He lies on the internet about his suffering, mostly using “no gf”...

>he lies on the internet about his suffering, mostly using “no gf”, “smol dicke” or “waah mommy sends me to work 5 hours a day” memes as a confirmation.
Reminder to all first worlders, these minor points don’t count as suffering

Attached: 53DA89B6-336E-4CBC-8BA2-17661EBE4C15.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>Using my image
Be creative you stupid bydlo

Never, I don’t watch anime/read manga so show me more pictures so I can use them later

Attached: 49C1E6F6-422B-4DEC-A83B-EE69F5F859AA.jpg (303x269, 83K)

Btfo

God, I hate Lachlan

first worlder suffering matters more though
we are much more important than you because we produce more money, so, objectively, in a globalized world, we are worth much more
when i need to scratch my ass in the grand scheme of things it matters more than when your mother dies
objectively speaking

>unless you're literally dying of AIDS and starving you can't complain
shut up dumb bitch

>being vile, malevolent, ignorant and stupid
>flag
Not big surprise, f*rsties are know for being evil

Attached: 0C7B8915-FA1B-42D7-9AA4-4EC95DDA6C60.jpg (640x640, 83K)

i had a particularly harsh diarrhea today at work, and those 10 minutes alone changed the face of the world more than your entire life ever will, how do you feel about this ?

my cat died yesterday, i can suffer his loss all i damn please

>tfw no r*Ssian gf with smol dicke at work

Attached: tonegawa yukio.jpg (955x537, 58K)

kek, you havent done anything, diarrhea only shows the cancer is growing, so you can know actual suffering

>diarrhea means you have cancer
ah yes, the great hungarian scientists

>hungarian doctors

Ah yes that one Portuguese that kills his cat, dad, mom or whatever every day so he can reply to my thread with “yes, X died yesterday! I can suffer! Justified!”

Attached: 7BE9A0A5-D38A-45F1-A3EE-64DCBB12E255.png (395x356, 63K)

Russia-chan, I know you're just bait, but you actually made me think. Isn't it kind of a good thing we humans complain? I mean, isn't it the instinct for evolution kicking in?
No matter how perfect things may be, you complain because you want it to be even better.

Imagine a royal figure in the past, say, a king. He has EVERYTHING. He can do whatever he want. He has best clothes, best food, best drinks, best services...

It that king and every single king was happy with just that and stayed there, do you think we'd reach the state of technology, expansion, and evolution we've reached today?

Like my and many other countries, "yeah we have our own land already, all kinds of benefits, we're comfy here,.... I'm perfectly fine, but... .... BUT I wanna see what's in the sea anyway and beyond that"

do you get my drift?

it ok to be happy with what you have, not a bad thing either, and excessively wanting more and more is unhealthy too and drives people to conflicts, but until you die, there's always something to be improved/changed friends, doesn't even have to be anything big, if you feel something is wrong then ponder upon it.

i'm not russian so unlike you i like my pets/family

Ah yes, if only that was the thing you would complain about. About wanting to discover, to learn, bring peace or prosperity. All you complain about in reality is puny selfish things, arrogance and ungrateful nature of your complaints instantly shows once you get started.

Attached: 569CC906-71B6-41BB-8E3E-DAF8D76DFE78.jpg (236x260, 30K)

it doesn't have to be anything big or deemed "important". by improving yourself/your life later you can focus on others. i hope one day you can understand friend

If it’s something selfish and unimportant then fucking shut it and do it, yet you f*rstoids start complaining louder and louder, blaming everything around you and also your privileged country about your failure. You f*rstoids will never understand us, our origins. To you, we are fallen. Your gold blinded eyes fail to see the truth, that we are not fallen.
We are ASCENDED

Attached: 43D009E0-441E-4E1D-A69D-2AA43AAC46F2.jpg (850x1084, 570K)

Thirdies can't suffer since they have never known the good stuff. Only firsties can suffer

>this is what dumbest of f*rsties actually believe
Please return after you manage to pull your brain together

Attached: B1734774-0B29-43E5-9312-694BE02621BF.jpg (850x1202, 145K)

im a shaman and now you are both cursed, átok
see ya in hell disgusting frogs

Such a thing already happened in the past, and you're right.
Read upon Prince Siddhartha if you're interested.

Basically he was living in a palace and was shielded from the outside world by his father to 'protect him from the evil'.
It worked counteractive because he still wasn't happy despite having EVERYTHING he wanted. One day he sneaked out the palace and became terrified of what the world was like. He lived like a poorfag and ate from the food shared by the locals, but at least he was happy then.

Moral of the story is that we humans are curious beings and no matter how much we get; we always want more.

Firsties are so much smarter than thirdies, I will poo on your head and you will probably like it dawg

white guys just magnify their non-existant problems in their minds so they can pretend they are "oppressed"

Attached: 1519039880811.jpg (657x635, 42K)

>wants to poop on people’s heads
>thinks he has more than 70IQ
You f*rstoids are getting dumber and dumber every generation, it feels good knowing you will descend even further. But you personally can still fix it. Go just off the bridge.

Attached: D9C1C60B-C9CF-4234-8868-A21414AAF02F.png (539x509, 482K)

>he eats poop from his own head
>calls other people stupid
that's what you call a hypocrisy

Attached: 1530079403776.gif (154x180, 388K)

Please no cancel the spell I'm sorry

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

>haha you dum me smar!
Extent of evil f*rstoid arguments. Keep degrading, never work, keep living on NEETbux, off yourself not later than 30. This is ideal for your kin.

Attached: 438944D5-9681-45C4-A980-8A4C062967BF.png (399x734, 217K)

I will work and have sex with Russian women, thank you

>he fell so low to have sex with r*ssian women
Oh no no no no no

Attached: ED3719BC-C58C-45D5-A1F7-468C9AB51F4D.jpg (722x722, 186K)

Nothing wrong with it. I hope they arrest me and fuck me every day in Siberia

Attached: 8e92705b9dbce378323b556f21e8aa15.jpg (864x1080, 155K)

admit our goose liver is better than yours!

Yes, go have sex with a prostitute. It will cost you less.

Attached: 64304F9F-5C6F-4A71-A262-1B711CB1B166.jpg (673x635, 88K)

>tfw handsome

Attached: 1461566935892.png (414x499, 307K)

Daily reminder: Anime faggots deserve all the misery they bring upon themselves.

Why would it cost less? Being arrested and having a baton shoved up my ass by a qt 3.14 poccия is gratis.

Attached: russian_girl_police_black_beret.jpg?itok=D22qF9yg.jpg (320x480, 124K)

>f*rstoid
>also dislikes pictures of anime
Ultimate evil final boss

Attached: 8F962EDE-4EBF-4E4B-9D15-47BFD3CEB345.jpg (622x424, 100K)

Russia is easy mode. Just fit in.

Please send russian refugees*

*no males

The RUSSIAN boy is the pinnacle of male submissiveness and femininity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is svelte. His delicate appearance makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is gorgeous, as a result of his low levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and beauty. He is then covered by his soft, pale skin. This soft, pale skin reminds us of his prettiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold winds of the steppe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The soft, pale skin reminds us of our bright, shining hopes that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The RUSSIAN boy's demeanor is one of playfulness. He is submissive, charming, and can be incredibly naughty. His behaviour can seduce the more strong, valorous races of man (Germanic warriors).

The summit of expression of his femininity on his body is his boipussi. The RUSSIAN boipussi is the cutest of all the races. As the boipussi is the penultimate symbol of traphood, this alone would suffice to make the RUSSIAN boy the most feminine of boys. This cute boipussi is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of Germanic men, being able to fit tightly around the girth of the penis. Its tightness ensures that when ejaculated into, the potent northern seed will immediately enter the depths of the RUSSIAN boipussi the Germanic man satisfies.

In total, the RUSSIAN boy expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he is fucked, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the RUSSIAN boy is the pinnacle of femininity.

Based, russian sissies are for BWC BIG WHITE COCKS

brother, living a bad life is better than hardly living at all

Theory: OP writes these threads when he is having seizures.

Theory, I make these threads every single day and will keep doing so until you like it

Attached: D5E24224-7847-497E-86CE-10413D9B88A0.png (242x547, 87K)

I won't ready any replies from Russia in a Russian seizure sufferer thread. Sorry if you're not OP.

as long you keep supplying Smug anime girls fine by me

>read a post
>made a reply
>uuhhhhh didn’t read!!!
Pretty pathetic

Attached: 4BE8F41A-BA47-4D2A-851C-EED95566A566.png (930x680, 418K)

F*rstoid menace btfo

This is very true.

Tfw no american bf?

I agree and they should be flogged by the great Cortez himself.

Once again rekt

post boy pussy already, this is just embarrassing now