Where would you place a wall?

Where would you place a wall?

Attached: Central America GNI per Capita.png (1280x1040, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is panama first world?

a bomb in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala would be cheaper and faster

In the middle of the canal

Fuck no

Nowhere, we are brothers and should be reunited once more.

No. :(
But it is ok for a non-developed country

Nicaragua is a shithole but it's safer than anything else in Central America, not to mention Mexico, Brazil and Colombia.

all around france, block the tunnel to

not to keep people out, but to keep people in
i am afraid if we keep going we will contaminate the rest of europe
we must declare france a quarantine zone and prevent the nigger infestation from spreading

This is what I was expecting from you, Jow Forums.

Attached: wall.png (1280x1040, 65K)

i guess on the Honduras-Nicaragua boarder, the latter is still poor but is probably 10x safer than anything north of it

Attached: Central America GDP per Capita.png (1280x1040, 57K)

Attached: Central America HDI.png (1280x1040, 56K)

Post the murder rate

Attached: Central America Life Expectancy.png (1280x1040, 55K)

Attached: Central America Murder Rate.png (1280x1040, 56K)

That number keeps getting higher and higher with each year ffs

Not currently though.

How do we make Costa Rica great again?

Tell me about it.

Attached: Murder rate americas 2000-2012.png (1500x987, 144K)

Around myself

Attached: 8e8[1].png (600x730, 102K)

Our police does a decent job, it's our laws that are the problem, they're very soft

I'm sorry Mexi bro

1. Nicaragua-Costa Rican border
2. US-Mexico border (Obviously).

I don't know about Colombian frontier with Panama. I say we should re-annex the Panama canal zone and give Belize to Guatemala.

>We went from 9.8 to 22.6 in 9 years.
>We are now in back around rates of 9-10.
I am so grateful for surviving the 2000s.

I know that feel. We don't even have life imprisonment.

How did your murder rate drop? I want to get off this ride ;_;

Attached: 1531518227647.png (1192x546, 269K)

what people don't realize is that even a 100/100k is very low for the odds of being killed. I mean the odds of dying in a car crash or other non violent way are way higher than the homicide rate virtually eveywhere

Nicaragua should definitely see a raise on their murder rate at the end of 2018, although Ortega is probably gonna alter those numbers

Nah, Nicaragua's killings are a result of conflicts, they don't count in the murder rate. Except for a single exception, guess which one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

Lol we neither. Also, I don't know how this works in other countries, but our prison years don't last 12 months, they last 10. So for example if a criminal is sentenced to 20 years, in reality he's going to be locked up for only 16.67 years.

Don't know. More police. Better equipment for the police. Better salaries for police officers. Maybe.
Tho, not everything is about police officers. Our safer provinces don't have that much police presence while Col*n is practically under permanent military occupation.

Attached: homicide rate panama 2017.png (3014x1269, 134K)

Literally no idea, only if Ortega is murdered?

Wow. I don't think this happens here... I hope. Our penal system has collapsed, tho. It is full to the brim with criminals.

>Literally no idea
kek, I was talking about the Mexican Drug War, which is an actual war, but the causalities get counted in the murder rate regardless.

Not sure if magnicides get counted, but it would only count as one. Government repression, on the other hand, like Assad or Ortega only count for the armed conflicts statistics, not in the murder rate. All the internal conflicts in Africa and the Middle East are good examples. Some of those places are extremely dangerous, but it doesn't show in the murder rate.

Why does it get shittier the closer you get toward Mexico?

Attached: brazilbumcontest.jpg (580x326, 33K)

The farther you go from Panama/Costa Rica/Nicaragua, the more dangerous it gets.

Drowning Nicaragua would be better.

Based

Attached: downloade7ff514f_torage_2femulated_2f0_2fClover_2f4chan_2fint_2f1532059332486.png (1280x1040, 109K)

Thinking outside the box I see.

Right here
And the US should help us build it.

Attached: lpduplip.png (1280x1040, 79K)

Put it up about 1,300 miles to the north and we're good to go.

cuck btfo

Who are the biggest cucks in Mexico? I've read that in Colombia the biggest americucks are the right-leaning. Is it similar in Mexico?

Yes. Which is funny because they used to be cucks for Europe (specially France) and absolutely hate America, for the past 2 centuries. Porfirio Díaz and the Monarchists before him, during Abraham Lincoln time, are great examples. Our right wing used to be just as anti-American as our left until 1994.

>until 1994.
Our right-leaning politicians did the same thing. They sold their souls and constituents to appease their corporate overlords.