslim country, that just means the next time you incompetent third-world scum try to steal the islands, you'll end up being suicide bombed on top of being shelled to death and drowned.

Attached: 1522525123584.jpg (355x236, 38K)

welsh patagonians are literally the only based argies

Attached: 1498866424729.png (406x401, 10K)

BOILING muslims and chinks lmfaooo

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Seething lol

the virgin argie the CHAD VRVGVAYAN BVLL

lol

I think every argie who willing starts a conversation about the Falkland Islands must be a masochist or something like that

las malvinas son argentinas? more like la creatura de la argentina

Attached: 1519020618449.jpg (854x570, 328K)

Argie land. Gott strafe England.

magyar cigany

Canadian cuck

>freak from a landlocked country actually thinks his opinion of our islands matter
lmao
also
>Gott strafe England
is literally and unironically jewish nonsense
kys right now

Why are Argies so obsessed with these fucking islands? It's so bizarre to me, it's like if I were fuming every day about the Faroes or something, just cannot understand it

absolute state of this deluded sad seething britcuck caring about a couple of islands which will NEVER belong to them while their own streets are getting overrun by illegal aliens as we speak

>will NEVER belong to them
they already do tho lel

Attached: 1528846601810.gif (448x324, 1.04M)

>delusional argie STILL crying about some shithole islands in the middle of nowhere
>in english

Attached: 1512513081163.gif (500x220, 491K)

>LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS
>GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

Attached: 1504473081157.jpg (682x600, 84K)

Because they're ours

Attached: 1438963644415.png (690x432, 52K)

Are you retarded? Muslims support our claim. They'll probably sell us the islands or exchange them for support for Palestine or sth like that

>Because they're ours
then why were we there first
why are we still there
why have we been there for longer than your country has existed
why were you unable to successfully fight us for them despite them being on your doorstep
why do the people there still vote for us to rule them
why did your military dictatorship try to cover the islands in landmines if they were actually yours
why is the union jack on the falklands flag
why can't you explain why they're yours

The islands were ours and u stole them in 1833

They are british, period.

t. Proxy

If the Malvinas are British, then why shouldn't the Isle of Man be Argentinian?

Attached: map_isle_of_man.png (500x315, 23K)

I live in San Miguel, Juan. It's a pointless argument. Please, enlighten me. What would you do if the islands were ours? Would you live there? Would you use its natural resources? Face it, those islands are in better hands.

>1833
then how come we built a plaque on the islands saying that we owned them sixty years before 1833
how come we landed on them and named them the falkland islands 143 years before 1833

does argentina control the isle of man? is the isle of man populated by argentinians?
>malvinas
fuck off retard

LAS MALVINAS SON CHILENAS

>If the Malvinas are British, then why shouldn't the Isle of Man be Argentinian?
Because the British government literally bought the Isle of Man from the Manx who lived there.

Dont the people living there look British and speak English?

Last I saw the people looked extremely white, and I mean white white, not swarthy Argentinian Italian/Iberian-looking-tier white

youtube.com/watch?v=trmgbUP8NV8

>does argentina control the isle of man? is the isle of man populated by argentinians?
No. But why not simply expell the population and let some Argies settle down. Then it's their land.
Isle of Man can be rightful Argentinian clay, like the Malvinas are British clay

Lmao source?

Either way, if "malvinas" were 100% brown and spanish speaking, they voted to stay British. They don't want to be Argentine, so wtf is your deal? It's a shitty little island

>Dont the people living there look British and speak English?
yeah
because they're literally english-speaking British people living on British islands controlled by Britain

>But why not simply expell the population and let some Argies settle down
but why would we ever want to do that
is this german humour or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Strong_(mariner)

Attached: 1517971821001.jpg (939x648, 130K)

>why would we ever want to expel the white populace and settle brown people and just give it to them
>is this german humour
No, it's German politics

why did these argentinian citizens living on these argentinian islands build a statue of margaret thatcher

Attached: 1531880430379.jpg (590x350, 52K)

When you google "Falkland Islands people" they look British as fuck...
I'm sure searching "malvinas" gives different results, but the Islands are officially recognized as being the Falklands, so that's irrelevant

Argies are so annoying with these islands

I have a thoery that terriotorial dispute is a way to feel more European, since most of european vageenas have/had territorial disputes

Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense, these islands don't have much value, so why are argies so fuckin autistic about them?

why did argentinian citizens of the argentinian "malvinas" erect a sign referring to the islands as "the falkland islands"

Attached: 1521879200539.jpg (1024x681, 663K)

It's pretty mindboggling, especially when you realize the majority of Argentines are unironically pro-malvinas
I've never heard a legitimate explanation other than "it's closer to Argentina than Britain", so my only guess is they do it to have some sort of relevance on the world stage, poking at a country as powerful as the UK makes them look big and bad

oil, access to antarctica, etc

Attached: rightful turban clay.jpg (1207x563, 150K)

This 2bh

You're fucking retarded, clay is an extremely valuable ressource in pretty much all circumstances, and conceding any clay is a stupid idea. In the case of the Falklands, there's also the fact that owning them would also be strategically very advantageous for Argentina, and would greatly improve their maritime influence in the South Atlantic.

They aren't conceding it though, it isn't fucking theirs

Once Bongistan is entirely controlled by immigrants Britain will again use the Malvinas to force it's politics on South America

>why are argies so fuckin autistic about them?
argentina had very good relations with britain
then an unpopular military dictator launched an invasion of the islands, the moment they seemed vulnerable, entirely for cynical political reasons in order to boost his waning popularity
most argentinians apparently never moved on from that mindset and propaganda even though they were clearly tricked into the war (that they lost) just to prop up a failing regime that they got rid of anyway

it doesn't make sense. they still hate us for something that they were tricked into doing to us by their own leaders. it's the sort of mentality you'd find in a warlike landlocked 50-iq african tribe

Even with the turbans, it still looks 1000 times more British than it does Argentinian lmao this doesn't prove anything

Just like the US is not your clay

>Malvinas
grow up

You're right, the United States of America is not my personal clay. And?

John Strong was an English mariner.

During an expedition from London to South America in 1689–91, commanding HMS Welfare, he discovered the sound between the two main islands in the Falkland Islands. He named it Falkland Sound for Anthony Cary, 5th Viscount of Falkland, a part-owner in the Welfare. Later, the name Falkland was adopted to the entire archipelago.

On 27 January 1690, he made the first recorded landing in the Falkland Islands. The expedition continued through the Strait of Magellan.

Argentina became a country in 1816.

Anglo BULLS pulverising m*doids slags

Attached: Gotcha!.png (734x562, 715K)

Taken from the Natives

Tons of countries exist, even outside of the Americas, because they were "taken" from some people, because they got bested and lost their land. That doesn't make these nations illegitimate today (at least not in reality, maybe in your post-modern brain)

apparently argentinians who tell the demonstrable, easily verifiable truth about the falkland islands get treated like heretics and shouted at and ostracised in schools and stuff

sad and beyond fucked up

>it doesn't make sense. they still hate us for something that they were tricked into doing to us by their own leaders.

So much this tbqh

I mean, there are some real historical conflicts like Israel-Palestine, Azerbaijan-Armenia, India-Pakistan, I could even understand some Germans who are still salty about Alsace, but Falkland island conflict is SO artificial and dumb, that I was always surprised by that amount of butthurt from argentinian side

I don't really blame them honestly. They're going to support the action their gov't/military took no matter what. Lots of people here are like that, and in other countries. It is sad but it's the way it is

las malvinas son britannicas

>British planes with skulls
>We have no want for a emperor.

Wouldn't it be queen or king?

How about winning it back first? Lmfaoo fucking loser

Northern Ireland belongs to Ireland.

yes

and Ireland belongs to Britain

Attached: 1506212983819.png (358x599, 65K)

Britain belongs to Mexico.

SRBIJA DO STENLIJA

Mexico belongs to the Falklands

Argentina belongs to the Falklands.

They belong to the Welsh-Argentinian community.

:v)

James Cook discovered Hawaii, They are rightful Austarlian clay.